Chapter 59

Experiment Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanhee P.O.V 

 

I startled from my sleep due to my handphone's vibrate. I insterted my hand under my pillow and grabbed my handphone, checked on the time before turned off the alarm. The time now was 6 A.M. I yawned and rubbed my eyes after I got up from the lying position. I looked to the bed and I could see L.Joe was still in his deep sleep. I ran lazily my fingers in my hair before stretching myself for a while. After that, I went to the bathroom to take a bath.

After I have done, I walked downstairs to the omma's kitchen. I could not see anyone there, in the kitchen, in the living room, nor at the upstairs. So I bet, they still didn't wake up yet. I smiled a little after something went through like a flashed in my mind. I decided to follow my idea. And now, I was in the kitchen, making a breakfast for everybody. After a few minutes, everything was ready. I smiled to myself again before pick up all the plates that had foods in it, and bring it to the table. When everything was done, I went to the cabinet drawer and reached for the tray. After that, I put in on the cabinet and place the other plate and also a cup on it.

Once again, after I have done everything, I went back to upstairs and straight to my bedroom. Oh, sorry. Scratch that, please. I mean, I went to my shared room with L.Joe, my husband. I turned the doorknob slowly as I didn't want to wake L.Joe up. When I saw L.Joe was still in his deep sleep, I sighed in relief. I tiptoed slowly and closed back the door before walked to the small table beside his bed and placed the tray on it. I walked to his bed and sit on it. I wanted to wait for my husband to wake up and accompany him for his breakfast. But then, something went through my mind again. Something evil. Something that will makes L.Joe regret for teasing me yesterday.

I smirked to myself and got up from the bed, went in front of L.Joe and knee in front of him. I didn't want to admit this, but, L.Joe was so handsome when he slept. I smiled before leaned my face slowly onto his forehead and kissed it. After that, I ran my forefinger slowly on his right cheek. Actually, I did it purposely because I wanted him to wake up so that I could proceed to my next step. I didn't want to do in at the first place but I had to do it. I had to. I didn't have any other idea anymore. I did that because I wanted to do a revenge towards L.Joe. So, now, here I was, caressing his cheek with my forefinger so that he could wake up.

I took a deep breath. "L.Joe ah." I called him. Of course with my cute and seduce voice. He groaned. I quickly raised up my forefinger from his cheek after I felt like he wanted to move. And yea, my guess was true. He moved a little bit before continue his sleep. I chewed my bottom lips before placed my forefinger on his cheek again and ran it slowly. "L.Joe ah." I called again. "L.Joe ah, wake up, yeobo. It's time to go to work." After I said that, L.Joe opened up his eyes. I smiled and pecked his lips made he widen his eyes.

"Wh-what a-are you d-doing?" He asked me stuttering. 

I smirked in my mind before replied his question. "Woke up my husband like always? Is it wrong?" He shook his head. "Then, what is it, yeobo? Why do you asked what I am doing?" I continued. 

"Tha-that." Oh oh, my husband can't stop from stuttering. I love it! Serve you right, L.Joe. Do you think I can't tease you back? I will make you crazy before you go to office today, MY DEAR HUSBAND. I thought. 

"That what, dear? Can you please say it a little bit clear? I don't get it." I said. 

"That k-kiss. On m-my li-lips." Answered L.Joe. Oh, my husband is cute! 

"Kiss? I thought it wasn't a kiss. It's just a peck on your lips. Why do you say it was a kiss?" I asked. Before he could answer my question, I talked more. "Oh! I know! Do you want a kiss from me? That's why you said it was a kiss, right? Oh yeobo, why don't you just ask me you want my lips covers yours in the first place?" I asked. I didn't want him to talk anything, nor to answer my question. I didn't want him to ruin my plan. So, I decided to lean onto his face. He widen his eyes and I could not help but to let out a giggle before covered his lips with mine. Like I said earlier, I didn't want to do this, but I had to. I closed my eyes and started to kiss him passionately. I didn't feel his lips moved againsts mine, so I bet he was still in shock.

I chuckled in my mind before raised up my hands and wrapped both of it around L.Joe's neck and pulled him closer. After a few seconds, L.Joe started to kiss me back. I smiled in the kiss as the plan was success and L.Joe felt into my trap. When I felt his tounge my bottom lips, I parted away from the kiss. I opened my eyes and smile towards L.Joe. I didn't want him to insert his tounge in my mouth. Because, I saved that for the one who I loved. And L.Joe was not the one I loved. I wanted the love of my heart later will be my first. First of everything. "That was the kiss you want, yeobo. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter