Enemies

My Boyfriend's IQ < 50

"PROTECT DARA!! NOW!" Youngbae screamed as the gunshots sounded throughout the mansion.

CL nodded and bounded up the stairs to the top floor, where Dara was being held back by her bodyguards.

"Chaerin ah!" Dara yelped. She was perspiring, her lips swollen from her constant biting.

"Dara, we have to get you out of here." CL said in an urgent voice, pulling Dara along.

Dara frowned and twisted her arm away. "Why can't you let me fight as well? I am the Park Leader's daughter after all! I have fighting skills." she demanded.

CL sighed and gave her a look. "Precisely why you're the Park Leader's daughter, that's why we have to protect you all the more."

She grabbed Dara and they crawled on the floor, dodging the bullets. "They're here to get you as a bait for Park Leader, Dara. We can't let you get caught." CL hissed.

Dara sighed. She had learned to fight and use weapons from the day she knew how to walk.

She wanted to live up to her name of the Park Leader's daughter, to be able to fight and defend her clan well. However, she never once got a chance to fight with the enemy Kwon clan.

She was tired of her protected life.

A bullet landed an inch from Dara's face and she snapped out of her thoughts. She gulped.

CL gave her a look. "Hurry before they get you. I heard Kwom madam's son, G-Dragon is leading today's attack."

Dara blinked. *G-Dragon? He doesn't scare me.*

Okay maybe a lie, cause she definitely has some fear towards that masked gangster.

He was known throughout the town, for his ruthlessness, his viscous acts, his awesome fighting skills.

And also for the mystery his mask always created. Dara had seen this man few times, but he always wore a mask. She was curious, what sort of man laid beneath that gangster cover?

"Sandara Park."

Dara's head snapped up to see the famous mask staring in her face. It was a dragon mouthpiece, fit for the dragon of the Kwon clan.

She glanced at CL who was knocked out on the floor and her eyes darted back to the man in front of her. "G-Dragon." she seethed.

The man chuckled. "Fiery." he smirked and grabbed Dara's chin. "And soon to be captured."

"Don't touch me you bastard." Dara wriggled out of his grip and whipped out her own gun, pointing it at him. "I'm not afraid of you."

Jiyong looked at the gun in amusement. "Seriously. You think a small hand gun like that could hurt me?"

Dara glared fiercely. Jiyong took one step nearer and twisted her wrist. Dara flinched in pain as the gun dropped on the floor.

"Game over." Jiyong smirked.

Dara glared at him steadily, seemingly not afraid. Jiyong raised his brows slightly and searched her eyes for any signs of fear.

None.

"Why are you doing this, GD?" Dara asked in a soft but hard voice. "You don't like what you're doing either. That's why you wear a mask."

Jiyong stopped. She had guessed it correct in one shot.

Yes. He hated his life. All these killing all the time. He was sick of it. He hated himself when he was G-Dragon.

Wearing a mask made him feel the difference when he was G-Dragon, the ruthless gangster, and when he was just Kwon Jiyong.

*This girl is really something.* Jiyong smirked. *Too bad I'm going to capture her and use her as bait to capture her dad.*

"GET YOUR HANDS OF HER!"

Jiyong turned to see four men and two ladies running towards them. The two ladies immediately tended to the unconscious CL on the floor. "Chaerin ah!" Bom shrieked.

Seungri glared at Jiyong. "I'll kill you for hurting my Chaecat." he snarled.

Youngbae glared at Jiyong. "Get your hands off Dara. Now." he demanded.

Jiyong smirked. "So you gangs have couples in the Park Clan? Tsk. Love isn't that healthy."

TOP glowered. "Give it up G-Dragon. You're out numbered. Give Dara back to us."

Jiyong narrowed his eyes at the Big Bang and 2NE1 members. It was true. He was outnumbered.

Jiyong pushed Dara towards them and Youngbae immediately caught her. "I'll get her soon." Jiyong smirked, before jumping out of the window.

Dara heaved a sigh of relief, as she thought of those cold heartless eyes. *That was close.*

Youngbae turned Dara round and looked her up and down. "You alright Dara ah?" he asked worriedly.

Dara smiled and nodded.

They were alright... At least for now.