V likes me?

Me? Bulletproof? Yes.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the bell rang I headed straight to the cafeteria to meet up with Kris and Rin.

When I got in everyones head turned to me and they began to whisper. Do I have something on my clothes? I thought checking me up but nothing to find so I just shrugged it off.

There I saw Rin and Kris seated on our regular table. Rin waved at me and with the look on her face it told me that I had a lot things to explain her so I made my way to her. But right then I was stopped by the famous Minah. Something must have gone bad the way she looked.

I just raised my eyebrow expecting her to say her something but her hand met my cheek. By then everyone started to whisper again, some gasped and some looked amused by the situation. And I can tell it's just the guys and jocks who were hoping to see a catfight.

"Are you out of your mind?" I half yelled at her.

"You !"she shouted and was about to slap me again but I stopped her.

The hall erupted in oohs, some even shout 'Go Yuna'. By then I chuckled and smirked. I grabbed Minah's hand and turned her so that she faced the ground and her arm on her back.

"So mind explaining me anything, princess?" I said

"Why you had to slap me?" I growled.

"The slap wasn't enough, you deserve much worse" She says

"You took V away from me" she cries out.

"Since when do you own him? and last time I remember he doesn't even like you and never did" I smirked.

She tried to kick me but failed. I turned to one of the popular guys.

"Mind if I take this? " I pointed to his food.

"Sure sweetheart" he smirked and I took his plate and winked at him and turned to face a Minah with widened eyes.

Soon she was met with delicious spaghetti. Poor foodieee but she needed a lesson. I warned her so it isn't my fault if she didn't get it. She cried out for the last time and walked out. And I grinned victoriously.

"Hey you ok?" Rin asked me when I arrived at the table. "Yeah sure" I shrugged and started to eat.

"What happened there? she looked ugly scary" Kris said.

"Just the same old thing, telling me I stole V away " I laughed.

"Speaking of V are the rumors true? " Rin smirked.

"What rumors?" I asked.

"You don't know?" Now it was Kris. I shook my head. Rin just raised an eyebrow.

"No I really don't" I said dumbfounded " Tell me"

"Well the whole school talks about how V gave you a ride with his motorbike" She said. This explains the whole staring and whispering but why?

"And?" I said as if it was something normal well it was something normal.

"You freaking rode with his bike!" She shouted, more squealed like fangirling. Then everyone's attention was on our table.

"Hyerin!" I sighed. I turned to the other who were staring at us and told them to mind their own business and surprisingly they listened

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter