" Pleaseeechuuu "

Me? Bulletproof? Yes.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuna pov

'Soon. Soon we will be back' -unknown

Who will be back? Young girl? The only ones that called me like this were the closest friends of my father. I can't remember .

Yuna remember. remember.

Perhaps the men in black? But why... I was lost deep in my thoughts that I didn't hear Taehyung asking me a question.

"Yuna ? Are you ok? you look pale " He asked me.

"Huh? ahh am I really pale? I think its because I'm tired" I tried to convince him.

Actually I was worried that they really came back. I promised myself to take revenge on them but now... I don't know where to start. What if they did something to my father? I have to think about it tomorrow.

"Do you want to take a shower? " Taehyung asked me.

"Yeah..but I don't have any cloth- " I got cut by Taehyung.

He was holding a big sized tshirt and a boxer short...???? Great now he grinsed.

 

 

"I already prepared everything and now go" he said.

 

 

 

I just took the things and he walked me to the bathroom.

 

 

Taehyung pov

 

Something is wrong. One could tell it from her face. I mean first she was shocked and got pale. What did she see that it made her like this?

 

 

 

"Something seems off here" Jhope said just like I thought. The others nooded in response.

 

 

 

"Well let us all go to bed now and we will see what we can do tomorrow. " I said.

 

 

"Hyung is right, lets go to bed and wake up early so that we can prepare the best breakfast for her" Jungkook stated.

 

 

 

 

 

"NAE!!" they all said together.

 

 

 

Then they went to their rooms and I waited for Yuna to come out. After all I needed a shower as well. And there she is!

 

 

 

"Uhm V... I think this doesn't fit me" she said, hiding behind the door. Of course it doesn't fit .

 

 

"Just come out, everyone is sleeping" I told her.

 

 A

 

nd there she came.

 

 

 

WOW. She s-he looks so ...hot. Actually it really fits her . yyy~~ By then I bite my lip checking her up from nose to foot.

 

 

Then I realized that these were my clothes making me 'blush'.

 

 

And Yuna saw me checking up and blushing.

 

 

"Uh yeah i-it l-looks good on you..? " I tried to say.

 

 B

 

ut she smirked and that makes the situation more embarassing.

 

 

 Y

una pov

N

 

ow checking up on me huh?

 

 

No wonder why he gave me these clothes. Awwww is our big bad boy blushing? Should I play with the bad boy?

 

ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter