Sad News (?)

Come Back Home [Sequel to Home]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I have some sad news for some of you, I won't be writing a Luhan spin off and will be scrapping the idea.

Honestly, it's mainly because I don't really like exo, I never have. I threw them in this story bc I needed a second character and exo debuted with bap. exo's great and all, but I don't like them enough to make one of the members the lead. I know this and some of you might be disappointed, but I literally haven't been developing this story at all and I just don't care enough for it while I'm already writing out plots for other up-coming stories. 

His story doesn't get me excited or motivated, it felt like something that I would never get around to doing.

Again, I know this and I'm sorry for letting you down, but I realized that if I'm going to write a story on my own time, it might as well be about an idol that I actually like. Luhan's plot/story died the minute it started and I felt no spark or inspiration and I just frankly, don't give a damn anymore.

And if I don't care about a story, then it's only going to if I force myself to write one. (Trust me, you won't want to read it and I won't want to update it at all)

Not to mention, I feel like the Home era has come full circle. I want to move passed that era and onto new 'universes.' I will 100% complete Armed and Dangerous, I love Himchan too much to give it up, but that will be the end of this saga. I don't want to keep riding on the Home's popularity. I want t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter