A story for Chanyeol.

The Art Of Jealousy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Hey everyone, 

Sorry for popping up again out of nowhere but I thought it would be cool to let you all know that I am currently working on a story that has Chanyeol as the main character. It is called, "Target: Park Monster." Personally, I think this story has been one of my favorite ones to write so far and I am very proud of how much better written it is than The Art of Jealousy, though I do plan to go back and edit all The Art of Jealousy chapters to make them better, until it meets a good standard, as in minimal grammar mistakes and better plot structure. Still, I'm going to focus on the Chanyeol centered story that I just mentioned, as well as this other story that has BTS' Jimin as the main character (if anyone is interested *wink wink*). I haven't updated these two stories in a long time because I have been busy with work and school but I have finally found a schedule that works for me and allows me to have a couple of hours to write. Point is, I am currently working on new chapters for these stories and I would be very happy if you guys were to check these stories out if you are interested in a Chanyeol centered fic or a Jimin centered fic. 

 

You can press the titles to be re-directed or copy paste the links down below! 

 

Target: Park Monster | Exo, Chanyeol, OC, Comedy, Romance, Rated- M, Enemies to Lovers | Link: https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/973408/target-park-monster

The Bad Boy Nex

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter