Chapter 52

Experiment Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CAP P.O.V

 

"Niel isn't here anymore, so I think you better stay here with omma, Minsoo ah. I can look after your daughter." Omma said. 

I shook my head. "I want to stay at my own house, omma. There's no way I would leave that house." I said, trying to hold back my sadness. There was no way I would leave that house where had so many memories with my late wife, Niel there. Once I stepped into that house after I came back from work, I felt like Niel was there, waiting for me. Felt like he did a drink for me so my exhausted because of my work could fade away. Felt like he had a chatting with me so that my tiredness because of my work could fade away. And everything that remind me of HIM, Lee Daniel. 

It has been one month after Niel's death. The sadness and lostness that I felt in my heart still didn't go away. I missed Niel so much. Everything that I did will remind me about him. And I just realized, all this while, I always hanging my life on him. Now, only Hwa Young could be my 'medicine' for the missing feeling that I felt towards Niel. Lee Hwa Young. My first and the last descendant with Lee Daniel. 

Hwa Young ah... Appa miss omma....

I can't help but to feel so lonely in this world. I felt like I never had anyone in this world even though I had my family here with me. Way back then, I lost my twin. And now, I lost someone that I loved so much, my wife forever. The close relationship between me and my twin was crash. I admitted, I missed our close relationship where I didn't know when he will forgive me, forget about everything that had happened in the past, build our new relationship, and be close to me again.

Suddenly, I remembered about me and Niel's past. Niel and I always spent time with each other together. Only both of us. Every time Niel felt sad, I always be there for him, gave him my sooth words to make him sure everything would be okay later. The feeling of extremely guilty about my twin's behaviour towards Niel who made him cry, really crept into my body when I was with him. I felt so pity towards Niel. So, it was not wrong to share his sadness with me together, right?

Both of us never expected that the pity feeling we felt inside our hearts changed into love. Everything about Niel really captured my eyes, my mind and especially my heart. Day after day, my loved towards Niel became more deep than before. But, I didn't have the guts to confess to Niel. There was no way I would take over Niel from L.Joe. And I had a girlfriend with myself. She was Seo Yerin. 

Flashback.... (United Kingdom.)

"Niel ah, please don't cry like this..." I persuaded him again. I pushed the tissue box to Niel. Because of my twin's behaviour, I think Niel could finish dozen of tissue boxes. I shook my head back and forth a few times. L.Joe... L.Joe... 

I got a call from Niel. And his voice seemed like he was just finish from a long crying. I felt worried towards Niel because he lived by himself at his home, so I decided to come over and check on him. Even though it was a snowy time, but I didn't care. I kept my intention to meet with Niel that night. Niel was in sad because L.Joe went out with another guy. If Niel wanted to throw a tantrum towards L.Joe's behaviour, I think that was not worth at all. Because, I knew, my twin will never changed. No matter what. And I also knew Niel felt stress being with L.Joe every day. I could see it on his face's expression.

"Why L.Joe isn't like you, Minsoo? Why L.Joe loves to hurt me? Why he can't takes care of my heart?" Confessed Niel, again. And like usual, I would listened to all of his confession seriously. My heart was in sad too when I saw Niel's tears flowing down uncontrollably on his fluffy cheeks. Why L.Joe can't appreciate Niel? I was close with L.Joe. So I knew how was his love towards Niel. And really, L.Joe didn't have a heart to betray and play with Niel's feelings towards him.

I was a little big angry towards my twin there. Sometimes, I felt like I wanted to pray to God to make L.Joe's love from Niel will change and leave him alone. If that happened, it would be easy to confess to Niel and make Niel mine. But, how about Yerin? Purposed Yerin to be my girlfriend was the stupid things that I ever did in my life. I purposed to her because I didn't want my love towards Niel would be deep. I knew I should not played with Yerin's love. I knew she really loved me. I loved her too. But, unfortunately, Niel captured my heart first before Yerin. 

"You know himself about L.Joe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter