Chapter 57

Experiment Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author P.O.V 

 

"Changjo ah, eat a lot okay? Don't be shy with me." L.Joe invited more. 

Changjo nodded before grinning towards L.Joe. "Don't worry, hyung. I about this eating thingy never feel embrassed especially with you. If you invite me to eat at your house every day, I am more gladly accept." He joked.

L.Joe shook his head. "What a pot belly." He laughed.

"Eat a lot, Changjo ah." And this time, Chanhee let out his voice and invited Changjo.

Changjo nodded. "Yes... Thankyou, Chanhee hyung. Your cooking is so delicious." He complimented Chanhee's cooking honestly. Chanhee just smiled towards his husband's best friend before continue his eating. He felt a little bit shocked when L.Joe brought Changjo along with him when they were back. Luckily, he cooked it more than usual. L.Joe's fault though. Why he didn't tell Chanhee earlier he wanted to bring Changjo along with him? Where L.Joe wanted to find another food for Changjo if he didn't cook more that night? "You're lucky, L.Joe hyung. You have a wife that could cook. Every day you can eat a delicious food." L.Joe laughed when he heard Changjo's words. He didn't know what was the meaning behind his best friend's words just now. Aish, this Changjo... He acts like he doesn't know at all about our secrets! He thought. 

"Changjo oppa, when you want to get married? You're old already.." Jiyeon suddenly interrupted them.

"Yah, you said I am old? I'm still don't married yet because I'm waiting for you, Jiyeon ah. I'm so tired waiting for you to finish your studies." Changjo said as he wanted to be kidding with Jiyeon.

"Oh, really? If that's the case, why you didn't tell me earlier? Let's get married tomorrow?" Jiyeon replied. Changjo laughed. He and also Jiyeon really acted like they were real siblings. He already considered Lee Jiyeon as his real dongsaeng because he was being a friend with his hyung. Or should I say, best friend. Close friend. He and Jiyeon had a really close relationship. They were always joked with each other, teasing with each other.

"Aigoo, this little girl. I bet your Ki Young at Belgium there will cry if I really purpose you." Changjo said before smirk. She could not help but to pout when the love of her heart appeared in her conversation with Changjo. This oppa really spoils my mood. We were in fight this evening. She thought. But, deep in her heart, she didn't deny Changjo's words. If he really plans to purpose me, not just Ki Young, but I'll cry my heart out too! I want to marry with Ki Young. Not Changjo oppa! She thought again.

"We are in fighting mood. You're no fun. Why you have to say his name?" Jiyeon said before rolled her eyes.

"I am more guarantee, after two hours, they will be okay back. If you don't believe me, let's wait and see." L.Joe suddenly interrupted. He knew his dongsaeng really really really well. Once Ki Young said 'I Love You' or 'I Miss You', she will be melted immediately and forgive him fully.

"You're so evil!" Jiyeon shouted and pouting her lips. All of them, including Chanhee himself, laughed when they heard Jiyeon threw a tantrum towards her oppa. Jiyeon crossed her arms and pouting even more. After Chanhee had calm down, he stood up from the stool as he wanted to refill back the rice and also the other foods for his family. He felt so happy having a really exciting conversation between Jiyeon and Changjo until he didn't realized both of the rice bowl and also other foods almost finished.

"Yeobo, do you want more?" Chanhee asked when he saw his husband's plate almost empty.

L.Joe nodded. "I don't mind." He said before passed his plate to his wife beside him. Changjo just stared at both of his best friend and L.Joe's wife. He suddenly shook his head. He thought about something suddenly. If only I don't know about their truly secret, I am sure I will show to them my proud face and I'll say both of them is a happy couple in this world. L.Joe hyung.... L.Joe hyung... Why you don't want to open your eyes a little bit wide and see that Chanhee hyung is your truly partner for the entire time of your life? What's more that Chanhee hyung doesn't have? I hope one day, you will fall in love with Chanhee hyung. And, Chanhee hyung will fall in love with you...

~~

"L.Joe ah..." Chanhee called for his husband softly. L.Joe, who was at the corner of the room, trying to complete his work as much as he can, raised up his face when Chanhee called.

"Hmmmm, what is it?" He asked.

Chanhee tried to manage his breath. His brain was in its struggled trying to arrange a suitable words and complete sentence to say to his husband. "About this evening... I.... err...." Before Chanhee could continue, L.Joe cutted him.

"This evening? What happened this evening? There were so many things happened this evening. Which one?" L.Joe asked. He actually remembered it perfectly and just acting like he was not. He knew Chanhee wanted to talk about the car as he'd never forgot his wife's gloomy and sad face that evening. Because, L.Joe can't stay still when he remembered about it. That was so weird. What the hell was wrong with him? Changjo also could say that he was not okay when they met at the office before he brought Changjo along with him to their house. When Changjo asked him what's wrong, he could only say his stomach was in sore because he was hungry. And that was why he brought Changjo along with him. Changjo didn't suspect anything towards L.Joe because he already knew that L.Joe had a gastric.

"This evening, the car being hit. I really want to apologize to you. Because of me, the car was in a huge damage. I know if I want to repair the car, the cost would be too much. I'll pay for everything. Because I..."

L.Joe cutted his wife again. "I've called the workshop. Tomorrow, I'll send it to the workshop there." 

"I...." 

"That car maybe will be finish in between two days. These two days, if you want to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter