Chapter 71

Experiment Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author P.O.V

 

Chanhee knocked the back of the wooden black pencil on the white paper sheet that had a handwriting on it. Actually, Chanhee had to create back the right words in the paper onto his computer. It has been thirty-minutes since Chanhee started to create the words. But, he had done wrote two lines of the paragraph. If miss Luna knew about that, Chanhee will be dead for a week. His mind was flying to nowhere. Only one answer that he confirmed. His mind was flying to Japan. He was thinking about someone who had own his heart. It has been three days passed, and also a three days Chanhee suffered missing towards his husband. His heart felt mad. L.Joe didn't call him at all! He didn't tell his wife about his condition there. Whether he took his meals or not, whether he was sick or not. Then... Why his husband didn't want to know about his wife's condition in Korea? Chanhee sighed.

That night, L.Joe called Chanhee. Three days without a call and a news from him made Chanhee missed that guy so much. Until, even though Chanhee got to hear his husband's voice, he still didn't feel satiesfied with it. "Channie, are you fine there?" The first question being asked by L.Joe to his wife. L.Joe missed Chanhee so much till he felt like he wanted to fly to Korea that night and meet with his wife. 

"I am fine. How about you, L.Joe?" Seriously. Chanhee didn't know what to say. He missed L.Joe. But, Chanhee will feel awkward once they were talking with each other even through the call. Maybe, it was because what had happened to both of them the night before L.Joe went to Japan. Their relationship were not that good. They felt like something didn't complete.

"I'm okay here." L.Joe answered. But, Chanhee's ears were too sharp to scan there was something was not right.

"Your voice is different. Are you sick, L.Joe?" Chanhee asked concernly.

"No. I'm okay." Denied L.Joe. He didn't want Chanhee to be worried. 

"You're lying. I heard it, your voice is different." Insisted Chanhee. He was confirm with his guess. On the other line, L.Joe thought. Is it true my voice is different from usual? Well, it's true though.. He admitted, the first day he was in Japan, the fever attacked him. But, it was not that bad, but still his voice changed. But, that was for a previous days. He felt he was getting okay and his voice turned back to his normal voice. That was why he didn't want Chanhee to suspicious about something was happening. He didn't want Chanhee to be worried towards him. But, all of that irrelevant. Chanhee's ears were too great. "L.Joe, don't you lie to me. Are you really fine there?" Chanhee asked softly. He tried to coax his husband to tell the truth things.

"Fine.. Fine.. I just had a fever that day. That's why my voice change a little bit. But, don't worry. I'm fine now. I've already met the doctor. He said maybe I'm just tired and maybe because of the weather." L.Joe explained.

"L.Joe, don't work too hard, please. I don't want you to fall sick. You have to take care of your health there. Don't work until midnight. Don't forget to eat..." This time, L.Joe kept quiet. It made Chanhee being suspicioused about something. "L.Joe, are you skipping your meal?" Bingo! L.Joe felt like he wanted to facepalm himself. Chanhee's shot was right. It looked like L.Joe can't hide something from his wife. Chanhee can read his mind. "L.Joe, tell me." 

"Yes. Only once." L.Joe admitted. 

"Only once you said? You're still skipping your meals, L.Joe. Don't forget that you have a gastric. If the gastric attacks you, what do you want to do?" Chanhee nagged annoyed. 

"I want to finish my works early. Because I want to meet you quickly." L.Joe's voice changed to soft. "Channie..." L.Joe called. But, his wife didn't answer. He just let his husband to finish his words. "I miss you, Channie. Really missing you." Confessed L.Joe. He then closed his eyes. He tried to imagine Chanhee was in front of him right now. He felt like he wanted to hug that Chanhee's shadow so that his missing feelings could fade away. Seriously, he wanted to fly to Korea this night! Be strong my heart, there's eleven days more. It's so long. Huh... L.Joe sighed. That was not the first time L.Joe left Chanhee because of his works. But, this time, he felt so different. Perhaps, it was because L.Joe's love towards Chanhee had been reached to one hundred percent or perhaps, he wanted to fly to Korea early because he wanted to solve the problem that had happened between both of them. "Channie, don't you miss me too?" 

Quiet.

I miss you so much, L.Joe. But, that words could only scream in Chanhee's mind. He didn't know why his mouth felt heavy to tell L.Joe. Huh... L.Joe sighed. He felt dissapointed as Chanhee didn't give him any of the response. Even though he knew Chanhee was embrass to say it or because of his ego. "Channie, I got to go. I have so many works to finish." L.Joe's heart felt heavy to end the call with his wife. Well, because, L.Joe really hard to find the free time to call his wife. They were just talked about ten minutes, L.Joe already had to go. "Maybe in this time, I can't call you because I'm so busy. The coverage here seems like not good." There were so many things happened. "Take care, Channie jagiyy. I love you, Lee Chanhee. Annyeong." 

"Annyeong. You too, L.Joe ah. Take care." The call was ended by L.Joe. Tuttt.... Tuttt...... "I love you too, Lee Byunghun...." 

~~

He looked at his handphone. Blank. A message came. When he opened his screen, the lucky sender was from Celcom. He ignored what ever the messages had said. He instantly deleted it without even read it. Huh... He could not stop from sighing everytime. He felt dissapointed as the person he had waited always didn't call him yet. Include today, it has been one week since L.Joe went to Japan. Even since the night L.Joe called him, there was no any call from Japan till today. Chanhee himself didn't try to reach for his husband there. When he was in his thought, Ricky came into his work room to disturb him. Well, it was pretty good though. At least, he can't just in his thoughts for a long time. And also he had a friend to let out his mad. 

"Your staring behaviour becomes worst, hyung. If you have a cancer, I think it would be stage four right now." Ricky said before shaking his head back and forth. My best friend is too hard. I know he's in his missing feelings. But, he still doesn't want to admit it though. So ego. Chanhee hyung... Chanhee hyung... Chanhee acted like he was not hearing Ricky's words. "You're missing L.Joe hyung, right?" Ricky had been asked to his hyung the same question every day. Chanhee always felt so annoyed by it. Chanhee kept quiet. "Hyung, just admit it. It's not like you'll be dead if you don't want to admit it." I think this guy have to be stab by me. Then, he will be admit. It's okay, it's okay.. I will stab you until you want to admit. Ricky thought while smirking evilly in his mind. 

"Yes.. I miss Lee Byunghun. Satiesfied?" Chanhee answered annoyed. Finally, Chanhee admitted it. Well, just let it be. Just let Ricky knows about it. I feel so calm right now rather than keeping it alone for myself or just acting like there's nothing happen on me. That's call hipocrit. Chanhee thought. Ricky then grinned innocently. His mission was succeed, of course he had to grin. It was hard to make a person like Chanhee to do an exclusive statement. Ricky should record it and make it to a CD. After that, post it to Japan. If L.Joe hyung knows about this, I bet he will be happy and excited. Aigooo, you're so lucky L.Joe hyung... Ricky thought. "Why? Is it wrong to miss my own husband?" Asked Chanhee. Was it odd because he missed his own husband so badly right now?

"It isn't wrong. Not wrong at all. But, why you look so weird in missing him?" Ricky started to being serious.

"Weird? What's so weird?"

"I mean... You miss him, but it's like you're in worried about something. Do you fight with him, hyung?" Ricky made a guess that was so true.

Chanhee sighed. "I love L.Joe, Ricky. I'm in my learning to accept him fully. Like what you said to me back then, L.Joe confessed to me that he loves me. Our relationship is okay. I've already open my heart for L.Joe after I feel he's serious with me. The night before he went to Japan, something bad happened. Misunderstanding. I met with L.Joe's girlfriend. She told me everything about L.Joe to me until I lost my believeness towards L.Joe. He denied everything, but I acted like I wasn't hearing it. Well, you know. My heart. It needs time to calm down." Chanhee sighed a little bit before taking a deep breath and continued. "And then... He left me like this. Without having any chance to explain. Without a proper goodbye. He left me with full of guilty. I feel so guilty towards him because I treat him like that. He wanted to go far, but I made his heart felt uneasy. If only this things didn't happen, maybe I won't be like this." Chanhee storied. He then sighed to himself once again. 

"L.Joe hyung knows about your feelings?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter