Chapter 84

Experiment Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author P.O.V

 

It has been 2 months since that incident happened. Chanhee and Byunghun has been living happily with each other presence and created a lot of another good memories without anyone disturbing their way while waiting for Chanhee to labour their first child. Chanhee would be giving birth to their first baby in 2 weeks from now.

Chanhee was cooking for a lunch alone in the huge kitchen. Mrs Lee (Chanhee's omma) already asked Chanhee and Byunghun a long time ago to hire a maid to help Chanhee since Chanhee can't do a heavy works because of his pregnancy. But, Byunghun didn't allow even though Chanhee agreed about it. Byunghun's reason was because, he didn't want other people to disturb their privacy time. Chanhee silently agreed about it but when he came with another idea. He suggested to just ask the maid came at the morning after Byunghun went to work and going back home when Byunghun returned but still, Byunghun didn't want. 

Chanhee has been cooking for about half an hour already but the lunch still didn't complete yet because Chanhee can't cook fastly like the way he did before. He became nervous and uneasy once he took a slight glance at the wall clock. It showed 12:30 pm and Byunghun will return back home to have a lunch together with his wife like always at precisely 1pm. "What I have to do now.. Byunggie will be back soon but I still don't finish cooking this yet." Chanhee took a deep breath while his hand gripping the pan tightly to calm down himself. Just as he was about to start cooking again, he heard the door at the living room being clicked. He turned off the stove and turned around to see his husband was there standing and looking towards him with a GLARE. Chanhee began to shaking in scared and hung his head down low and muttering a single slow yet sofe, "Sorry.."

"What the is wrong with you, Chanhee? Where's the lunch? You know I will return back at 1pm but why the you didn't finish cooking yet?" Byunghun's voice echoed in the whole house made Chanhee shivered in fear. 

"I faced the hard time to move. My feet will hurt so much if I force myself. I am sorry, Byunggie.." Chanhee's tears started to spill out from his eyes. 

Byunghun pulled his hair in frustration before running towards his wife and slapped him on his cheek. "Your ing reason won't make up for everything! Cook now!" Chanhee wiped his tears and nodded his head weakly. He cooked again when Byunghun walked away leaving the kitchen to freshen himself up. 

"Why are you being so harsh like this, Byunggie.. Please give my old Byunggie back.." Chanhee muttered under his breath and wiped his uncontrollably tears while cooking the meal for them. Chanhee sighed in relief when he realized Byunghun was not coming down stairs yet after he had done finishing his cooking with some force and struggle. He then prepared the table and sat on the chair to wait for Byunghun. Byunghun came down after five minutes has passed and they began to eat in silence. 

Chanhee felt a pang of hurt beside his cheek once he chewed on the food. He knew the pain was because of Byunghun's hard slap ealier. He groaned to himself grabbing Byunghun's attention. Byunghun looked at him. "What's wrong with you?" He asked with a firm tone. Chanhee shook his head and tried as best as he can to act like nothing had happened to him as he knew, if he tells Byunghun about the pain, Byunghun will get mad again and blamed himself for not being cautious whereas it was all his fault actually. "I'm done. I'll go back to the office." Chanhee looked up to see his husband started to wear back his work coat.

"B-but.. You eat t-too lit-little, Byunggie.." Chanhee replied with stuttering because he still felt a great pain on his cheek.

"I said I'm done, I'm done! Could you please take note at what I'm ing saying after this?" Byunghun shouted and instantly Chanhee nodded his head furiously in scared. "I'm going." Byunghun slammed the door behind him. Chanhee bit his bottom lips hardly trying to control his sad feeling and started to tidy up the table before going upstairs to take a rest.

~

That night, Chanhee was waiting for his husband to come back home and had a dinner with him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter