♥ Vintage

✯ Realms of Layout ✯ Restoring Images :}
vectors1gif_zps43233f24.png
VINTAGE
Chapter One
 

❝The calm face that you make is sadder than your crying face.❞

"Joongki yah!"
Suzy's eyes lit up the moment Soohyun called out that name. A savage look went past her round face. She breathed so hard that her nostrils flared. From pink, her face changed to deadly pale in a flash. Oblivious to those around her, Suzy was turning and all, searching out for the owner of that nostalgic name.
Soohyun's lips curved crookedly. When Suzy realized that she was tricked, it was already too late for her to cover up all her previous acts. Dumbfounded, and even after knowing it was all fake, the feelings wouldn't go away.
"What-Wha-Wha-" Words were fighting on their way out from , but she failed miserably to keep it straight. She bit her lips hard but still unable to hide her teeth that were chattering on edge.
"Do you know something?" Soohyun asked humourlessly. "Your calm face is sadder than your crying face."
Suzy gagged in disgust as his words sink in. "What were you trying to do?" She uttered through gritted teeth. Two years, she had never been this bewildered. Soohyun made her this way. He held too much resemblance to Joongki. And whenever he is around, Suzy feels utterly defeated.