♔ Planet

✯ Realms of Layout ✯ Restoring Images :}

leavedividerwhite_zpsff6403a2.png

CHAPTER ONE

Six Months after the Accident [2014, March]

“Mom, what were you doing in there?” My backpack slid down my arm the moment I saw her in my room with white tape on her left hand. Startled, she cleared while putting down something on my bed.

“Honey, we're going to move tomorrow and look at your room! Nothing is packed as yet,” She hissed, exasperated. With that, she bounced her hands up and down, to nitpick on every single thing that I should've done, this and that, blah blah. Uninterested, I stood there, crossed my arms and let her gave vent to her anger rather than saying anything that would only lengthen our conversations. “We need to talk.” Within seconds, her voice echoed inside the room.

“About what?” I threw a hand up and squinted. “Ah, about how you and dad have a family outside?” I said icily. Here we go again, the never-ending vicious cylce.

She meekly lowered her head. “No. You know that already.” My eyed followed her as she walked passed me and closed the door before us. I lifted my chin and glanced over my shoulder. “How was your appointment with the psychiatrist?” she asked tonelessly.

She could’ve put more feelings into it even if she was just asking for the sake of...obligation, I supposed. I look past her and my eyes darted between the window and the clock on the wall.

“I have a date with Kai,” I muttered in my breath. I said it to piss her off because I knew the fact that she disliked the idea of me going out with a delinquent. Frowning, she eyed me carefully while the skin between her foreheads creased.

“Cha Eun Jung. Who was that girl?" Mom asked demandingly with both hands placed on her hips.

My heart leapt when she uttered the name.

AUTHOR'S NOTES

Do you like the song? Where is the love huh? XD Show me your love by commenting below. Many thanks for reading and stopping by.

giphy-2.gif