Frustration

My Boyfriend's IQ < 50

"Dara! We are back from..." Youngbae faltered as he saw Dara sleeping comfortably on the couch with Jiyong laying asleep on her lap.

They looked so close and affectionate, despite only meeting two days ago.

Rather than a mother and her son like how a five year old Jiyong is supposed to be, they looked more like lovers to Youngbae. It irritated him that he felt threatened by such a sudden arrival, and more so when this new guy isn't supposed to pose any threat with his mental capabilities.

"Dara ah.. Wake up." Youngbae shook her gently, brushing her bangs out of her face.

Dara stirred and squinted her eyes at him. "Youngbae?" she mumbled. Youngbae chuckled softly. *Cute.*

"You guys are back?" she muttered, rubbing her eyes. She felt something heavy on her lap and her eyes widened when she realized Jiyong was sleeping on her lap.

A smile naturally lit her face, and she brushed Jiyong's hair. "Ji.. wake up. It's late. Time for dinner." she called softly.

Youngbae flinched at the endearment and the strong bond that had grown at lightning speed. Jiyong his lips and crawled off Dara's lap. "Jiyong is hungry again Ssantoki..." he mumbled.

Dara laughed and ruffled his hair. "Alright. I'll fix something for you."

She looked back at Youngbae and smiled. "I'll fix you something too Youngbae." she offered. Youngbae nodded and followed her into the kitchen.

He pretended to be engrossed in the preparation of the vegetables and peeked at Dara. "Dara ah.." he called hesitantly. "You and Jiyong.. You two seem close even though it's just been two days, huh?"

Dara smiled. "Yeah." she nodded. "Although he's just like a five-year old, he isn't that troublesome."

Youngbae frowned. "Then what about the poop and messing your house up?"

Dara shrugged. "That's still fine. I don't think he'll cause anymore trouble."

Youngbae bit his lip. *I hope that will be the case.*


>oOo<


"You tell me this isn't trouble?" Youngbae growled as he clenched his fists.

Dara had already missed over a week of school because of Jiyong. They had to lie to Park Leader about their studies and bribe the school for their attendence.

Everytime Dara tried to step out of the house, Jiyong would cry and whine, thrashing wildly like he went mad. He pushed vases of the table, threw pillows and slammed doors. There was no way Dara could go away.

And she had to sleep with him every single night or he wouldn't agree to sleep at all. She had to pacify him every time, singing to him softly and patting his head. Once in a while at night, he would wake up and ask Dara to sing to him as well. Dara had to attend to his every need.

She looked haggard and had dark rings under her eyes.  Youngbae looked at her helplessly. "You seriously don't think this is trouble?" he roared.

Dara looked at him shocked. It was the first time she heard Youngbae raise him voice. "Youngbae..." she muttered.

Youngbae took a deep breath. "I'm sorry. I was just pissed."

Dara nodded. "Neh I understand Youngbae. I'm sure Jiyong will become well behaved soon."

Youngbae frowned and stalked out of her room. The other members were also unhappy that Jiyong had caused Dara so much trouble, and they had offered to stay home to look after him so Dara could go out. BUt Jiyong only wanted Dara, his ssantoki, and no one else.

"Youngbae where are you going?" TOP asked. "Come sit with us."

Youngbae gritted his teeth. "I'm going to talk some sense into a spoilt brat." he gtowled.

The others looked at each other. "He's going to talk to Jiyong?" Bom asked.

"That's stupid." Seungri scoffed. "Why would JIyong listen to him? Moreover, JIyong doesn't like him the most."

Daesung shrugged. "Love~"

...

"YAH Jiyong!" Youngbae stormed over to Jiyong who was playing in the kitchen with his cereal and milk. Jiyong frowned when he saw Youngbae, and his dislike showed all over his face. Yeah, five-year olds don't hide their feelings.

"I'm telling you.." Youngbae growled. "You can't keep Dara by your side at all times! You're causing her a lot of trouble!"

Jiyong pouted. "Jiyong likes Ssantoki. Jiyong wants ssantoki with him all day." he crossed his arms.

"I like Dara too." Youngbae glared. "But I don't demanded her to be with me all day. You can't just mae her stay with you because you are fond of her!"

Jiyong puffed his cheeks. "Jiyong doesn't care. Jiyong doesn't want Dara to be with you bad mad either."

"Yah you!" Youngbae barked. "Who do you think you are? Dara's boyfriend?"

Jiyong stiffened. He didn't know what was a "boyfriend." But from Youngbae's tone, he knew it was something good or important.


 

"Yes!" Jiyong fibbed.

Youngbae rolled his eyes. *Of course this kid doesn't know what I'm saying.* "No you're not." Youngbae said in a low voice. "You're not her boyfriend so don't demand her to stay by your side all the time."

Jiyong wrinkled his nose in protest. "You're not her boyfriend too so don't tell Jiyong what to do!" he huffed and ran away.

Youngbae mentally slapped himself. *That brat.*