Chapter 86

Experiment Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author P.O.V

 

Once Byunghun's car parked in front of the hospital, immediately he went out from the car and shouted for the help and quickly dashed over to help Chanhee at the passenger side. Some of the medical team came to them bringing the wheelchair. After putting Chanhee on it, he got pushed into the hospital with Byunghun hold Chanhee's hand tightly to give him strenght. One of the nurses stopped Byunghun from following his wife once they reached in front of the labour room. "I'm sorry, sir. But, you can't come in." 

Byunghun gasped. "But.. I need to accompany my wife." He sighed and nodded his head in agreement slowly after he received a soft shook and a pat on his shoulder. Byunghun walked to the bench near the room's door once the nurse left him alone outside to proceed their works. His mind gave a message to him to call his family or even his and his wife's friends about Chanhee's labouring but his body just being stubborn didn't want to follow it. Why? Because he was in stress right now. And he wanted to be the first one knowing about their first baby's gender. Futhermore, he wanted to think about what to answer once the doctor asked him why his wife was in bruised and all.

On the other way Chanhee didn't realize that his husband didn't follow him until the nurses tucked him on the prepared bed. Chanhee took a deep breath. "Nurse.. Wh-where i-is m-my husband?"

She looked at him and smiled slightly. "Oh.. He's outside. We can't allow him to come inside."

Chanhee chewed his bottom lips as the contractions came every seven minutes and each one lasted for about a minute making Chanhee could not stop doing that. "Nurse.. Wou-would you l-let m-my husband to co-come in? I w-want him to accompany m-me.." Chanhee then moaned in pleasure when the nurse put the transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation on Chanhee's back to help relieved the pain for a while. Even though the TENS could not provide Chanhee with enough pain relief, but he still felt grateful though.

She nodded and left Chanhee alone to call for his husband. "Sir, you may enter." Byunghun's smile reached his ears and nodded. When his palm contacted with the door, he felt every fiber of the metal grain sliding against his skin. Byunghun stopped, frozen in his place after his feet reached in front of his wife. He could see Chanhee on the hospital's bed, rumpled sheets balled in his fists. The pain painted on his face in scrunched patched of red and the tendons of his neck and arms were in sharp relief against his drenched skin.

Then, the doctor came towards Chanhee. "Oh, sir Chanhee's husband?" He continued when Byunghun nodded. "Okay. You can be the first to touch your baby and then hand it to your wife. That is if both of you are happy with that?" She suggested.

"Yes, we are." Byunghun replied instantly without waiting for Chanhee's answer.

"Right. Sir Chanhee, please bear a little bit more while we're getting ready the equipment." Dr Eun Hee finished as she left them. Just as she left the room, another one of Chanhee's, now five minutes apart, the contractionss came. He held his breath and grabbed his stomach.

"Channie, breath. Breath Channie come on." Byunghun said as Chanhee's face was turning red. "Just a little bit more." Finally, he took a deep breath and let out slowly like what his husband had asked to.

A few seconds passed, Dr Eun Hee came and saw Chanhee's eyes squeezed shut and screamed out incoherently while the husband's face looked so worried so she quickly hurried over to pull at his knees to either side of his belly. "Okay, sir. Push now!" Chanhee took in a deep breath at the same time reached out his hand for Byunghun to grab, letting out a hard groan and breath as best as he can to push. "Good, sir. Push more!" Chanhee just did what the doctor said for nearly a minute with Byunghun's hand tig

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter