Chapter 15

Come Back Home [Sequel to Home]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Himchan came barrelling down the street, across from the restaurant and  grabbed Kris's lapels and slammed him against the side of his car.

Daehyun and Yongmi trailed behind him, not even trying to interfere while the rest of EXO M tried to pull them apart.

Everyone except Luhan.

Luhan just watched from the side, with his arms crossed against his chest. Himchan had every right to do whatever he wanted to Kris, he had no intentions to stop him.

He deserved it.

"Himchan, I--"

"You ing disgrace." Himchan growled before slamming Kris against the frame of the car again. His grip on Kris tightened, anger filling his very core.

When he got the call from Kris telling him that Eun Ah was kidnapped after having dinner with her, Himchan didn't believe him.

He couldn't believe him.

He raced up to her room and found her keys, purse, and his little sister all missing with her puppy barking in panic. He hated for having to drop by work, leaving her alone.

He blamed himself, after 3years, he should've known better than to underestimate her. To leave her alone and not expect her to do something crazy and dangerous.

Tao, Yixing, Minseok and Jongdae slowly stepped away from the two men, when they sensed Himchan's fury.

"What the did you do?!"

"Nothing. I swear. We just had dinner and when I left, someone must have attacked her." Kris said, his tough demeanour slowly crumbling.

Himchan laughed dryly, the sound more terrifying that anything the violent man could do. "You took her out to dinner and then just left her alone in a parking lot in the middle of the night."

"She said could go home alone." He said while trying to pull Himchan's hand off him.

 "What kind of man are you?" Himchan said, his eyes shaking in hysteria.

"Did she try to call you?" Daehyun voiced from the back.

Kris looked over Himchan's shoulder and saw the betrayed look in the couple's eyes. When he noticed his silence, Himchan's grip loosened on Kris's collar but instead, reached up to grip his throat.

"She called you, didn't she? Did you pick up? I thought only Minseok picked up." Himchan's grip tensed around the taller male's windpipe.

"I missed it. I missed her call." Kris replied weakly. Kris never showed weakness, but this one time he found himself bowing his head, he had no excuse. He was the last person to see her, and if he had at least waited until she drove away, he'd be able to save her.

"You're like a ing bomb, you like taking everyone around you down with you. You and your ing incompetence. For a leader you're pretty ing irresponsible." He spat out. "You make the same mistakes over and over again and normally I wouldn't give a damn, but this time, you're taking someone I care about down with you in your downward spiral."

Kris flinched with each word, trying not to show how many weak spots that he had already touched on. 

Himchan's eyes slowly started to blur with tears, his face burning an angry red, the vein in his forehead throbbing. "I'm not like you, man. I protect the people I care about, I don't serve them up on a silver platter. Just because you ruined your own life, doesn't mean you have to take down everyone else's. So you better hope to God that you find her  because otherwise, I will kill you myself without a second of hesitation and I don't care if it puts me in jail because I will not feel an  ounce of guilt when I stand over your dead body. If anything happens to her you should just give up and start digging your own grave."

Kris cleared his throat and tried to soothe the burn while, biting back any defensive words. "I understand."

"I will not lose my sister especially because of some punk like you. I spent 26 years without her and I will not have her taken away just because you only know how to think about yourself." Himchan seethed darkly, blinking away the water in his eyes.

"I'll find her. I'll find her and kill whoever took her." Kris said with new found determination. Even though his head was held high, he could feel fear filling him. He had no idea where she was or how to find her.

"Why? Why did she go out with you? WHY DID YOU ASK HER TO COME OUT?! You knew. You knew she was a target! WHY THE HELL DID YOU BRING HER OUT!?" Himchan boomed, not satisfied with the man's false confidence.

Kris was at a loss for words, he knew nothing he said would please Himchan unless it was the location of his sister, which was why he was itching to go out there and find the son of a . He knew Ryu was behind it.

It had to be.

"I'm sorry." He offered feebly.  

Himchan scoffed. "You're sorry? if you're so damn sorry, then do me a favour and stay the away from my sister. You don't deserve her."

"Did I say that you look lovely today?" Yongguk said as he walked by Eun Ah's side down the large grassy field.

She was dressed in a white dress with colourful floral print and tall black wedges. Yongguk's hands were in his pockets, but he was also dressed in a clean cut blazer and slacks with a v neck underneath.

"You say that like you don't already know it." She mumbled distractedly while trying not to get her shoes caught in the grassy field.

"Even your ego is as big as Himchan's. Why did it take us so long to realize you two were siblings?" Yongguk said as he gave her shoulder a little push.

Eun Ah clutched the small bouquet of roses in her hand and tried not to fall over."You should be nicer to the woman you have to live with for the rest of your life."

Yongguk paused and thought for a second before he pulled her across the field, grumbling under his breath. "What have I done?"

Eun Ah cackled evilly and flung her arm around Yongguk's neck, going up on her tippy toes to reach his height. "It's okay, baby. I'll make sure that I take you out on walks and let you run around the park after we get married."

Yongguk rolled his eyes and turned to face her. He cupped her face with one hand and pulled her face towards him, letting out a little growl. "You're really pushing it, Hwang."  

Eun Ah smiled sweetly, completely ignorant of his glare, "You don't scare me, Bang Yongguk."

Yongguk's  eyes widened a little before his eyes softened into a melted brown. "Good." He whispered before he tilted her chin up to capture her lips.

He loved knowing that his violent past never scared her. That he never scared her. It oddly made him feel safe, like her warmth protected him from everything in his past. He trusted her with his life, something that he'd never do so easily.

Eun Ah sighed heavenly and let her eyes flutter shut as the two of them moved their lips in sync.

3 years and thousands of kisses later, Eun Ah's insides were still in complete disarray every time their lips touched in any form.

Short pecks.

Accidental brushes.

Teasing bites.

Caresses on cheeks.

Long breathless .

She loved every single one of them.

Both of Yongguk's hands cupped her face as he pulled her closer. He knew that it was probably inappropriate to do in public but it was impossible with this damn woman.

She tasted unbelievable.  

His hand slowly reached for her left one and fumbled around her fingers until he could touch her engagement ring. His heart sped up as he spun the piece of jewellery on her finger, loving the fact that it was hers.

Hers and no one else's.

For the rest of her life.

An automatic smile started splitting up his face when she started laughing through the kiss at his cute action.

"Are you ing kidding me? It's my goddamn graduation and you two are busy face? Some family this is."

Eun Ah gasped and pushed Yongguk back and turned to see Himchan standing with his arms crossed against his chest with a blank look on his face.

A wide smile split up her lips as she bound up to her brother and threw her arms around him. "CONGRATULATIONS!"

Himchan grimaced and awkwardly patted her back while shooting Yongguk a pleading look. It looked like he would never be comfortable with showing affection towards his sister. The older male chuckled and pulled his future wife off of him.

"I'm so happy for you! You're officially a detective!" She said while bouncing on her feet. She handed him the roses and took a picture of him in h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter