Chapter 1 - Memories

I’m Sorry

I shouldn’t have saved the word ‘I love you’ but said it more to you

Even if I was lazy, even if I was tired, I should’ve ran to you because I missed you

I should’ve dropped you off at your home every single day. Instead of meeting friends on the weekend, I should’ve been with you.

 

I take a cup of coffee that placed on the table since a few minutes ago, it should be warm when it down my throat, but all I feel just coldness and emptiness that surrounding. When I throw my gaze out through the window, snow is falling slowly to the ground.

If I look back at that time, then it was last December, just like now. We went out like the other couples who wanted to spend their time for a walk along Han Rivers. How silly when I rejected to do ski, because you know what? That was just because I couldn’t do that people called as ski. But I won’t you to know, that was why I refused to go. I’m a guy with high pride. I wouldn’t let myself to look like a fool, especially in front of you.

I actually was exhausted after had a vocal practice back then. I spent almost my time to practice so I could be a good singer in the future, but at the end I had to run my family business and forget about my dream as a singer.

With that pout on your lips, we walked hand in hand before we took a rest on an empty bench around the park near the river.

“Do you really love me?”

I frowned, why do you ask out of the blue?

“Yeah, why?” I simply said, not even looked at you when I let that words out, instead I was looking at the water surface. Indeed I was a quiet person. I didn’t really like to talk with looking straight to the people eyes.

I heard you sighed then stood up abruptly while letting go of my hand.

“Jeongmin-ah, wait? Where are you going?”

I grabbed your hand, preventing you for leaving me all alone.  

“I want to go home, it’s getting cold.”

You answered coldly. Walked to the footpath and left me behind. But before you went any further I decided that I wouldn’t let you to slip away from me. Not after I know how hard it was just to reach you and brought you in my embrace.

“Hey, I will drop you home. Wait a minute. I will take my car first.” I took my way to the parking area where my car was.

Jeongmin kept in silence when I was driving him back to home.

“Why you leave me yesterday?” finally he said his words, but that question made me a bit uncomfortable, or guilty.

“I… yesterday, I accompany Donghyun hyung and hang out with some friends.” I said.

“Fine. Then, why you accepted my confession at the first place?” Jeongmin asked again, looking at me with those brown eyeballs.

 

“We have arrived.” I opened the car’s door and went to the othim side to open the door for Jeongmin.

I denied him question, I would always like that. I was such a coward.

He once again sighed before rushing to enter him house. I noticed him trembling shoulder when he unlocked the door. Only an idiot who didn’t know about what happened at that time. But I remained silent and just stood up stiffly beside my car.

I was the worst boyfriend in the world.

 

Just thinking about the pass and the way I loved Jeongmin at that time, make my heart aches. How could I be that stupid?

And why am I thinking about it now?!

Jinjja…!!! it’s like I kinda miss him.

Obviously I really am missing him so much, too much. Even after he left and we broke up, I didn’t do date with anyone. It was like my heart had been engaged with him from this past two years.

“How are you now, Jeongmin-ah?”

 

Why am I regretting now? Why didn’t I know back then? I’m sorry, I’m sorry baby…

Why am I regretting now? You are so precious to me.

I hope that I would remain a good memory to you

 

 

Drrt… drrt…

 

I sighed and went to my nightstand where my phone places. There was a message from my assistant which said that I have an appointment and I must go to Suwon tomorrow.

Suwon…

Could it be..???

My chance…

 

Smile appeared on my face and I got up from the couch then went across the room to find my suitcase.

 

“Yeobseo, Hyung, what time I should go tomorrow?” I placed the phone upon my right ear while packing my stuff that I need to bring tomorrow.

“You have to get ready at 8, I will drive you there.”

“Thank you hyung.”

“Wait!”

“What is it again hyung, I have to prepare my stuff regarding to our trip tomorrow.”

“Why are you so full of passion? It’s not sounds like you, Hyunseong-ah. You actually always lazy about work stuff.”

“It’s really me, I’m Shim Hyunseong the CEO of company you work in. Good night Kim Donghyun-ssi, I need some restless sleep.”

I hung up the call then giggle after I utter my last sentence. Tonight would be a restless night because of the overwhelming excitement. 

 

Will he still be there?

Will he remember me? Oh, surely he will remember. If he didn’t remember I just had to introduce myself once again.

 

Will he still be single?

 

I let out a heavy breath out of my lung.

I forget about the important thing. If he already has a boyfriend or even a girlfriend I would be over.

I lay on my bed with eyes still popped open. I glance at the clock and sigh when I realize that it is already 3 in the morning. Like what I said before, it would be a restless night.

 

“Don’t think about that Hyunseong, hope that everything will be fine.”

I try to close my eyes and take a short sleep.

 

 

 

 

 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

 

Hello there~

I can’t keep myself not to write this one… >,<

Sorry to make you waiting for my other stories, if that any of you… kekeke~
 

always support our BOYFRIEND... ^^

Ppyong~