Chapter 78

Experiment Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author P.O.V

 

Chanhee's beloved husband, L.Joe was in his deep slumber as his body was in a tired condition because he went to work that morning. Because of that, he didn't realise that his wife got kidnap by his ex-girlfriend and her men. Suddenly, L.Joe moved a little from his current position to hug his wife as usual but he can't reach to his wife. His right long hand still didn't give up from searching for his wife's body and went further with a thought in his mind that maybe Chanhee moved a little bit further from him. To his dissapointed, he still can't reach it. He didn't want to do it, but he knew he had to. With a lazy feeling, L.Joe slowly opened up both of his eyes to look for his wife. And, he found nothing. Beside him was empty. Chanhee was not there.

"Channie?" L.Joe called out with his hoarse voice. There was no answer. "Channie, are you in a bathroom?" He asked again but he raised up his voice a bit so that Chanhee could hear and answer him. Still, there was no answer. L.Joe sat up from his laying position. "Where is he?" He murmured to himself. L.Joe then stretched his body for a while before stepping out from the bed and walked straight to the bathroom. "Channie, are you in there? Answer me, please. Are you okay?" L.Joe knocked on the bathroom door. Still he got no answer from his wife. "I hope he's at kitchen doing a drink." He said to himself while walking out from their bedroom and walked to downstairs. "Channie?" He called out again once he reached at the living room. When he tilted his head a little to look at the kitchen beside him, there was no any people. He could see the kitchen's light was off. Chanhee won't be in the kitchen if there was not any lights as he scared of the dark.

L.Joe started to become worry. There was no way Chanhee went out late at this hour. If Chanhee wanted something, he will definitely woke L.Joe up and accompanied him to buy it. L.Joe has been searching for his wife's presence in their mansion for about five minutes. He still can't find his beloved wife. Where was he? He then went to their bedroom and grabbed his handphone on the small table beside their bed. He dialed for Chanhee's number. He waited for a second but Chanhee's handphone switched off. L.Joe became more worried. His heart started to beat fastly while his mind started to think something bad had happened to Chanhee. Without wasting any time, he dialed his hyung's number.

"Annyeong?" Minsoo answered with his sleepy voice.

"Hyung, please help me."

"L.Joe, why? What's wrong? Something happens? Tell me, why."

"Channie, hyung. He isn't here. He's gone." L.Joe started to cry.

"Gone? What do you mean by gone? Where's he?"

"If I know where is he, I won't ing call you at this time! I've been searching for him since fifteen minutes ago. He isn't here. If he goes out, he will wake me up to accompany him. He does not brave enough to go out at this hour by himself!"

"Okay relax, L.Joe. Relax. This problem won't solve if you're panicking like this. Now tell me, did Chanhee bring his handphone with him?"

"This is what getting me confuse. He brought his handphone with him. But he switched it off."

"Does he use a GPS on his handphone like you?"

"Yes, hyung. I've set it for him a long time ago. Why?"

"Okay, that's good. Now L.Joe, I want you to get ready now and pick me up at home. We could find Chanhee with this GPS easily even if he switched off his handphone. I'll be waiting for you here. Be quick." 

"Okay hyung." L.Joe ended the call and sighed a relief a little bit after he knew he could find where was Chanhee with his hyung's help. He knew he had make a good action for calling his hyung in the first place before he did something out of his concious state. Immediately, L.Joe got ready to find for his wife. Chanhee, wherever you are right now, please patiently waiting for me. I will come take you back home!

Meanwhile...

"Annyeong, Lee Chanhee. Surprise it is me? I bet you're wondering why I am doing this to you, isn't it?" Eunji asked with her crossing arms before smirking evilly towards Chanhee.

"Eunji, tell me, what is my fault? How could you do this to me!" Chanhee asked with a rough tone. He really didn't understand why Eunji did that to him. At first, Chanhee thought that Eunji would tell him the answer right away, but instead he got..

"Calm down, dear... Calm down..." After that, she laughed out her off loudly. Chanhee became more confuse than he ever be with what happened now. Why the hell did Eunji do that? 

"Eunji, I'm begging to you.. Please, let me go.. I am pregnant, Eunji. It will hurts my baby if you tie us tight like this." Chanhee's tears started to flowing down on both of his cheeks. 

Eunji smirked. "What did you say? Let you go? Don't ever dream about that, Chanhee.. I won't let you go until you pay off for everything you have done to me and my future. As if I care about your damn baby!" Eunji slapped Chanhee hard on his right cheek and Chanhee cried even more. His heart can't stop calling for his beloved husband, L.Joe. He wanted someone to safe him right now. Just anyone. He can't bear sitting there and endure the pain that he will get after this as he knew Eunji won't stop from hitting him or even his baby in his womb until she's getting satiesfied. 

"Please, Eunji. I know you can understand how I feel right now. With my condition pregnant like this, with my condition being tied up like this. If you're in my shoes, I know you will do the same. Begging for a freedom..." Chanhee begged once again while sobbing softly. He then looked deep onto Eunji's eyes with his a hope that she will understand how Chanhee had felt when she did that to him.

"Stop begging your life out, Chanhee! I won't let you go no matter what!" Eunji screame

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter