Chapter 51

Experiment Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author P.O.V

 

"That baby is so cute right?" The voice suddenly appeared in L.Joe's ear made he felt a little bit shock. All of Yerin's image was faded away from his mind. He then turned to his back, wanted to meet with someone's face. 

"What are you doing here?" He asked. Since when Chanhee was there, he also didn't know. 

"Omma asked me to search for you. She worried about you, L.Joe ah." 

"Don't worry about me. I'm not a kid anymore. I'm not sick too." L.Joe answered Chanhee before he went to the back and sit on the bench near them. Chanhee followed L.Joe and sit next to him. 

"You just got well from a hot fever. Of course omma would worried about you. You're omma's son too, L.Joe." Chanhee said again. He stared at his husband's face. He could see L.Joe's face looked so in mess. "You want to drink? I brought drink with me here. I'm sure you're thirsty now, right? Because I know you still doesn't drink any water today." Chanhee said and give L.Joe the bottle who stared at the baby's room in front of them. Actually, not only L.Joe's omma was worry about him, Chanhee also worried about his husband. He extremely in worried when he saw L.Joe just walked away from them a few minutes ago.

L.Joe turned and look at his wife's honest face. He didn't know why, but when he stared at Chanhee's face, he immediately felt calm. His frustrated mind was back into normal. He felt really touch with Chanhee's concern towards him. L.Joe admitted, he really needed Chanhee's support at the time like this. "Thanks." L.Joe said and smiled a little. He took the mineral water from Chanhee's hand and drank it greedily. He really exhausted with all of thing that happened to him today. After that, the atmosphere between both of them turned to silent.

L.Joe cupped his face whilst Chanhee was comfortable being in this state. He never had an intention to leave his husband alone there. "I am sure omma hate me now, right? And I am more sure omma would hate me more if she knows Minsoo hyung was accident after they went out from our house, right?" Suddenly, L.Joe asked.

"There's no omma would hate her childrens, L.Joe. If not, why omma asked me to search for you isn't?" Chanhee said.

"I know you also hate my selfish behaviour right now, right?" He stiffed when his husband asked that question to him. Errr, just a little bit! Who wouldn't hate with your selfish and spiteful behaviour right! He thought. "No need to answer me. I know what is inside your mind, Chanhee. I don't want to make my blood boiling after I hear your annoying answer." L.Joe attacked. Chanhee can't help but to grin after hearing L.Joe's attack to him.

"A little bit annoying." L.Joe squinted his eyes after hearing not so honest answer from his wife.

"Why just a little bit?" He asked. 

Chanhee scratched his not so itchy head. Aigoo, what answer should I give to him? He thought. "Why you want so many annoying? I'm not involve in your problem. A little bit is enough. Because, you still don't want to forgive Minsoo hyung and Niel yet after they already said sorry a few times to you." He answered, bravely. He already consent if his husband wanted to snarl towards him. But, Chanhee immediately calmed down after he saw L.Joe just hung his head down. 

"I can't if I remember what they did to me and Yerin." Once again, Chanhee heard Yerin's name. Who's Yerin in Lee Byunghun's life? He thought. 

"Who's Yerin?" Chanhee asked as he wanted to know himself from L.Joe. 

"I love her. She's my best friend. She's always be there for me. She's so kind. She once being Minsoo's girlfriend before Minsoo married with Niel. Minsoo still didn't tell Yerin after he married with Niel until she died. I was there when Yerin died. Minsoo is right. If not because of me, she would still alive until now. If only Yerin didn't prevent me to meet with Minsoo and Niel that night, I'm sure she wouldn't got accident. I am the reason of Yerin's death." L.Joe storied.

"So, why you're still in mad towards Minsoo hyung and Niel?"

"You don't know how's the feel being betray. Try imagine if one day, your beloved boyfriend suddenly get married with your hyung or dongsaeng or your best friend." L.Joe said. Chanhee shutted his mouth for a while, wanted to thinking of the answer. If I have a boyfriend, and then my boyfriend get married with Chanyong hyung. Or not, with Ricky. Aish... No no no! I won't let that! I would cut both of them into pieces with an axe. What about their boyfriends? I would give them my flying kick until they flies to America there! It easily they wants to have an affair behind my back. But, when I think about it again, if they wants to get married, what can I do anymore? Once they get married, we can't do anything about it. They already meant to be together. We just have to pray for their happiness.

"Maybe they are meant to be together. If I prevent them from marry with each other, I know they would still marry no matter what. If me, I try to be consent. Teach my heart how to accept everything that comes towards me. Maybe there's some my weakness that makes my boyfriend search for another girlfriend." Chanhee answered.

"It's easy to say. But, to do it? Really hard."

"It's not that hard, L.Joe. You have to try." Chanhee tried to persuade his husband.

"It's not easy for me to forgive them. Forgive needs sincerity. I'm not that kind. I'm bad." L.Joe said before sighing softly.

"L.Joe, Niel is in critical now. You want him to go without your forgiveness? You don't want him to be in peace there? You want Minsoo hyung to be sad? Niel really in regret what he did to you before." Chanhee said in hoping L.Joe would be soft-hearted and listened to him and forgive Niel.

But, what L.Joe answered really made Chanhee dissapointed. "I don't know. I can't when Yerin appeares in my mind." L.Joe said. He was in dilemma with what had happened. "If she would still alive right now, maybe it's easy for me to forgive them." L.Joe continued again.

"If Yerin still alive now, you think she'll be mad towards them?" Chanhee asked. He didn't know how was Yerin's behaviour. L.Joe straightly remembered about Yerin. He knew she wouldn't be mad towards them. Whereas, the night before Yerin died, she already forgave both Minsoo and Niel.

"She's kind. She won't be spiteful and mad person. She already forgave Niel and Minsoo."

"And, Yerin would be so sad if she knows you're still mad towards them." Chanhee said, before any more words left from L.Joe's mouth. L.Joe raised his face after the long stared at the floor and look at Chanhee. Chanhee was right. Yerin was sad when she saw L.Joe's mad and hate behaviour towards the couple. When he saw Chanhee, he felt like Yerin was still there with him.

I am so cruel. I'm sure Yerin will be sad if she knows I'm still keeping my spite towards Minsoo hyung and Niel even though Niel is in critical state right now. Why I am so cruel..... He cursed himself in his mind. Then, he stood up from the bench. "Where you want to go, now?" Chanhee asked before he stood up from the bench. He worried if L.Joe would walked away again. He didn't want to search in this huge hospital if L.Joe left him.

"Forgive Niel." Even though that was only two words, however, Chanhee felt so satiesfied and happy. At least, he still willing to forgive Niel. "Before that, can I hug and kiss you?" Chanhee didn't get to answer L.Joe's request as his body quickly being pulled towards L.Joe's embrace. It made Chanhee felt so shock with the sudden request. Especially sudden action. He started to feel the warmth crept into his body when L.Joe wrapped his arms around his back. He didn't know whether he should replied it or pushed away L.Joe's body from him. Finally, Chanhee just let his husband hugged him.

Almost 2 minutes they were hugging with each other before L.Joe let go of Chanhee's body. With his arms still on Chanhee's arms, he pulled Chanhee towards him slowly and peck on Chanhee's lips once. He felt like Chanhee was giving him a strengthness that he really really needed that time. "Let's go." L.Joe said. Chanhee hesitated for a while before nodding as a response to L.Joe. He still felt shock of what happened just now. Why he had to hug with L.Joe in such a public place like here? Luckily, there was not too many people here. Deep in Chanhee's heart, he admitted, he loved being hug and kiss

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter