Morning Wind

Me? Bulletproof? Yes.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

WARNING: Not edited haha

 

After the little argument with V we actually got along well including the other boys.

But still V and me fought like we always would do but we somehow managed to make it up everytime. Not to forget that V can be a really gentlemen if he wants.

For example he protects me from the jealous "fans" / admirers of him or he always opens the door for me or gets my lunch. For a reason he stopped playing around with the girls as well and that reminds me to ask him why.

 

Today was just like the other mornings: lazy to get off from my bed and get ready for school.

 

But it was strange that Reece didn't wake me up, he would normally storm into the room and make loud noises to wake me up.

 

I forgot to tell that Reece lives with me till he goes back to America. He is temporarily here and I would ask him why or why he is here in first place I mean I'm happy and all but it was strange.

 

I lately get messages from the same unknown number I would get when I stayed at V's house.

 

(If you don't remember go back to 'A saturday Night')

 

I read another message saying

 

Now you are all alone, young lady - unknown number

 

What hell? I tried to ignore it and got up.

 

"Reece!" I shouted but no response. 

 

Then I walked to the kitchen to see my breakfest and a note:

 

Hey Chloebear sorry that I didn't wake you up but I had some business to do, but hey I made you pancakes :P 

Oh and someone will come and take you tp school -R

 

I just chuckled shaking my head. That boy really but still I will have my little revenge on him.

 

While eating the pancakes Reece made for me I suddenly realized that I'm all alone thinking back to the message I got earlier.

Its creeping me out.

 

I quickly finished the breakfast and got ready for school.

The message still didn't get out of my head and now I heard noises and it didn't help either.

It's like someone got in and I don't think it's Reece so I took the nearest thing I could defend my self .

 

I felt like the girls in horror movies who are going to the basement where noises came from.

 

I would always curse at them to not go there and how stupid they were and now I was doing the same.

But it's really just the curiosity I think.

 

I walked silently to the door and hold my breath. Then I decided to hide myself behind the door I couldn't risk myself to get stabbed by something.

But then again I thought it was stupid so I opened the door and went without doing any noise to the living room.

 

Just when I was about to head to the kitchen somenone tapped me on the shoulder.

 

"AHHHHH GO AWAY GO AWAY " I shouted while hitting the person.

 

"YUNA ITS ME" I heard a familiar voice that belong to V.

 

"Oh thank god its you " I sighed.

 

"Ahh damn oh god Yuna I think you broke my rips seriously why did you do that?" V said annoyingly. 

 

"Sorry" I sheepishly smiled and hugged him.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter