Chapter 74

Experiment Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author P.O.V

 

Chanhee can't wait to tell to his husband, L.Joe, about his pregnancy. He was confirming that L.Joe will be happy like hell when he knew about it later. What I have to say to him, hm? There were so many idea in Chanhee's mind. Do I have to make a suprise for L.Joe? Or, just spread about this on to the news and let the world knows about it? Don't do a joke at the time like this, Chanhee ah! He thought again. Chanhee was playing with his handphone. If he followed his heart, he wanted to call L.Joe and tell the news right away. But, his mind won't let him to do so. Why ? Well, because he didn't feel happy if he told L.Joe in handphone and not in person. Plus, he knew, if he told L.Joe in person, L.Joe immediately hugged him tightly and shared the happiness with him. He loved to be hugged by his husband though. Please be strong, my heart. You will meet with your husband in two hours and a half more. 

~~

Who's coming? Chanhee was in question when he saw a pink colour of Honda Jazz parked in front of his house. When he looked at the car's porch, he could see all of his husband's car were there. That was mean, L.Joe already came back home from work more early than him! Who's my husband's guest? Is it girl? If yes, who? Chanhee asked his mind. Suddenly, his happiness to be an omma to his baby was 'postponed' because of the guest that he didn't even know who. Chanhee walked to the front gate of his house. He could see L.Joe was talking with a girl there. And, it seemed like Chanhee knew who was the girl. "I don't even want to care. You have to take a responsibility." That was what Chanhee could capture when his feet about to reach their distance. Chanhee then squinted both of his eyes. He tried to scan the girl that was fighting with his husband. Yah, that's Eunji! Oh, she's still alive, huh. Chanhee thought. What was they fighting about until his husband and Eunji can't realise about Chanhee's appearance there? 

Chanhee looked at L.Joe. L.Joe's face was so red and serious. What he was mad about? "Yah, don't talk nonsense, Eunji. Please find another people!" L.Joe's voice already reached eight hundred voltan. Why L.Joe looked so mad?

"You, L.Joe.. You dare to do it, but you don't dare to take a responsibility." Eunji's voice was changed to slow voice. Her voice seemed like she was in sad.

"Yah, Eunji! You..."

"What responsibility?" Chanhee interrupted made L.Joe's words dead. Once L.Joe saw his wife, his face immediately changed.

"Oh, it's good then your wife is here. I think he should know about this because this thing is involving three of us." Eunji said once she saw Chanhee's face.

Hm? Why I'm involve in this too? Chanhee was confused. Did this problem was serious? "What happen here?" Chanhee asked again.

"Chanhee, I'm pregnant with L.Joe's baby." Suddenly, Chanhee felt like the lightning cleaved the world in front of him right now. Did he misheard about it? He felt his blood was dry for a while.

"What?" Chanhee asked for a sure.

"I'm pregnant with your husband's baby."

"Mind your words, Eunji! Don't be too much. Channie, all of that isn't true. That isn't my baby! Channie, please don't believe this girl's words!" L.Joe's mad already reached to maximum. But, Chanhee still frozed there. He didn't believe and he can't believe! When he saw Eunji's stomach which it wanted to be big in between her tight clothes, Chanhee's heart broke.. shattered.. crashed.. smashed.. wrecked..

"Byungie.." Chanhee's voice was too dissapointed. He suddenly remembered about his baby where he didn't even got a chance to tell to his husband. His heart was tasteless.. Too tasteless.. Too much tasteless.. L.Joe's hobby was making a girl pregnant or what? 

"Channie.. Don't listen to her. Listen to me.." L.Joe also felt his heart felt hurt when he saw Chanhee's reaction. Like what he expected, Chanhee will be affected by Eunji's accuse on him. That was not his baby at all! 

"Then, what are you doing here, Eunji?" Chanhee asked calmly. He ignored L.Joe. 

"I want him to take a responsibility. My stomach becomes big each day."

"What's the proof that the baby in your womb is L.Joe's baby? If you're just pregnant, you also could say the baby is my neighbour's baby." Chanhee replied. Eunji then smirked when she heard Chanhee's question. She already expected about that question. That was why she already got ready with it. She then inserted her hand in her handbag. Searched for something. After a few seconds, she passed something to Chanhee. Chanhee took it. He looked at some of the photos that she gave. He felt like he wanted to cry once he saw all of the pictures. A picture with Lee Byunghun and Eunji in it with a suspicious condition in a room. A picture where L.Joe and Eunji was hugging with each other on the bed. 

"Don't talk nonsense!" L.Joe was boiling. He immediately snatched away all the pictures in Chanhee's hand. After that, he teared all of it in a pieces. Well, he didn't want to destroy the proof. But, he just didn't want his wife to believe about the fake proof that Eunji made.

"I was in Dubai with your hubby in the pictures. Look at my stomach. If you want to know Chanhee, my pregnancy already in four months. I bet you could understand what's my meaning, right?" Eunji said again. She loved to see L.Joe's wife's reaction. Stiffed! Chanhee knew what was Eunji's meaning. Four months... Four months ago, L.Joe went away to Dubai for his works about two weeks. That was mean, in that time they were doing... Arghhh... No! Chanhee didn't willing to imagine about it at all. He didn't want to believe. But, when he saw Eunji's stomach, he started to feel doubtful. He was in a war with his own feelings. "You don't have to be in doubt anymore, Chanhee. All of the proof is here, right? If you still don't want to believe me, I can give you a receipt where it has a day when we were check-in in the hotel. There were so many people being a witness your husband went in and out from my room that day." 

"So, what do you want actually?" Asked Chanhee once again. Eunji smiled again. Why he acts so dumb, huh? Of course I want L.Joe to be mine! 

"I want L.Joe to get married with me. Because, I don't want my child is being labour in this world without an appa." 

"Yah, Eunji! Don't you even dream about it! I won't..." 

"Shut up, Byungie!" Scolded Chanhee. Immediately, L.Joe's mouth shutted. His eyes looked so sorrowful while looking towards his wife. His wife looked so sad. He knew it. He knew. "But, he is my husband..." Chanhee confessed slowly. He didn't willing to share the love between him and his husband with another people! 

"I don't mind sharing." Eunji replied nonchalantly. 

"I don't mind. Because, he can't run from his responsibility on you. So, I will make sure he will divorce me before he gets marry with you." 

"Channie!" L.Joe shocked. He didn't expected his wife will let out a words like that. Once Chanhee finished his words, he immediately stepped out from the scene and walked into their house. He didn't willing to face too long with that situation again. He afraided he was not strong enough. With his weak steps, accompanied by a really hard tears flowing down on his fluffy cheeks. Sad... A happiness that he thought they will feel it forever, actually came a huge storm. What I want to do right now? Chanhee was in a dillema. 

~~

"Channie.. Open the door, jagiyy. Please don't do this to me.." L.Joe's voice alternated with a door knock on Chanhee's bedroom. He was persuading Chanhee who was locked himself in the bedroom since he went into the house. L.Joe's heart felt uneasy when his wife didn't reply his calling. Chanhee, who was hearing his husband's calling for him in the bedroom, ignored it. It felt like Chanhee became a wall. Right now, if people said he was a deaf person or what, he didn't even want to care about it. His heart right now, only God knew how much it was hurting. Just let his mind didn't keep an information about L.Joe's voice today. "Channie jagiyy... Please open the door. Can we discuss properly?" There's nothing we have to discuss about, Lee Byunghun. Does it even make sense if I should smile when another girl comes and admitting that she is in pregnant with my own husband's baby? What's more we have to discuss about, L.Joe? The time isn't right, Byungie. His heart didn't open yet to have a discussion with L.Joe. His feelings was in a death state, so it would not be impossible if Chanhee made a death decision too. Better preventing before any unexpected things happen! 

Chanhee stared onto the door that seemed like wanted to break because of L.Joe's knock on it. Did L.Joe's hand didn't hurt because he knocked on Chanhee's door without stop even for a second? Chanhee kept quiet because he didn't want L.Joe to disturb him. Did L.Joe even understand about it? Huh! "Channie.. Please say a word. Just enough for me to know that you're okay in there. You make me worried, Channie." L.Joe didn't give up. Just let like he was talking with a door. He didn't even want to take a single care of it. Quiet. Chanhee felt lazy to answer his husband's calling. He felt like he wanted to sleep right now. Just let him forgot about it. If what had happened between them this evening was a dreamt, his life will be so happy. "Channie.. If you don't want to open this damn door, I will break it!" There was not another way anymore, L.Joe had to threaten his wife. Usually, the threaten that L.Joe made on Chanhee will success. But, that was in back then. Would it be a success if he tried it right now?

Arghhhh! I won't know if I don't try! If Channie doesn't want to care about my threaten, I will break this damn door no matter what happen. I don't even want to care. L.Joe thought. Why? Because, L.Joe was really worried about his beloved wife, Lee Chanhee right now. Chanhee in the bedroom, sighed heavily to himself. L.Joe was really stubborn! He knew his husband was a stubborn guy. But, he didn't know that his husband was really really stubborn like this time. Finally, Chanhee got up from the bed and walked towards the door. He then opened the door. He could see L.Joe at the outside of his room. Chanhee made a poker face. He stiffed. L.Joe just could look at Chanhee. Chanhee's eyes were swollen. What was other suitable words that he can say other than Chanhee was crying himself? Did Chanhee really too dissapointed with him? L.Joe's heart also felt hurt when Chanhee's hea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter