Chapter 56

Experiment Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanhee P.O.V 

 

"Unnie, what we should do now?" Whispered Jiyeon into my ear. I grinned innocently. But, deep in my heart, I was not feel comfortable at all. I still kept my usual poker face in front of Jiyeon dongsaeng. "If oppa knows about this, we'll be dead, unnie." Jiyeon whispered again, made the scared I felt raise up more. 

"Correction, dongsaeng. Not we, but only me." I sighed. 

"We'll be dead if the big boss get mad towards us. He never beings tolerance about his cars." She added. 

"Then, what we have to do? It's already happened. I am sure he will gets mad. Whether we like it or not, we have to hear it though." I answered her easily. It would be useless if I wanted to cry and shouting loudly right now. Because what? Yea, because it already happened. Nothing we could change anymore. Futhermore, we could not turn back to the past time.

"Unnie, I bet you know how's oppa's face if he gets mad! I'm scared!" Jiyeon shouted a little bit before started to shiver. I scratched my not so itchy brown hair. Well, this was my fault though. I had to accept it if L.Joe wanted to shout towards me and Jiyeon. One hour ago, me and Jiyeon went to the shopping complex to buy the groceries for this night's dinner. L.Joe didn't follow us because he had so many works to complete.

Long time ago, my car was dead on the roadway. And this time, my car was collide on the roadway. It was not just I got collide from behind, but, I got hit-and-run. I didn't know who was the one that collide my car. And what most dissapointed to me, I haven't had a chance to snap the picture of the car's plat number. Because of the panic when I saw the back of my car being hit and it a little bit dented. And, the lamp also shattered into pieces. I still not added the so many scratch on the car. In my head, I only could imagine L.Joe's mad face. I didn't have an opportunity to remember about other things unless L.Joe's mad face. L.Joe gave me an Audi car. How much of the cost if he sends the car for repair? You understand yourself. Huh, I think my salary for two months still didn't enough to repay L.Joe's money back. This is so tangle! I thought.

"Oh my... Unnie, he's coming." Jiyeon whispered again. I quickly came back on the earth when my ears captured Jiyeon's whisper. The bad scene faded away from my mind. The unlucky moment when I saw L.Joe was walking towards our direction. I sighed. Why he wants to come to this porch right now? At this moment? Why? Why! He never came here when I came back from buying the groceries before this. I nagged in mind. "Oppa.." Jiyeon called with her wide smile.

"Hmmm... Just come home now? You guys went for so long. Do you guys sells there? How much you got for today's selling?" L.Joe said sarcastically made both of us grinning like an idiot person in front of him. This was the first time I took much time for the groceries. And I guess you guys knows why, right? Yes it is! Because of that hit-and-run thingy.

"Emmm! Nice smells. Where you want to go, oppa? Having a date? I think you don't love your soul anymore." Teased Jiyeon. I knew she tried to block L.Joe's sight from the car. 

L.Joe laughed. "No. I have a work with Changjo. Maybe I'm not dinner at house tonight." L.Joe answered before taking a glance towards his wrist to look at the time now. I think he was in rush.

"Yah, oppa, what is this? Poor unnie. He said to me he wants to cook a special dishes for you tonight. You're so cruel, oppa. Yesterday you asked unnie to cook a grilled fish for you but no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter