New one

Me? Bulletproof? Yes.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

V/Taehyung POV 

Ahhh another morning like always, being slapped by a girl  but it was worth *smirked* at least I had my fun. After the girl left I went to my clique and again they spoke to me.

"Well V does ur another toy found out that ur playing" Jimin said while smirking. Woahh no wonder why he gets a lot girl haha his smirk is attractive though (not gay here XD ). "

U know taehyung hyung you can't do that to a girl they also have feelings too" Jungkook, the youngest in the the group, said. Well they have feeling but it doesn't matter? Kookie (Jungkook) is such a baby boy but I like it so I can always . He also can be a bad boy .I wanted to speak up but then I heard a snicker. Everyone of us turned our eyes where the sound came and it belonged to a girl. I 've never seen her before. She wore a dark blue jeans with red Jordans and a red hoodie. Good task but doesn't a girl wear skirts or something like that? Oh and she has long chocolate brown hair. I guess she tried to be quite but still it was loud enough to hear.

"WOAH she is pretty" J-Hope and Suga (another two of my clique) said at the same time.

"Who could she be?" Kookie asked.

"Well guys Taehyung got a new target, don't u think so?" Rapmoon announced. They just kept looking at her.

" I´m gonna check up on her ,you guys will be here, kay?" I said and everyone nodded ,then I left. I saw her 'running' to the office but before she arrived I took her wrist and slammed her to the wall. 'Huh a new one?'

Yuna pov 

Ouch I flinched in pain... Ahh seriously that guy. it's the guy from before. Good job Yuna good job. Waiiiiiiit wow wow wow NEW ONE?! Is he stupid? He looked deep in my eyes and me as well.

"Eh new one? What are you talking about?" I asked him. He is coming near to me and now his face is only a few inches away from mine.

"Well don't you know that to listen to others conversation or should I say business is quite rude?" He asked back.

"I´m sorry when you guys are too loud that my poor ears had to hear your conversation!" I said.

He suddenly  hold harder on my wrist. I looked at my right wrist and I could swear its ing red. 

"So mind letting me go now?" I asked annoyed.

"hmm no. Right now I like our position, don´t you? new one?" he said smirking while looking up and down, as if he is checking up on me.

"Ehh first no, 2nd I´m not a new one and third mind letting me go now? I´m loosing my patience" I told him the last part louder.

"What if I won´t?" he asked amused. I smirked and 1...2....3....

"That!" I kicked him in the stomach and quickly grabbed the book that fell earlier and went to the office. I really couldn't hold my laughter and began to laugh. I turned back again and saw that jerk lying on the ground. He looked at me and I just winked at him.

 

Authors pov 

*knock knock*

"Come in"  Yuna heard a woman say and so she did.

"Annyeonghaseyo  I just found the book on my way at home so I decided to bring this to the owner back "she said pointing at the book.

"Ah gamsahamnida young lady but don't you have school? You must be late" The women in her sixties asked.

Before Yuna could answer a dark voice interrupted them.

"Ms. Gong can you please take the email from the applier back? She changed her mind in coming here so just search ... Ohhh who are you?" it was the director and again before she could answer the secretary did it for her.

"Ah Mr.Hwang she found a book of one from our students on the streets and was kind to bring it to the owner."

"Well young girl don't you have school? "He asked again. Did he just glare at me O.o

"Ah n-no no I didn't I just transferred two days ago here in Korea and I was searching for a free time job to pay my apartment and after that I would search for a school" she quickly said.

"Oh really? All by yourself?" he asked.

"Uhm yes" she answered.

"Let me be a little help and also as a thank-you ..mind being a transfer student here? to ur luck a student who supposed to transfer here rejected it and yeah we also have a seat for you." Mr. Hwang explained her. Yuna was shocked and answered with a quick yes and also thanked him. 

Yuna pov

it must be really my lcuky day

  "Young lady could I know ur name ? And I guess Ms.Gong will need for ur application" Mr. Hwang asked me suddenly.

"Yuna. Park Yuna imnida " I answered .

"Ok then. For now we will give your school books and also your uniform for free" he friendly told me.

"Thank you so much. I will work and give the money as soon as possible back" i thanked him.

"Just take ur time. Mind telling me ur parents na

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter