Chapter 2 – Still

I’m Sorry

 

 

Because I was young back then, because I didn’t know any better.

Will you at least hear my excuse? And will you hold my hand again?

Even it’s not now, even if it takes a little time

I will keep your spot empty. I will continue to stay here.

 

Hyunseong takes his luggage with him with Donghyun trails behind him. They arrive just as the schedule even though the weather isn’t really good today. The sky is white and snow keep falling as they get into a cab which will take them to the villa belongs to Shim’s family. Hyunseong keep rubbing on his hands as he anxiously looking outside through the window. It’s frozen and cold. But he feels like he is burning inside, hot from anxiety and fear.

How that Jeongmin doesn’t want to meet him? He was really mad back then, and Hyunseong wasn’t different.

Hyunseong was the one who should be blamed for their bad relationship, because yes, he was the one who let that very boy said the fatal word of breaking up.

Hyunseong gazes the side of the road when he gets a glimpse of the very person who make him to come along the way here.

His frame is still the same as before. The last time he saw Jeongmin was when they said the break up word, and that wasn’t a nice memory. That was a bad time when he had to deal with tears and cursing words which was spreading between them. Until Hyunseong decided to leave without so much time to think about it, too much emotion that made his mind clouded and couldn’t think straight.

“Stop the car, please.” Just like his old self, Hyunseong never thinks much about what he is going to do. He’s just get going with the flow and leaving the consequences for the last.

When the car has stopped, he briskly runs down to the side of the road where he got the glimpse of Jeongmin with blue beanie covering his brown hair.

The weather is cold as he could feel fumes come out from his mouth. He back to rub his hands together and walks further along the path. He swears it up and down that he saw Jeongmin just when he looked to this place. He wouldn’t be too far for Hyunseong to find.

He must be somewhere, so he only needs to look for him and gets him back into his embrace.

 When Hyunseong is entering the park any further, the park is crowded as ever with so many families play together.

Some of them are throwing snowballs to each other and the others even play with their pets too, it’s adding the warm and harmonies atmosphere in the cold winter. Even Hyunseong already forget that now the temperature is around -60C.

He throws his gaze to the every part of the park until his eyes meet a couple of dark eyeballs which are also looking at him in surprise.

Their gazes locked for nearly a whole minute until the younger one turns his head, avoiding any further eyes contact.

Nonetheless, Hyunseong doesn’t want to be a plainly foolish anymore. He is enough to be stupid in their past. Yet, at this point he will be bold and walks ahead toward the one he missed so much.

Jeongmin is still sitting on the bench and now have his hands clench on the sides of his body. His facial expression showing that he is being uncertain. He takes a glance toward Hyunseong before dropping his gaze to the ground.

 Hyunseong doesn’t want to waste his time anymore. Now, when Jeongmin is already in front of him, he would do anything to get the one he loves come to his embrace once again.

Hyunseong strides ahead with smile placed on his lips, heart beating faster as he become near to the guy.

“J-Jeongmin-ah. Jeongminnie…”

The guy is still sitting on the bench and unmoving, eyes avoiding Hyunseong’s who kneeling beside him with hand placed on top of the latter hand.

Jeongmin doesn’t mutter a word nor look at him in the eyes. It makes Hyunseong let out a sigh in desperation.

“I’m so sorry. I really am sorry. I’m such an back then, but I can’t forget about you, not even a bit.” Hyunseong said, trying to begin the conversation.

Nevertheless, there is no reply that comes out from Jeongmin’s plump lips.

“Please, give me one more chance.” He begs, Hyunseong begs for it. He does really look so pathetic right now, kneeling in front of the very person he loves to beg for a chance.

Hyunseong can’t see Jeongmin’s expression since the guy is bowing his head the whole time, not even looking up to see his face.

“Jeongminnie-ya, say something please.” Hyunseong holds Jeongmin’s hands on his larger hands. They didn’t wear handcraft which makes Hyunseong glad because he can feel the heat of those small hands lingering on his palms.

 Nonetheless, it’s not last long as he prefer. Jeongmin pulls his hands back and stuck it into his pocket, standing up hastily.

“I do think you got the wrong person.” That’s what all he said before leaving Hyunseong’s agape behind.

His mistake is the enormous one. Now he doesn’t know what he should do. He only gazes Jeongmin who strolling through the path with a bit limping body. He doesn’t know he will meet him this early. Then he doesn’t even expect to have the guy’s forgiveness so easily, which is true. Jeongmin maybe hurt more than anyone here and wouldn’t forgive him that easy.

 

***

Thank you for my subscribers and tell me what you think about it… ^^
ppyong~

 

Keep Loving and supporting our BOYFRIEND..!!! :)