Trailer

As The Dusk Fall
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Prolog

 

 

Kyuhyun sighed, trying to concentrate on the historical book in front him; telling himself that he at least can finish one material of the subject this night. Maybe he can also go to the school library again for extra material since he barely learn anything and the exam is by the end of week. Plus, he found it so hard to focus recently, thanks to a certain person who keep coming to his room every night.

 

 

And in the library…

 

 

Blood rushing to his cheeks as the memory of this morning come flooding to his mind; he and Changmin almost did it there, “NOOO-------What are you doing, Kyuhyun! Why are you behaving like a teenager girl crushing over his crush! Stop thinking about it!” The frustrated brunette shook his head, trying to get rid of this morning scene out of his head. “Aigooo…this is killing me…”

 

 

Then, he heard someone is knocking his door’s room.

 

 

Finally, he come, huh?

 

 

Kyuhyun palming his face, thinking if he should just ignoring the knock on his door, but it seems like the male of his thought won’t go until he opened the door. Unwillingly, he walked to the door, “Heechul-ssi, I am so eager to questioning the reason of your behavior.”

 

 

His caramel brown orbs meet the blood crimson orbs.

 

 

Oh.

 

 

It’s Choi Siwon who stood outside the door.

 

 

His crimson red orbs are cold as usual but his lips are slightly opened as if he was surprised. “I see that you are waiting for my hyung. Am I disturbing?”

 

 

Face reddening, Kyuhyun shuttered, “Si-Siwon –ssi…I am not waiting for him. I-I just---“.

 

 

Siwon wasted no time to shove the younger inside and he stepped inside his room, letting the other male frowning in confusion at the door.

 

 

“Shut it”, he command with his low voice.

 

 

“Huh?”

 

 

“The door.”

 

 

Blinking his eyes, the smaller of the males doesn’t move an inch. Slowly, he understood that he is in very bad position; maybe he could run to the hallway, unsure to where he will escape but he will still try to run.

 

 

Siwon moved so fast and before Kyuhyun realizing it, the vampire already slamming the door hard; pinning him on the door, eyes staring down to the shuddering brunette.

 

 

“Si-Siwon-ssi, I think you got the wrong idea about me and Heechul-ssi. I mean we are---“

 

 

The vampire bowed his head down, his bow-shaped lips capturing his in a soft yet forced kiss; swallowing any protest from the you

Please log in to read the full chapter