Dissapointed

Me? Bulletproof? Yes.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


I slowly woke up but kept my eyes closed to get to know my surroundings.
I only remember coming back home and me trying to get out of someone's hold and being knocked out afterwards.

Wait. That means I got kidnapped?

But why? And who?

The message...

Okay I have to get out somehow.

I opened my eyes and slowly peeked out to get a better viewe where I was.

Until then I realized that I was bounded to a chair.

"Finally awake" someone said and I looked to where the voice belong.

I'm shocked. Not shocked that I just got kidnapped but actually by my kidnapper.

My eyes widen by his presence.

These familiar green eyes boring into mine.

The familiar smirk plastered on his face.

I didn't even realize that I was in tears until he came closer to capture my cheeks.

I closed my eyes only to understand the situation I am in.
I hope this is just a nightmare that will end soon but no. It was real.

I'm being kidnapped by my bestfriend. How ironic.
I scoffed

But why?

"R-Reece" I stuttered.
I felt so weak right now

well I'm being weak right now I can't even think straight.

"Reece I ..Why? " I said slowly.

For a moment I saw his eyes soften but quickly changed into straight ones.

"Had a sweet dream?" he just said.

I glared at him and spit him in his face.

"Well I think I deserved this" he chuckled.

"How dare you Reece?! After all these years? I don't even know why you kidnapped me but the fact that I was worried about you..." I shouted "Was this your urgent thing to do?" I yelled.
I kicked him.

Then I hear some hand clapping.

"Well well well who do we have here?" someone said amused. Three men walking behind him.

I think he is the boss of all? the boss of Reece?

I turned to Reece but now he was avoiding me and looked to the ground so I turned back to their boss.

"Good job you have done here Reece" he says " Now you can go back if you want" and with that he turned back to me.

"So..? How was your surprise young lady?" He lifted my chin to face him. young lady

"Don't touch me you " I glared at him.

"Now milady shouldn't be you on your knees and begging me to let you go instead of misbehaving? " he smirked.

"First how should I be on my knees when I'm bounded to a damn rotten chair of yours? and second trust me in the end you will be the one on your knees begging me to leave you alive when I'll get myself free" I smirked.

"You really think you have a chance? I mean look around you! Here are 10 skilled men and outside are 50 others of them. I'm sorry but you have no chance" He stated proudly.

"As if and what if? Sooner or later my friends will notice my absence and will search after me and trust me tgey are waaaay better than you and your oh so skilled men"
I said raising my voice a little .

"Oh really? I can make and convince them to work for me. I can buy them. I mean look at your bestfriend or better ex-bestfriend who beyrayed you" he smirked.

"Just shut the up!" I yelled.

"Aww are you hurt? I even sent him to you from America, I let him send you the messages which I assume you got after all he told m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter