Chapter 75

Experiment Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author P.O.V

 

Almost two weeks L.Joe went out from their mansion made Chanhee really missed him. Everytime he saw his house in a quiet atmosphere without L.Joe, he felt like L.Joe had left him for several years. The missed feelings that Chanhee felt right now more worst than he felt when L.Joe left to Dubai back then. L.Joe seemed like upset with him. Chanhee haven't got any of L.Joe's news at all. Even though he said to himself earlier that he didn't want to keep an information about L.Joe's voice in his mind, that didn't mean he didn't want L.Joe to keep quiet without a news about him at all. Where his husband's being right now? He was worried. But, he can't find for L.Joe as he was the one who wanted for a parting from L.Joe for a while. Futhermore, L.Joe left their house without any trace and without bringing his handphone and his wallet as well. So, there was no way L.Joe would be staying in the hotel. Maybe he was staying in his friend's house? Changjo? Minsoo? 

Each day passed made Chanhee became in peace. A good and a bad things about his problem, he already thought about it well and rationally. He should not blame L.Joe one hundred percent. He never gave L.Joe a chance to explain everything. Perhaps, that was really Eunji's plan to destroy their marriage life. It was not like he didn't know that Eunji had a feelings towards his husband. When he think about it again, there was no way L.Joe could have an affair behind him. If L.Joe really wanted to betray him, he can do that in back then. If L.Joe really wanted to have a with people, he can do that before they got married as well. Like what L.Joe had always said. He did not like people who betrayed him. So, why would L.Joe betrayed him, right? Eunji? Based on the logic, he should not think about Eunji actually. But, because of her, Chanhee and L.Joe suffered and their marriage life was groggy. Chanhee must not forgive her! Especially that day, Eunji met him and forced to get married with his husband.

That was so crazy! Did Eunji even think that Chanhee wanted to cry, howl and rampage? Huh! Even if he wanted to do that, did it even made sense if he wanted to do it in front of people? In front of L.Joe also he didn't want to show it. Luckily, that Chanhee still got his patient with Eunji. If not, he knew he will slap that girl once she said she was in pregnant with L.Joe's baby. Eunji seemed like she haven't had a dignity as she asked for his husband like that without being shame at all. If before this, maybe Chanhee would think he wanted to give up on this. But, when he think about it back, it would not be impossible if the baby in Eunji's womb was not L.Joe's baby, right? Only brought a big stomach and admitted that she was pregnant with people's baby, everyone would believe it also! But, how about the proof that Eunji had showed to him that day? That was what made Chanhee in a mess thinking about it. Huh... Such time like this, you've just started to think rationally, Chanhee? You're late, Chanhee. You're late! Your husband is nowhere to be seen now. I'm sure he's upset with you because you accuse him. Forgive me, Byungie! Chanhee thought. Was it true what L.Joe had storied to Chanhee? Or, was it true what Eunji had told to Chanhee? Chanhee had to be smart in making a decision. Chanhee, only you can safe your husband right now. In this matter, Chanhee felt like he had to trust his husband. He didn't know why, but he trusted L.Joe! Because... He still remembered L.Joe's words. "Believe me! No matter what!" 

~~

"Why you want to meet with me?" The atmosphere in the Hello Kitty Cafe was really busy. A lunch time. Of course. Chanhee then looked at the guy in front of him. Changjo smiled towards him. Yesterday, Chanhee got a call from an unknown number. When he answered it, Changjo was the caller. He wanted to have a discuss with Chanhee about L.Joe. Chanhee accepted it immediately.

"Before that, I want to say that L.Joe hyung is at my house." Chanhee sighed in relief when he heard it. Like what he thought. At least, he already knew where was L.Joe right now. And he hoped his husband was okay. "I'm sorry with what happen between you and L.Joe hyung."

"Wait.. Wait.. Did Byungie send you to meet with me?" Chanhee asked while furrowing up his eyebrow.

Changjo then laughed. "No. If L.Joe hyung knows about our meeting, my life would be end by today."

Chanhee smiled. "He's jealous or something?"

"No. Because, he doesn't want you to know where he is right now."

"Why? He doesn't want to meet with me anymore?" Suddenly, Chanhee felt sad.

"L.Joe hyung think that you don't want to meet with him anymore. That's why he asked me to keep my mouth shut from telling you about his news."

"Does he okay?" Chanhee asked worried. Changjo smiled. He was in confirmed that the beautiful guy in front of him right now was still cared about L.Joe.

"He's still same like the way he left your house. Lost of spirit. He's not going to the office and just lock himself in the room." Chanhee who heard this started to become worried towards his husband. "I think he's stress, hyung. Every morning, he will vomit. That's why he didn't want to go to the office." Changjo continued. Chanhee just smiled tasteless towards Changjo. No wonder Chanhee never felt anything throughout his pregnancy. L.Joe was the one who took his position. Poor L.Joe though.

"Why do you want to meet today?" Chanhee asked once again.

"L.Joe hyung already told me everything. And, as a friend of him, I think I should help him. It's not like I want to back up L.Joe hyung or what. I just want to explain what I know. The night where he went into Eunji's room, me and L.Joe hyung had a discussion together. So, L.Joe hyung was with me that night. That night he came late for our meeting because he had to send Eunji who acted like she wanted to faint. About the pictures that you saw, I think that was the time. She wants you to be misunderstanding towards L.Joe hyung whereas that isn't what truly happen." Changjo storied what he knew. Chanhee smiled. But, when Chanhee think about it again, Changjo was not there with L.Joe when his husband sent Eunji to her room. How come Changjo could know there was not nothing happened between them in the room? 

"Where did you know that there's nothing happened between my husband and Eunji that night? Where did you know Byungie just went there for a while?" 

"Hyung, I've been friend with L.Joe hyung for a long time. I know him. Everything about him. Well, L.Joe hyung was a playboy once, but he didn't go too far. That's why in this Eunji's case, I don't believe about it at all. If L.Joe hyung really wanted to have a with Eunji, he can do that before he got married with you, isn't it? If I'm not mistaken, he left Eunji because he caught Eunji had a with another people. Where did I know L.Joe hyung just went into Eunji's room for a while? I know when one of the hotel was shaking because L.Joe hyung slammed Eunji's room's door loudly. Five minutes after that, L.Joe hyung called me." Changjo told the truth things. Because of Changjo's room and Eunji's room being in the same floor, that was why he could hear the sounded of a door being slammed by someone. Luckily, the door of the hotel's room didn't break. Because of that noise that Changjo heard, made Changjo went out from his room to search for it. He could see L.Joe walked away from the room and walked towards him with a red face. 

"Then, what do you want me to do right now?"

"No biggie. Just put your trust on him, Chanhee hyung."

Chanhee smiled. "You're really a good friend, Changjo ah." Chanhee complimented. 

"Because, he is more good than me."

Chanhee burst into laughing. "Don't worry, Changjo. I love him very much. Eternally. Even if you didn't tell me all of this, I've already trust him so much."

This time, it was Changjo turn to smile towards Chanhee. "Because?"

"Because, Byungie doesn't like if people betraying him. So, he won't betray others too. Futhermore.. He never gives up about something that he never does." 

"One hundred shot." Changjo smiled.

"Erm, so. Changjo, would you do me a favour?" Chanhee really wanted a help from Changjo.

"What is it?" 

~~

Critical! What was critical? Because that was a critical things made him dashed off from his house late in the night. 11 P.M. something. Chanhee had to return back to the Lee's Mansion this night. His heart started to feel uneasy when he got a call from the maid of his parents-in-law. What had happened now? The maid didn't tell him anything. When he asked to Changjo, Changjo said L.Joe had to return back to the Lee's Mansion also. He said because Eunji came and made a mess! He already expected about it though. Why Eunji had to do a mess this night? Can she wait for tomorrow to come? Was not she knew that people wanted to sleep at the time like this? If she can wait for tomorrow, Chanhee will have a more energy to fight with Eunji. The Lee's family called Chanhee to return back to the home today really made Chanhee in mad. Just wait, Eunji. You'll be dead by me this night. You will lose. Chanhee thought.

Before he moved, he already called Changjo first. They had to get ready everything properly so that their plan will be success. Chanhee was confirm that the problem they were having right now will be solve this night. He was confirm! "Annyeong." Greeted Chanhee calmly when his feet stepped the floor of his parents-in-law's house. The 'hot' atmosphere in Lee's Mansion became lessen a bit when they heard Chanhee's soft voice greeted them. Chanhee then roamed his eyes around the living room. He could see his appa's face was red. His omma's face was showing to him that she didn't like what had happened now and Eunji who was sitting on the sofa in the corner there while crying to ask for a pityness. And, Chanhee saw that Eunji was not wearing a tight clothes anymore. He knew that Eunji just faked it as she just wanted his parents-in-law to accept her.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter