Chapter 69

Experiment Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author P.O.V

 

L.Joe sighed heavily. He pressed his stomach hard. Hungry... He glanced once towards his watch on his left wrist. The clock showed to him, it was 8 A.M in the morning. Yes, it was so early in the morning. That was the first time ever he reached at the office that early. Almost his staff didn't come yet. He was the one who came so early until the security guard dumbfounded on why their boss came so early to the office. 

Once again, his stomach growled. All of that because he haven't had his breakfast that morning. The first time ever he didn't touch Chanhee's cooking. Well, he just wanted to launch a war. Why? Of course because he was sulking with his wife, Lee Chanhee about yesterday. But, it seemed like his 'protest' ate him up slowly. L.Joe had a gastric and he hoped, his gastric didn't attack him that morning as he didn't want to face Chanhee if he had to go home early. 

When we talk about yesterday, seriously, he didn't feel sad at all. Errrr... Didn't sad at all? Okay... Maybe just a little bit. Because he was shock. Chanhee cursed him too much in the paper. Of course he will be shock. But, he was in sad with Chanhee just for a while because Chanhee was sick yesterday. He still remembered his words that, what had happened between both of them in the past, he will consider it as it was just wanted to shake their relationship, he will forget it.

He didn't mean to show his protest. He just wanted to sulk with Chanhee. Because, L.Joe always persuaded Chanhee countless times before this. So this time, it was his turn to be sulking with his wife. He wanted to know what was Chanhee's idea to persuade him. Can L.Joe be melting by it?

Yah, L.Joe. You don't need Chanhee to spread a ten sheets of drama script in front of you, isn't ? I know you will be melting towards Chanhee if he smiles at you.

L.Joe laughed to himself. Right... Right... He agreed with his mind voice. But, melting or not, his stomach felt so hungry. That can't be happening. He had to eat. Or not, his gastric will attack him without mercy. L.Joe got up from his moving chair before dashed off from his work room. Of course he will drag Changjo with him. Whether Changjo already had his breakfast or not, L.Joe will drag along with him no matter what. "Oh, good morning, sir." One of his staff shocked when she saw L.Joe. Shock because she never saw L.Joe came early to the office all this while.

L.Joe smiled tasteless before nodding his head as to show some respect towards his staff. "Changjo already here?" L.Joe asked.

"Yes, sir."

Hmmm, good then! He thought. "Thankyou." Just about L.Joe wanted to start his step back to Changjo's work room, that guy already went out from his room first. It seemed like Changjo knew his hyung was searching for him. "Okay good. You're here. Changjo ah, let's accompany me for breakfast." L.Joe quickly grabbed Changjo's hand and pulled him. Changjo didn't have an opportunity to say anything to his hyung because he being pulled immediately by his best friend. If Changjo was not mistaken, L.Joe haven't had a breakfast at the Cafe for a long time already. Well, should he say, since L.Joe got married with Chanhee. 

~~

Changjo stared towards his best friend who was eating the Bibimbap. From Changjo observation, L.Joe seemed like he didn't eat for one year. He became more weird. Chanhee hyung doesn't give L.Joe hyung a foods to eat? Or my best friend's wife is run away from home again? If Chanhee hyung really run away from home, I guess I have to give a suggestion to L.Joe hyung to buy a rope and tie Chanhee hyung so he doesn't have any chance to run away again. He thought. 

"You don't eat, Changjo?" L.Joe asked Changjo as he was just ordering a cup of hot tea.

Changjo shook his head. "I had my breakfast today at my omma's house. I'm full, do you know that?"

"Oh, you went to your omma's house?" L.Joe asked even more.

Changjo nodded his head. After that, he continued to stare at his hyung again. "Anyway, hyung. Why you eat at the cafe today? Your wife doesn't give you a foods to eat or something?"

"I'm in my sulking mood, do you know that? I purposely didn't eat my breakfast at home today."

Changjo burst into laughing after L.Joe finished his story. Oh, sulking with his wife! "Waiting for Chanhee hyung to persuade you?" Changjo asked. L.Joe grinned innocently. Definitely... "Hyung, does he know that you're sulking with him right now? If he doesn't want to persuade you, what do you want to do? You know how's Chanhee hyung's heart, right?" Changjo tried to scare L.Joe.

"I am more than sure that he will persuade me." L.Joe replied confidently. He then wiped his mouth with the tissue that was being place on the table after he finished his eating. After that, he quickly finished his Orange Juice that he didn't touch at all. "Because, I know who's Lee Chanhee. His heart is soft and fragile. Besides, he loves me." L.Joe continued his words before grinning innocently towards Changjo. It was like, he was so sure that Chanhee in loved with him. "Enough.. Let's go. I'm full." L.Joe said and grinned once again. Changjo shook his head before joining L.Joe stood up from their sit and walked away to the office.

~~

"Err... Who is Lee Byunghun?" L.Joe turned to his back when he heard a guy was talking with one of his staff and calling for his name. He could see in the guy's hand, there was a bouquet of pretty flower.

"That's sir Lee Byunghun." His staff said while pointing her finger towards L.Joe's direction who was just walking back from the cafe with Changjo beside him.

That guy walked to L.Joe and Changjo. "Lee Byunghun?" That guy asked for a sure to the handsome men in front of him.

"I am Lee Byunghun." L.Joe answered.

"I am Choi Jonghyun." Changjo grinned.

"Yah, . He's searching for me, and not you." Changjo laughed. I know... I just want to interrupt. Can't I be joking in the morning? Why L.Joe hyung is so dead serious? Huh...

"There's a flower for you." Once that guy had finished his words, he showed to L.Joe the bouquet of flower in his hand.

"For me?" L.Joe widen his eyes and dumbfounded. Changjo can't control his laugh anymore while the other staffs started to whisper among themselves. All of them were like asking to one another why their boss got a flower. In their mind, almost the staffs suddenly think about they had to invite the paparazzi for that hot news. And also, put a title 'Break A Record: The First Guy Who Received The Bouquet Of Flower Is Our Own CEO...' "Are you sure this is for me?" L.Joe asked for a confirm. 

That guy nodded his head. "Would you put down your signature as a sign that you've already accept this flower?" He asked before passing the card to L.Joe. L.Joe was in hesitate. He never received any kind of flowers from someone in his life before this. Well, he was the one who usually sent a flowers to people. Yah, who gave me this flower? He thought. Suddenly, an image went through in his mind. Perhaps, he already knew who? He smiled in his heart. "Thakyou, sir." That guy said before walked away. L.Joe observed the flower in his hands. After that, he searched for the card in it. He read it. Smiled. Lee Chanhee... Lee Chanhee...

"Pink carnations? Pink?" Changjo laughed. A guy who receives a flower is funny. It would be two times funny if a guy receives a pink colour of flower instead of another colour. But, L.Joe never cared about Changjo's teasing when he knew who was the one sent the flower to him.

"So what? It's pretty, okay!" L.Joe looked at the flower in his hands. His lips can't stop from curving a wide and happy smile. He didn't care whether he got an ugly flower, as long as the sender was his wife, Lee Chanhee. Not from anyone else. L.Joe knew he would not stop smiling to himself until he came back home for today. L.Joe walked to his room with the flower in his hands. He didn't care with Changjo's words. He also didn't care about the people at his surrounding who looked weird towards him. Changjo just shook his head. He already knew who was the sender once he saw his hyung was smiling until it reached his ears. L.Joe hyung... L.Joe hyung... Changjo can't help but to smile silently to himself about his best friend was in love.

~~

That room was in silent without any voice echoed in it. The only sound could hear by them was the wooden pencil being scratched on a piece of paper and sometimes the rubber sound which rubbing with the paper. Chanhee looked at his drawing. His forehead can't stop from wrinkling as he wanted to search for the weakness in his drawing. Soon enough, his hand continued his working on sketching what was went through in his mind. Suddenly, Chanhee's work door being knocked by someone.

"Annyeong. Can I come in?" Chanhee broke his gaze from the paper to the door. Hmmm... It's Ricky... "Hyung, what are you doing?" Ricky asked once he settled himself comfortably on the chair in front of Chanhee. He was in weird on why his hyung didn't come

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter