Chapter 5

Experiment Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanhee P.O.V

 

"Chanhee, sir Raffi and I already agreed to send you to Triumph Air's company today to discuss about the project with Mr. Lee Byunghun because you are the first person who have a deal with him. Just think that this is your first challenge to handle the big project in the future soon." Miss Luna gave me a long motivation. 

She smiled at me. "Congratulations for being choosen." 

Waaa. I will be more grateful if I was'nt choosen. Why everyone in this office, but Miss Luna and sir Raffi had to choose me? They can send Ricky... or other person right? Miss Luna pulled out her hand to shake with me. Whether I want it or not, I have to accept her congratulation.

"Thanks, miss Luna." I flashed my fake smile to her.

"Raffi Holdings is hope for you, Chanhee. Sir Raffi and I... we count on you. Show to Mr. Lee Byunghun our best perfomance. All the best, Chanhee." She smiled again.

 I smiled back. "Thanks again." 

After that, I dashed off from Miss Luna's room. Whether I want it or not, I have to do that. So unlucky I was. I have been worked there for about two months, I already felt like I got abuse by them. This is all because of L.Joe. He was the one who made me felt I didn't wanna go there after the first meeting that day. 

 

L.Joe P.O.V 

 

"Kim, what is my schedule for today?" I asked Kim, my secretary after I already sat comfortable on the chair. I opened up my laptop. Kim who was followed me from her room to my room here was standing in front of me while checked my schedule today from the note book. I don't know why, but I don't feel like I want to do anything today. I thought. 

"9 o' clock you have a meeting with Daewoo Group. 11:30 a.m you have a meeting with Lotte Group. After that...." 

When I heard all the schedules that I have today, I already felt boring. Well, this is my life. Meetings everywhere. Work everytime. But if I didn't go to work, my life will never be complete. I sighed. 

"By the way, Mr. Lee Chanhee is coming today." Kim added. 

When I heard his name, immediately I sat up properly from the lazy position. I showed boundless enthuasiasm to Kim. This is a good day for me! I thought.

"Call all of that company. Meeting off today." I commanded her. 

Kim's forehead wrinkled. "But sir, you have about five meetings today." 

"What are you worried about? Just cancel okay. You can reschedule it back to me later. I have to focus on the discussion with Raffi Holding's company." I made a reason to Kim. But deep in my heart, I felt very happy when I got to meet with Chanhee again. And I felt more excited when I think about the experiment that I will run on Chanhee later. 

Kim sighed. "Okay. As you wish, sir." Kim said before went out from my room. I smirked. Chanhee, I can't wait to meet you dear!

 

Chanhee P.O.V

 

I prayed to God to give the strength. I already in front of L.Joe's room at Triumph Air's company to discuss with him. I knocked the door for about two times. Then I heard a voice asked me to go in. L.Joe's voice I could tell. So, I stepped in his room.

I saw L.Joe's eyes were glued at his laptop. After that, he raised up his head. He smiled at me. "Oh, my sweetheart! How I miss you. Have a sit." He said. My cheeks tinged to pink colour when he said that. I smiled to him as showing that I respect him as a 'boss' to me. 

"Seems like we are destine to be together." He winked at me. I didn't reply him. Instead, I kept my poker face to him. Didn't smile. Didn't mad. He raised up his left eyebrow when he saw me made a poker face. 

"Okay. We just straight to the point. Mr. Raffi already told me to teach you every single things about this project. After that, we will

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter