Chapter 72

Experiment Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author P.O.V

 

Chanhee woke up early. Well, early for those who had their holiday. Chanhee woke up on 7 A.M. in the morning. Took a bath and had a breakfast with L.Joe before his husband attanded a first seminar for that morning. He wanted to continue his sleep but he didn't feel sleepy yet. He just had his relax for a while and waiting for his sleepiness to take him. Chanhee actually followed L.Joe to Busan. This time, he came to Busan not because his company's relationship with L.Joe's company, but because he was a wife to Lee Byunghun. He was willing to take his off day from work just because he wanted to follow his husband.

Three days they were supposed to be in Busan. That day was their first day being there. L.Joe's schedule for that morning was so full. Well, an important person like Lee Byunghun, who would not be busy wasn't it? Chanhee grabbed the magazine beside him on the table. Even though he knew that magazine was boring, but he still decided to read it as he had nothing to do anymore to get rid of his boredness. Of course the magazine would be boring. Why? Because that magazine was about a business. It had no fun, okay. L.Joe should buy him a funny magazine so that he could laugh. But instead, L.Joe bought him that kind of magazine. He stayed in the people's place. Or should he says, L.Joe's family's huge mansion alone by himself.

His eyes started to feel sleepy once he read the bored magazine. His mouth also already yawned for a thousands time. Chanhee then changed his position. From sitting with his back leaning against the head board to lying completely on the bed. After that, he put back the magazine on the table beside him. Chanhee closed his eyes and a deep slumber took him fully.

~~

Chanhee woke up from his sleep when he felt something hot was touching his forehead. When he opened his eyes, he instantly looked at L.Joe who was closer to him. L.Joe was lying on his right while looking at him and hugged his slim waist. L.Joe smiled tenderly. "Morning, jagiyy." Greeted L.Joe romanticly. Chanhee rubbed both of his eyes cutely before smiling towards his husband back. Does he already back? He thought.

"You're back? What time is it?" Chanhee asked with his cute voice.

"12.15 P.M." L.Joe answered nonchalantly and made Chanhee's eyes widen.

"In what time you were coming?" Chanhee asked back. He felt a little bit guilty because he didn't welcome his husband's coming back.

"I don't know. If I'm not mistaken, you slept in my embrace for about thirty minutes already." L.Joe answered before grinning innocently.

"Why you didn't wake me up, Byungie? Poor you. I bet you were boring, right?"

"No. I didn't dare to wake you up when I saw you slept. You were in a deep slumber until when I came back to hug you, you still didn't move an inch at all. How if I do something that you won't want to imagine?" Teased L.Joe.

Chanhee pouted. "Byungie, why you came back so early? You're having an activity until evening, right?" Chanhee asked weird.

"Yes, I do have. But now, I'm having my rest time. I'll continue at 2 o'clock. I miss you, Channie. That's why I came." Without replying L.Joe's words, Chanhee got up from the bed and walked to the sofa before he sat on it with L.Joe.

"Byungie, did you've already eat?"

"Channie, did you've already eat?" L.Joe asked back. Aish this guy, I asked him but he asked me back? Chanhee thought.

"Not yet. I'm so hungry." Chanhee made a fake sad face before pressing his stomach. Chanhee was not that hungry actually. He just wanted an attention from L.Joe.

"Miran doesn't give you a foods to eat? I've already asked Miran to prepare you a foods before I went out." Chanhee shook his head. It was not like Miran didn't ask him what to eat for that lunch. But, he was falling asleep. "This kid is really searching for trouble. Does she do her work or not?" L.Joe groaned.

"Yeobo ah.. I'm just kidding. It's not her fault. I was asleep, right? Don't scold her, please. Poor her." Chanhee begged and made a puppy eyes. He quickly explained the truth before L.Joe scolded her. Poor her if that might happen.

"Let's eat." L.Joe invited Chanhee.

"Where do you want to eat? Here or cafe?"

"Of course here, jagiyy. I don't want to eat at the cafe as I could not have an alone time with you. Besides, Miran already cooked for us." L.Joe said and smirked evilly. Huh... L.Joe's naughty behaviour came back. Chanhee didn't care though to eat at the house as he didn't have an energy to go to the cafe.

"Wait, I want to wash my face first."

~~

"Miran ah, let's accompany me for a strolling around here?" Invited Chanhee to Miran. The time was already 5 P.M. The weather was cloudy and calm though. It was really suitable for Chanhee to go out for a strolling. L.Joe said he will come back late today. 7 P.M perhaps?

"Where do you want to go, sir?"

"Go back to Seoul."

"Pardon?"

Chanhee sighed softly. "I said, can you accompany me for a strolling around this area? I'm bored just staying here without doing anything."

"I can't, sir. Who will look after this house? Sir L.Joe would be mad at me later." Miran refused. She afraid to break L.Joe's trust on her.

"Yah, it's not like we don't have this key's house. The security guard could take care of this house too. Please, Miran? Accompany me please?" Invited Chanhee again.

"But..." Miran still afraid to leave the house.

"If you don't want to follow me, I'll tell L.Joe that you don't want to accompany me. He will scold you even more than you break his trust, Miran." There was no other way anymore, Chanhee had to threaten her. He knew Miran will accept if he said his husband's name. Once she heard L.Joe's name, her stomach immediately became contract. She kept quiet. She didn't dare to decline her boss's wife's request. Chanhee could not help but to grin. "Enough.. Let's get ready. I can't wait to go out." Chanhee started to feel excited. Chanhee then left Miran to go inside his bedroom. He wore a jeans and a cute tee shirt for that day. After that, he looked his reflection in the mirror. He was feeling satiesfied with a simple style on him. After Chanhee have done, he went out from the room. Miran was waiting for him already.

They were strolling around the beach. Maybe because of the cloudy weather, there were so many people came there to take a good breath. All of them were doing their own things. Chanhee then turned to his back. Stopped again. "Miran ah, can you walk quickly? I don't want to walk alone by myself. Here, walk beside me." Chanhee shouted a little bit while motioning his hand to call for Miran who was walking about three centimetre far from him at the back. After Miran came closer to Chanhee, Chanhee took her hand so that she could walk beside him.

"It's okay, sir. I'm just accompany you. I'll follow you from the back."

"What's wrong with you? Why do you want to follow me at the back? Do you think that I am a train? I want you to accompany me for a strolling around here because I want you to have a conversation with me. It's not like I want to talk alone without any friend."

"Sir, what people would say? I'm just a maid." Miran said softly.

"Miran, a maid is a rock or something? No need to have a talk at all? If you're being quiet, who's gonna talk with me? Besides, people don't know about me."

"But, you're still sir L.Joe's wife, sir."

"What ever you want to say, I won't take a single care of it. I want you to talk with me. Don't be shy, please." Chanhee invited Miran even more. And finally, Miran gave up with Chanhee. Her boss's wife was so stubborn. But, she loved it though. Lee Chanhee was a sporting guy. "Let's have a sit there." Chanhee invited Miran to the empty white sand spot. The spot was facing the beach. It was so beautiful. Chanhee took off his sandals and sat o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter