♙ Tree of Love

✯ Realms of Layout ✯ Restoring Images :}
 
treeoflove_zpse1c0bacb.png
 
 
 

Tree of Love

 

I was not the least amazed by his so-called love confession on that day, nearby the Lady.

 

All I did was stood there like a statue with folded arms and rolled my eyes in exasperation. I loathed him and I supposed he knew that well.

 

"Joong Ki yah, let's play a game. The game that you liked so much - hide and seek," I said without meeting his gaze. I gritted my teeth and continued, "The rule was simple. If you find me, I'll be your girlfriend and if you don't, you'll have to listen to my request..."

 

He chuckled, pocketed his hands and leaned closer until the tip of our nose almost touched. "How about a final kiss then?"

 

I groaned inwardly and shot a glare at him. "The winner would have to decide that," Then, I hissed and looked away. On a second thought, I should've met up his gaze and proved to him that I wasn't kidding but then I was too afraid that he might noticed the fear in my eyes and laughed me off like what he usually did.

 

"No kiss, no play," He said in a hushed tone and that was creepier than ever. "Suzy yah, I love you," His voice softened, as if that would make a difference.

 

With that, he crushed his lips forcefully against mine and began kissing me like he owned me. I gulped and a scream welled up in my throat. My hands balled into fists as I tipped my head back to inch away from him. He paused to chew on the corner of his mouth before grabbed me by the waist and at my nape to deepen the kiss.

 

He empowered me. I was helpless, hopeless and worthless whenever he was with me. After the kiss, I couldn't even look at him in the eyes.

 

"After I win this, we were going to kiss again," He told with a smirk.

 

I have to win no matter what because this was my only chance to get rid of him. All I ever wanted was to become more like myself and less like him.

 

My gut feeling was right - I won . He never return ever since. A police report was made and his mysterious incident were being discussed everywhere with his picture pasted at every corner in our town.

 

Every time I closed my eyes, he was there - in front of my mind's eye, as though my brain won't forget.

Author's Notes

Greetings earthlings'. I'm so excited that I'm back with my realms of writing once again (well, it wasn't that long before I've written one). I'll do my best to strengthen my works, therefore please look it out and kindly leave some comments below. Thank you.