You?

Me? Bulletproof? Yes.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Authors pov

"Here your book"  Yuna said and gave it back to Hyerin.

It was silent because both of them didn't know what to talk.

"Uhm... gomawo Yuna. You helped me a lot" Hyerin started the conversation.

"Ur welcome Rin" Yuna answered softly.

"Ah ne Yuna btw why do you call me Rin" Hyerin asked and they kept walking.

"Thanks to Mr.Hwang I found out that you were my long lost best friend" Yuna chuckld.

" OMG Yuna ...yuyu you´re back...my feeling was right...GURL WHERE WERE YOU SERIOUSLY I WAS SCARED !? DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I WAS WORRIED?! I couldn't sleep days weeks months because you damn girl disappeared from one day to another..... I heard about ur mum "Hyerin cried out loud.

Yuna was shocked .A smile appeared on Yunas face, she quickly hugged her back. Yuna was first uncomfortable after allshe hugged again for the first time. After her mothers death.

Yuna told Rin everything about her father and her mother as well. Hyerin only knew that her mother have been dead but the reason was still unknown. She even told her how everything happened at that night and the dead about her mum. Yuna was happy now so she found her one and only friend but still she couldn´t be like before.

One day...she will take revenge... 

Within 6 hours they talked and talked and Hyerin even decided to sleep over at Yunas house and that they can go to school tmr together cause she was still unfamiliar with the place.

 

Yuna pov

9pm at Yuna's house

*grrr grrr* I touched my tummy. Hungry huh? I think Hyerin is hungry as well.

"Hyerin-ah are you ehm hungry? If yes I'll go and buy a pizza" I said.

"Yesh~ perfect timing!' Rin giggled. 

"Then I will go now ,see you later" I said while wearing my shoes.

"I will come with you I won't let you go alone it's dark outside!!" 

"Its okay I will go by myself ,kay? I want to take a walk to let my thoughts free and don't worry.." i tried to tell her.

She just responded with a nod.

"But if something happens , just call me!" Rin said.

"Okay" I chuckled.

I was now outside. Daebak. The night skyline is just so beautiful if I could I would never leave this place. The traffic was still full I guess everyone came back from their work? BtwI still have to find a job. But now I have to find a pizzeria I saw a one when Hyerin and me left from the school so I decided to walk the same way back. I have to admit I proceeded cause this place is really unfamiliar. Not that this wasn't enough I got into a deadlock. I was about to turn back but then I saw to men's standing there. Ugh couldn´t they drink more? they really stunk ..

Great.Now they are gonna me.

I mean I saw this kind of scenes in movies and they always ended really bad for the woman but not today. They came towards me and now standing in front of me, one on my right side and one of my left side. Suddenly men A grab my arm.

"Yah let me go! " I shouted.

"See ? I told you we can get  one today as well" men A smirked. Ughh please stop with that smirking if not I'm gonna punch your ugly face.

So they are doing that every day?! Wait you bastards you will see!! "Mmh ...you smell nice~" men B said while playing with my hair.

What the..? *you smell nice....* I out.

 

Authors pov 

After Yuna out she rememered some part from the past.

The men went near to Ms.Park and touched her hair and smelled at it.

"Mmmh you smell nice and you are beautiful as well" he said while taking cardigan off.

 " AHJUSSHI PLEASE STOP!!' Yuna cried out..

...

 

 "UMMA ANI YOU CANT BE DEAD UMMA I BET YOU COME BACK I WILL BE A NICE GIRL IM SORRY JUST...COME BACK!!! UMMAAAA!!!*

Yuna came back to the reality.  She started to breath heavily and almost chooked. Only these three words were enough to remember everything. Yuna was shaking hard and was under shock, she didn't even now that a few tears drop down her face.

Yuna pov

U-umma...it's happening again...help... NO I have to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter