The Deal

My Boyfriend's IQ < 50

"Oh my god. He's not here." Dara shrieked. "Where can he be?"

Youngbae placed his hands on her shoulders assuringly. "I'm sure he's fine Dara. Maybe he got lost along the way that's all. We'll look around the area and phone Sohee to ask if he reached home." he looked at TOP.

TOP nodded and whipped out his phone to call Sohee. "Hi Sohee. Yeah.. Errr is Jiyong home? ...yeah he's missing... No? ... Okay.. Thanks..."

He ended the call and shook his head. Dara felt faint all of a sudden. Jiyong had a body of a twenty something, but his mind was still of a five year old! He has nothing to protect him against impending dangers.

"We'll look for him at the kndergarten." CL ordered. "Bom, TOP, Minzy, look for him at the kindergarten and areas around there."

She looked at Dara and Youngbae. "You two look for him around the university." she looked at Dara with a soft assuring gaze. "Don't worry Dara. I'm sure Jiyong will be alright."

Dara bit her lip, trying not to cry. She would really kill herself if anything happened to Jiyong. She hadn't even told him that she loved him back. She refused to listen to his confession. She didn't want her last words to him to be "You're just confused Ji."

"Let's find him." Dara mumbled, racing to her car.


>oOo<


After several hours of looking around all of Busan, the Big Bang and 2NE1 members returned to Dara's house. Dara looked at all the members gathered in her living room. She looked around and paled. "You haven't found him yet?" she croaked.

Bom softened. "Dara..."

Dara's bottom lip trembled and Youngbae had to help her to the couch if not she would just faint right on the spot.

Just then, Sohee burst through the door, her face flushed, hinting that she had been running. "Have you found him? I searched the playgrounds around here but I can't find him!"

Daesung shook his head in a depressed manner. Sohee frowned disappointedly. "Sohee ah," Youngbae asked. "You were the last person who saw Jiyong before he disappeared. Did he say anything out of the blue or where he might be?"

Sohee cringed at the memory. "Yes." she mumbled in a small voice. "He rejected me."

Dara's head whipped up in surprise. "He told me..." Sohee looked at Dara with a sad smile. "He loves Dara. He told me that he can't love me, because he loves only Dara, and will only love her."

"Oh my god." Dara breathed and buried her face in her hands. *Ji... I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have even tried to stop myself from falling for you. I'm sorry...*

Youngbae bit his lip. This guy, even though he was supposed to be five year old, he did love Dara.

But Dara was his. Youngbae flinched. *Why do I have a feeling I'm losing Dara soon?* he looked at Dara who was sobbing.

Just then, there came a knock on the door.

"Ji?" Dara brightened and ran to the door before anyone could react. She opened the door hopefully, wishing that the person she so wished to see right now was standing there.

But there was no one.

Dara frowned slightly and turned to close the door, when she caught sight of an envelope on the floor.

"To Sandara Park"

Dara took the letter gingerly and went into the house. "Who was there?" Seungri asked.

Dara shook her head. "No one. Just this letter." she bit her lip in fear.

Everyone froze. They were in a gang. They knew the signs, they knew the signs when something isn't right. When someone goes missing all of a sudden, and there comes a call or a letter... It's not something to look forward to.

"I'll read it." TOP took the letter from her hands gently, seeing Dara staring at the letter in fear.

He cleared his throat and began reading.

"Sandara Park," TOP began. "We have Jiyong."

Dara broke down immediately while CL cursed under her breath. "We don't know who he is to you," TOP continued. "But if he is important enough, maybe you would exchange yourself for him? You are who we want, Sandara Park, we would gain nothing to hurt Jiyong. But if you don't come, we won't lose anything by hurting Jiyong either. Come to the Sangchi warehouse tomorrow at 9am if you want him to live. See you there, Infinite of Kwon Clan."

"Damn." Seungri growled. "They got him. They really got him."

Bom hugged Dara comfortingly. "We will find a way to get him back Dara. Don't worry."

Dara shook her head. "Don't bother. It's my fault he got captured."

"Dara it's not your fault!" Minzy protested. "Nobody would have known he would be-"

"I'll exchange myself for him."