#007 Alice Training

She's My Kryptonite
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sunny made her way towards her desk, brows furrowed as she was thinking deeply about something. She placed her chart on the table as she plopped down on her seat. She snapped to reality when she saw TOP coming in. “TOP, the transfer student, Hana, she has Nullifying Alice right?” she asked, still her brows were furrowed.

TOP looked at her then nodded. He also made his way to his desk. “Why?” he asked, opening the drawer of his table. “I just saw her and I can read her mind. I thought Alices don’t work on her. That’s weird. Wait, what level is she?” Sunny suddenly snapped from her mumbling.

He leaned on his back as he tried to think of her level. “I don’t know”

Sunny gasped upon realizing something. “What if she still can’t control her Alice? She’s paired with Kai! Will she be okay?”

TOP shut his eye and massaged his temples as he let go of a sigh. “I think she’s just fine. She’ll learn to control her Alice soon” 

Hana stood in the middle of the training hall alone, clueless as two what she’s supposed to do. She looked at her right and left, seeing students in pairs as they trained together. Her gaze went to Kai who was sitting alone at a corner.

“What are you doing alone? Are you not going to train?” a familiar voice asked. Hana turned around and saw Kyungsoo smiling at her. She scratched the back of her head then chuckled. “I’ll train in a while”

Kyungsoo looked at Kai who was taking a nap. He shook his head then turned to Hana. “Do you want to train with me? My partner’s resting for a while” he offered. She nodded then they walked to an area where they can train.

Kyungsoo started to teach her the basic fighting stances. Although they have Alices, they still need to learn how to fight without using their abilities. He grabbed Hana’s wrist, his other hand holding her shoulder. He tackled her and pinned her down on the mat. Hana gasped for air as she sat up. He offered a hand to help her get up.

She took it. “You need to lower your stance. When I grab you like this” he said, grabbing Hana’s shoulder. “Move your arm like this then push me with all you’ve got, okay?” he continued, still helping her. Hana nodded, attentively listening to his explanation.

“Are you ready?” Kyungsoo asked. “Yes” Hana replied, full of energy. She lowered her stance then waited for his attack. He swiftly grabbed her shoulder and wrist. She moved her arm just like how Kyungsoo taught her. He was about to tackle her again when she quickly moved his leg behind his leg and tackled him instead. The both fell on the floor. Hana then realized their position. She was on top of him, their faces just inches away from each other’s.

She blinked, her eyes locked on Kyungsoo’s big round eyes which were looking back at her. Something…Something’s weird. “Hana?” he asked when he noticed her blank expression. “Huh?” she absentmindedly asked. “Umm…” he cleared his throat then looked at their position. Hana quickly got up, bumping her head with Kyungsoo’s in the process.

They both groaned, touching their heads as they got up. “Sorry” she apologized, still rubbing her head. Kyungsoo chuckled, bringing a tingling feeling down her spine. “It’s okay. You’re really a fast learner” he replied as a compliment.

Hana glanced at Kyungsoo. He looks…handsome. Well, he is. He looked at her, making her look away. “I think you’ll really improve in no time” he said. “Oh…I hope” she mumbled.

“Kyungsoo! Let’s continue” a guy said, running towards them. Kyungsoo looked at Hana. “I think I need to go. Just drag Kai for your training. If he does something bad, I’ll teach him his lesson” he told her. She nodded but not really planning on disturbing Kai. He might kill her this time.

“Fighting!” he cheered her. She chuckled then raised her arm. “Fighting!”

“I’ll go then” he said, ruffling her hair before standing up. Something…Something’s really weird. And Hana knew what that was. “Oh” she absentmindedly nodded. She looked at Kyungsoo as he walked away. She touched her head, thinking of how Kyungsoo ruffled her hair.

She looked at where Kai was and to her surprise, he’s wide awake and he’s glaring at her. She thought that Kai maybe have some mood problems. One day, he’s calm then the other, he’s glaring at her like he’s going to kill her.

Kai saw what happened between Kyungsoo and Hana. And something…something’s weird. He felt an uncomfortable feeling inside. Is it because he hates how Kyungsoo treats her? Is it because he feels like his childhood friend is being snatched? Or is it because-

He stood then walked towards the door. He shook his head, shrugging off all terrifying thoughts. There’s no way in hell that’s going to happen. He told himself. 

Hana sighed as she was making her way to the faculty with some papers from their class to be passed. She knocked before entering. TOP was not there so she just placed the papers on his desk. She was about to take her leave when a pretty lady with short, platinum colored hair stood in front of her.

She was staring straight in her eyes with an unreadable expression. Sunny smiled at her. S-She’s pretty~ Hana thought, still adoring the lady in front of her. Sunny giggled. “Thanks” she said.

Hana’s eyes narrowed. What was she thanking me for?

“For thinking that I’m pretty.Hana, right?” Sunny chirped. In the midst of being confused, she managed to nod. “You’re a famous student here in the faculty. It’s nice to meet you at last” she continued, leading Hana to the couch.

Hana followed her, still in the middle of processing what kind of Alice the lady has. She knows somewhere

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter