♙ Dark Diary

✯ Realms of Layout ✯ Restoring Images :}
blackdiary_zpsf3c1e7df.png
diaryicon1black_zpsbe87849a.png
diaryicon2black_zps8f91a717.png

Welcome To My Page

blackdivider1gif_zps4b25c77d.png
danbosnow_zps24b43331.jpg

AUTHOR'S NOTE

DANBO IN LOVE? Again? 

This is the second freebies from 10 giveaway!

Enjoy and check out the other layouts too *wink* 

CHAPTER SUSPENSE XD

“Oh.My.God...” One by one, the phrases escaped through my parted lips. A shiver ran up and down in my spine. I couldn’t breathe, I couldn’t think and I couldn’t move – all I could hear were the escalating sounds of my own heart. 

“Who-Whoa!” I shrieked at the top of my lungs as someone grabbed me from behind. Soft heat flowed from the body of that person behind me. If it weren't that person who supported me, grabbed me by the waist, I would’ve collapsed on the floor because right at this moment, my knees were totally giving away of me.

“What the are you...”

In a flash, I turned around, facing him and damn, out of anyone it was Kai. Without much thought, I crashed my body against him, burying my head within his chest. We were grinding against each other for sometimes as I desperately struggled to put my hands around the tops of his arms and tightened my grip over his upper body.

“Som-Something was there!” My voice out came out tight, strained. My hands trembled as I pointed at where the liquid was dripping from – the ceiling.

“What was there?” He asked tonelessly. “. Song Hyuna! Why are you doing all this?” A hissing sound echoed beside my ear. The beating of his heart was as loud as mine. Infesting my mind was none other than the thing that seemingly there, somewhere, watching over me, – us.

“Song Hyuna...” I froze and my heart leapt at the unfamiliar accent that tinted his voice. For one terrifying moment, an alarm triggered in my brain like something dreadful were about to happen.

“Stop pretending! What are you trying to do, uh?” His tone had gotten icy, but there was no way I would let go of him. I rather stayed this way for the whole night. We stood there for a minute or so, but the feelings, the fear didn’t go away.

“Did you plan all these to set me up and get me arrested again?” He pushed my body away, but I bounce back at him shamelessly. Oh God.

“Please don’t let me go! Please...I-I was afraid...” There was a plea in my voice. I don’t give a damn about what he would perceive of me, but I won’t let him go, no matter what happen.

‘Song Hyuna…’

It was that voice again, ringing in my ears. It felt like my heart was squeezed from the inside, the pain was too much for me to handle so I stepped backward. His hands were grabbing at my shoulders. Those bright brown eyes of him were staring dangerously at me. I didn’t dare to look straight into his eyes, not after what happened a month ago. Eunjung was right, he had been released from the custody. I bet he came to make me pay for my doings at him.

“How could you? Why were you doing that to me? Huh?” His voice rising up an octave. I fidgeted; my body were still shaking in the aftershocks.

“Why did you do it?” His voice bellowed with rage. While meeting with his gaze, I stepped away.

“Kai, I-I don’t think this-this is the right-right time...to-to talk abo-about th-that,” With both hands in front of my chest, I shook my head hard. My pulse weakened. Standing on my own without Kai’s long arms curled around me was utterly impossible.

Sneering, he let loose of my body only to scan at my almost- body from head to toe with his gleaming eyes. I was so helpless to feel embarrassed now. Something not right was happening in this house. The bottle...it was supposed to be beside the windowpane but how come in the second, it was already in my grasp?

“You’re so going to pay for this!” he said with a condescending tone.

“You don’t understand, Kai! Something was in my room...there was...a thing...”

“Fine, let’s go to your room then!” I clenched my lips as the corner of his mouth curled up, smirking evilly.

“No, no!” With all might, I shook my head hard, pleaded that he would grasp the desperateness in my voice.

“I’m not going in there! Something is there, Kai!” I swallowed hard, hoping to get his attention.

“Did you put camera in there? It’s fine with me. Let’s put on a good show!” His words were tinged with malice. He wouldn’t listen. Kai was a stubborn, premature and moron. My head was about to explode.

“No, no!” I cried out loudly, even trying to elbow him in the stomach. “I can’t...please!” I won’t going anywhere, no, never. “Let’s just get out from this house!” I begged him earnestly. He had no idea what I’ve been through in that room. When the corner of my eye caught a blurry movement, I lost my balance for a seconds.

“You’re not going anywhere.” Kai wrapped my arms tightly and turned by body around to face him. My eyes lit up to him as I pressed my palms together to plead him. Out of habits, I started to chew my thumbnail and it was then he threw my body over his shoulder. As if he knew the direction of my bedroom, he led me there.

I was in trouble.

Kai kicked off the door and it opened upon the next seconds. The nerves were building up in the pit of my stomach; the air within the room was so uniquely sweet that it thrilled me from the top of my head to the tip of my feet. For heaven sake, I had never used fragrance in my room before, and it didn’t smell like this when I left just now. Something must have been here all those times. My stomach clenched like a fist just by imagining about it.

“I’ll tear every piece of your body until you couldn’t even move an inch tomorrow!” A dire look went past his face and fear crept through me.

“Ple-Please…” I said breathlessly. “If you make any more sound, you’re so going to regret it!” He glared down at me, exasperated.

I collapsed on the bed that I dread so much. Kai entrapped me with both knees on both sides of my torso. I lifted my legs to push him away, but he seized my wrists using one hand and the other began to roll up his shirt.

I gasped and commanded, “Stop! Please!” He paused to chew the corner of his mouth, pressing my wrists above my head and sealed my lips with hungry kisses. I thought I just saw a figure towering behind him, something that scared me tremendously, my heart stopped.