♔ Pictured

✯ Realms of Layout ✯ Restoring Images :}

CHAPTER ONE

When someone walks into your heart through an open door like they've been in your life forever

- Heart by heart -

paletree_zps149b2a71.png

Composer : Evanescence

 

Song : Bring Me To Life

 

Nightcore [REMIX] ♥

blackdivider_zps7fe41906.png

AUTHOR'S NOTES

Thank you. Please leave some comments before you go.

blackdivider_zps7fe41906.png
blackgif_zpscbc4b157.gif

I have come to this place before – a bright cold room.

The influx of emotions caused a scream welling up in my throat. I exhaled deeply and squeezed my eyes, trying to calm myself down. An image flung in front of my mind’s eye – the crescent dark eyes of hers blankly stared at me – happy or hurt, I couldn't tell. Never in all my eighteen years, had I ever been so bewildered.

It felt like just yesterday we were giggling side by side underneath the serene skies, but when I turned, the place that was once owned by her was now empty. Where was she? I bit my lips hard to hold back tears that threatened to fall with every blink. At times like this, she ought to be here – beside me. She would've wiped my tears away and assured me again and again that life was beautiful so I shouldn't have given up on them.

But, where was she?

“Eunjung ah. Please.” I called her name for the umpteenth times and with each attempt, the indescribable pain intensified beneath my chest.

Yelping like a lost kid searching for her parents, I scanned through every possible direction, hoping to catch a glimpse at her but, she was nowhere to be seen.

*sirens activated*

The howl of the sirens resonated inside the Intensive Care Unit (ICU). My attention was immediately brought into a bed, which within seconds it was swarmed by the fellow doctors and nurses that raced from one end of the room. “Patient bed three in arrest, call the Anaest, bring in defibrillator and emergency trolley!” Right away my eyes deviated on a taller, slightly larger doctor who appeared to be the most senior among the fellow residents gathered in the center. His booming voice alerted those around him wherein they all nodded in sequence before hurriedly attending to their respective roles. I jumped a little by the abrupt closing sounds of the curtain; from that moment onward, I couldn't seem to take my eyes off from that bed.