Apple Sauce And Good Girl Eunsul

The Art Of Jealousy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 047: Apple Sauce And Good Girl Eunsul

 

 After waking up in the same bed, you honestly thought that being around Kris would be awkward. Surprisingly, it isn’t. You also expect Kris to tease you, but the teasing mostly comes from Luhan. And even then, most of it seems to be directed at Kris.

      “So, have you ever liked someone, Kris? Maybe some girl with black hair and a high IQ, who’s name rhymes with Ana?””

This is the fourth question Luhan has asked throughout the whole walk to school. You’re amused, but mostly because the deer looking boy is not teasing you. It’s a lot better when you’re just watching. Kris clutches the strap of his backpack tightly and he turns to look at Luhan with harsh eyes. “Have you ever been hit before?”

Luhan smirks, “Well, that depends. Have I been hit-on? Yes, tons of times. I’m super attractive so people can’t help but send me some flirtatious words whenever I pass by.”

You smile, entertained. Kris looks at you and the way you’re holding in your laugh and he feels betrayed. “You think this is funny? Do you find my suffering entertaining?” You shrug, “I don’t know what you’re talking about.”

Kris scoffs and then he turns to Luhan, glaring once again, “I was not talking about people hitting on you, Luhan. You know the type of hitting I am talking about.”

       “Oh,” Luhan raises a brow, lips curled in a wicked grin, “If you mean about a physical hit, then yes, I’ve also been hit that way. But only in the bedroom.”

You choke on your own saliva and Kris looks terrified.

Luhan continues, “I had my moments. Don’t judge me.”

Kris slaps your back gently since you seem to be choking on air itself. He sighs and looks at Luhan. “You’re so gross, Lu.”

Luhan snorts as you try to walk as if you had not just heard something extremely disturbing. “Kris,” Luhan frowns, “Are you kink-shaming me?”

You raise an eyebrow, “that’s a thing?’

Luhan rolls his eyes, and then he pulls you away from Kris as you three walk. He places a hand over your shoulder and smiles, while Kris is glaring as he walks behind you two. “Let me teach you everything I know about kinks.”

You frown, trying to pry yourself away from Luhan, “I think I’ll be fine-“

      “No, no!” Luhan grabs you again and this time his hold tightens. Kris feels his fingers itch, wanting to pull you towards him but he thinks it’s too possessive so he holds himself back and just watches you two from behind. “Let me tell you why I think kink shaming is wrong.”

Your lips grow into a thin line, “I don’t think it’s necessary, Lu-”

      “My first experienced happened in my sophomore year of high school. I was all up for experiencing with my uality…”

You turn back to look at Kris as Luhan speaks about some guy named Daniel that he met a tattoo shop. Kris looks at you with a small smile as you whisper, “Help me...”

Kris is a , and so he does not help you but instead sticks out his tongue at you and encourages Luhan to speak about his wild and ual escapades. “Luhan, tell her about that one time you and your girlfriend tried .”

Luhan gasps, excited and you groan, wanting to stick your middle finger out at the tall male you hate and love the most.

 

 

*********

 

Eunsul is waiting for you by the front gate of the school. She’s chewing a bubble gum while playing a game in her phone. Her style has always been dark and intimidating, and so it is no surprise to her that she stands out. Especially today, where she’s wearing her usual black, leather boots and her shirt is untucked, with the four three buttons undone, showing skin. Her messy bun and dark eyeliner do not help either. She looks y. In fact, too y. y enough to make a school administrator pause his step and question if the girl goes to this school at all.

Mr. Jung is not an easy math teacher, or an easy person to be around in general. He’s one of those teachers that take pleasure in knowing they have authority over other people, and that love it when students compliment them for no reason. He’s a tall, well build man- one that could be considered handsome- but has a ty personality that ruins everything. The moment he spots Eunsul, everyone around campus halts their doings and watch in anticipation. They usually do not care but seeing Eunsul, with her strong appearance, being approached by Mr. Jung, a man with a harsh demeanor, makes this the most important thing to ever be witnessed. Especially for a girl with short blonde hair by the entrance of the school who is more interest than anyone else to see what is going to happen. Eunsul has seen her before, but she doesn’t notice the girl keeping a close eye on her. In fact, she doesn’t realize half the people around are watching her. Not even when Mr. Jung is standing in front of her.

      “Can I help you?” she says. And then after a second of realizing that she might be talking to a figure of authority, she adds, “Sir.”

Mr. Jung frowns because the last word is said with an intrigued smile. “Are you a student?”

Eunsul looks down at her phone, pausing the game for the moment. “I am,” she answers. She stands up straight and smiles kindly, hoping to make a good impression so he could off as soon as possible. However, she does not expect her smile to be returned with a harsh tone instead.

      “Then you must know that you’re dress inappropriately,” Mr. Jung grits his teeth. “Do you even follow the school dress code?!”

Eunsul frowns, scratching the back of her neck in annoyance. Sometimes she forgets that she isn’t in her old school and so that uniform dress code is an actual thing. “I’m new,” she shrugs, “hard to adapt, I guess.”

The people around keep watching, but Eunsul is oblivious. The girl with the blonde hair is keeping a close eye on the situation and she scoffs at what Eunsul says next.

      “Is my way of dressing why you came here to talk to me in the first place?”

Mr. Jung rolls his eyes. “Obviously! No young lady should dress like that!”

Eunsul scoffs, and this time she crosses her arms and leans back against the gate, “What’s wrong with how I dress? I’m still wearing my school uniform.”

The teacher frowns and she can tell that he’s about to lose it, which entertains her even more. She loves watching figures of authority lose their . Her dad has told her it’s a bad habit of hers, and the solemn reason as to why she usually got suspended in her old school.

      “School code states no collarbones showing,” He mutters instead, forehead vein protruding, “It states no piercings besides the usual ones,” he points at all her ear piercings and Eunsul rolls her eyes because she knows he’s talking about her cartilage piercings and her industrial. “It also states that you must wear your blazer at all times! Also, your makeup. Isn’t it too much?”

Eunsul laughs. The people around grow interested and restless. Some guys are laughing in entertainment because it seems like Mr. Jung has met its match. “Listen, Royal highness,” Eunsul begins, eyebrows tense, “I would have just buttoned up my shirt if you wanted. That, sure. However, now I won’t. The school code says I could only have ear piercings and as far as I am concern, my piercings are only in my ears- the ones you can see, at least. Also, I have my blazer in my book bag,” she points at her back, where her school bag hangs over her shoulders. “Besides, there’s no rule that states that a student has to wear their blazer at all times. Now to what pissed me off the most: your comment about my makeup. What I wear on my face is none of your business. The school code states nothing about makeup. And even if it did, it shouldn’t. The school code is made by old, bitter men that know nothing about girls and feel like they have the authority to control them. Just like you.” She takes a deep breath and smiles, buttoning up her shirt but stopping until only two buttons are undone. “I will admit that the school code says that I should properly button up; however, it says that I could keep at least two buttons undone. Which I will. The rest of the things you told me about... Um, that I won’t change. There’s no rules against my ear piercings, my blazer being kept on 24/7 or my face having some makeup. That’s not a rule, but rather your own bitter preferences.” She smiles again, “You can leave since there’s no reason to disparage me any further for my dress code. However, if you feel like you still need to let something off your chest, I could give you my name and grade number so you can find me.”

Mr. Jung stares at her, mouth agape and eyes tense. However, at the end he just grits his teeth and lets his jaw clench. “I will definitely call you down my office to discuss this situation and make sure you are properly disciplined-”

      “Great!” Eunsul says, “My name is Ryu Eunsul and I am a student in my last year. Also, to help you find me faster, I am in Mr. Nam’s class.”

Mr. Jung looks conflicted but he can’t do anything else but take a deep breath and walk away. But not before saying, “This conversation will continue in the principal’s office, Mrs. Ryu.”

Eunsul grins, “Great. Can’t wait to see you then.” She blows a bubble gum then, and this triggers a scoff from Mr. Jung before he marches away in anger.

Once he’s gone, Eunsul rolls her eyes and sighs, irritated. She then realizes, once she looks around, that people are watching her. She looks at all of them straight in the eyes and they all look away immediately, scared. She smiles a little because there has always been something funny to her about how intimidated people are about her. They all stop looking and go back to their business. All except for one person.

The blonde girl.

Eunsul frowns because she knows who the girl is. Her name is Jiyeon, according to what you’ve told her. Eunsul remembers seeing the blonde girl that day she went to visit Yixing in his classroom. She also recalls how jealous she looked when Eunsul had climbed onto his lap with the blanket. You had also told her that Jiyeon was interested in Yixing since freshman year, and that last year she had asked him out but was rejected by him and ever since then, she only watches the boy from afar.

Eunsul doesn’t have to know much to know that Jiyeon is obviously watching her because Eunsul is involved with Yixing.

She thinks that Jiyeon will stop staring at her once she looks back at her. You know, the way normal people will. However, the girl keep staring with harsh eyes. Eunsul raises an eyebrow in amusement when Jiyeon smirks at her, almost in a challenging way. She eventually looks away, but only because she decides to walk inside the school, where a group of her friends are apparently waiting. Eunsul stops looking at her and focuses her eyes on the street, since she’s still waiting for you. She’s smiling at the thought of that Jiyeon girl. She’s the first person to silently challenge her glare. Interesting….

 

 

********

 

 

You come ten minutes later, with Kris and you following behind Luhan. Most importantly to note, is that you two are currently arguing.

      “How can you not like apple sauce?!”

      “I don’t know! I just don’t!”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter