Moving

My Boyfriend's IQ < 50

Dara stared at her destroyed mansion for a few seconds. After the Kwons had visited for a while the previous day, her whole house had been turned upside down.

She sighed softly to herself.

No more mansions. No more parties. No more fights. Prepare for the farming of the countryside, Sandara Park.

She dragged her luggage with her when someone took it from her wordlessly. She smiled softly. *Youngbae.*

Youngbae had always done all these gentlemanly actions that would have caused many girls go weak in their knees. Dara had to admit that he was rather attractive with his good looks, godly body, and awesome personality.

But she hadn't thought of him the other way yet, despite what everyone tells her.

She sat in the car that was shared by the girls.

Seungri waved at CL and blew her a kiss, making the latter rant at him mercilessly. "YAH YOU SEUNGRAT THAT WAS DISGUSTING I DON'T THINK I CAN DRIVE ANYMORE!" she roared.

Bom giggled. "Yah Chaerin ah, you weren't driving anyway. I was." she clicked her tongue.

TOP walked past their car and winked at Bom, making her blush red. "Aigoo~ someone's blushing!" CL teased.

"Yah stop it!" Bom flustered.

Minzy scoffed. "Unnies are all not fit for driving! I think I should take the wheel."

Dara raised her brows. "Oh really. Not considering the fact that you're underage and don't have a liscence yet.. there's your Daesung Oppa coming right her~" she sang.

Minzy's head snapped to the right and she saw Daesung tapping on the window of the car. "Oppa?" Minzy blushed.

"Minzy ah! I made you some food in case you get hungry! The drive to Busan is very long!" Daesung passed her a lunch box.

Minzy flushed a rosy pink and she curled a lock of hair behind her ears. "Gomawo Oppa."

Dara, Bom and CL met eyes and gagged together.

>oOo<

"When are you going to confess to her Youngbae ah?" TOP asked in their car.

They had already set off and there was still an hour's drive to Busan. However, the Big Bang boys are still fidgeting and quarelling like always, none of them sleeping or showing any signs of fatigue.

Youngbae twisted his lips. "Soon I guess."

Daesung gave him a look. "You should do it soon hyung. What if Dara noona meets some handsome guy in Busan and falls for him instead?"

TOP knocked the trotty man's head. "Yah! It won't happen! Youngbae had been there for Dara from young, and he had loved her all these while! There's nobody better for Dara than him!"

Youngbae smiled. "Thanks man." he grinned. "I hope that's what Dara feels too."

"WEELLLL~~" Seungri said slowly. "If you don't tell her, you won't ever know! Just like how if you continue remaining a , you won't ever know-dskjfhdlskjfhljkdfhl"

Daesung covered the maknae's mouth. "Seriously. Why did Park Leader even want Seungri to go?"

>oOo<

"Wow the new house is great." Dara's eyes shone as she stepped out of the car.

They had bought three terraces next to each other. 2NE1 and Big Bang took one on either side, while Dara took the one in the middle.

"Not as big as your old mansion of course." CL teased.

TOP came out of the car. "Hey don't worry about food I've already gotten all the furniture, utensils, and even got the fridge packed before we came." he grinned.

Bom's eyes lit up. "REALLY?" she squealed. "IS THERE CORN?"

TOP chuckled amusedly. "Yeah."

"YESS!" Bom darted into 2NE1's lair and headed for the fridge immediately.

Seungri nudged TOP. "What do you see in that corn eater exactly?"

TOP rolled his eyes. "What about your CHAECAT?"

Seungri puffed his chest. "Well for her I can think at least twenty reasons!"

Youngbae chuckled softly as he helped Dara carry her luggage into her house. *For Dara I can think of at least a thousand reasons why I love her.*