Chapter 45

Experiment Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanhee P.O.V 

 

L.Joe went out to play badminton with his best friend, Changjo. So, I was staying here in my room alone, lying comfortably on my bed while reading the magazine. I had nothing to do here as all of my hyungs didn't come here because they were having their works day the next Monday, so they can't make it here to meet with me and L.Joe. I couldn't help but missed all of my hyungs so much. I was close to all of them before this, but now when I already being the married man, I can't met with them too often like before.

When I focused on my reading at the magazine, suddenly my head started to spinning. I just ignored it. Perhaps my head started to hurt because I was in focus reading the magazine. I shook my head a little before continuing the reading. And the pain gone away suddenly. I sighed in relief and groaned loudly when the pain striked back into my head. It was hurt than before. What the hell was wrong with me? I closed the magazine and put it beside me. I took a deep breath before massaging my head slowly so the pain would gone away. After 1 minute of the massaging, I could feel the pain went away. I sighed in relief again.

I got up from the bed wanted to go to the bathroom to wash my face. When I about to stand up, suddenly the pain started to shoot back and was hurt than before. I groaned more loudly than before as the pain was just too much. I can't handle it. That was my first time facing such a great pain in my life. I felt like I wanted to collapse when my vision started to blurry and when I looked up, my room was spinning so fast. I shook my head to get away from the pain, but it didn't success.

I can't take this anymore. I really can't handle it. Finally, in just a minute, I was collapse on the floor with a loud thud. I wanted to faint but the pain just didn't allow me. My brain gave my body a message that I had to massage my head a little before I was completely unconcious later. My body seemed it was still in functioned, so my hand received the message from my brain and started to move slowly on my head. My vision was still blurry, or could I say, more blurry than before. And I started to breath slowly.

Then, my ears captured something. It was a voice of my door creaked open. I knew it was omma. "Chanhee! Where are you?" Omma asked with her voice raising up a little so that I could heard she was calling for my name.

I wanted to answer for omma's calling, but my head was so in pain. I took a deep breath before slowly opened my mouth. "Om-omma, I'm he-here, on t-the f-fl-floor." Finally, I could answered her but with my stuttered voice. Omma quickly moved towards me on the floor while gasped when she saw me. Omma didn't ask me other question anymore. She quickly helped me to stand up from the floor and laid me down on my bed.

I closed my eyes to relieve the pain. My hand was still massaging my head without stop a minute. Suddenly, I felt my hand was being removed away from my head by omma and I could feel omma's hands working slowly and perfectly on my head. I knew it. I knew omma would knew what was wrong with me when she saw that I was massaging my head. She is a great omma after all. My lips formed a little smile. "Thankyou omma."

The pain slowly started to go away. "Adeul ah, what happen? Why you suddenly get this head ache?" Omma asked me. Her hands still working on my head though.

I shrugged. "I don't know. I was reading the magazine. Then, I felt the pain striked into my head. At first, I just thought maybe it was because of I was just too focus on my reading. So, I ignored it and continued. Then, it came back. But more hurt than before. So I decided to massage my head a little so the pain would gone. And yes, it was gone. I got up from the bed wanted to wash my face in the bathroom, but when I got up and trying to keep my balance for a while, the pain shot back. Omma, it was just hurt than the first and the second time. I can't stand it anymore so I collapsed on the floor." I explained the whole thing that happened to me earlier to omma.

"Don't worry Chanhee. Go to sleep now okay? I will stay here and massage your head." Omma said. I nodded slightly to her before I yawned and completely fall onto my deep slumber with the special treatment that I got from my beloved omma. After a few hours, I woke up from my beauty sleep. But I still could feel omma's hands on my head. I didn't want to open my eyes yet as the pleasure that I got from omma was awesome. But.... wait a minute. Did omma really massaged me this long? Ahhh, what ever. I didn't want to care about that right now. It's up to omma wasn't it?

Then I heard omma asked me something. "Chanhee ah, how's your head? Is it okay now?" I opened my eyes and smiled when I saw omma.

"Doesn't hurt like before." I answered. But, when I saw omma was standing casually out of the door while smiling to herself made me realized something. If omma was out of the door right now, so whose hands that were on my head right now? I quickly raised up my face to look at whose hands were that. Immediately, I felt like my face was change into green, blue, purple, chocolate, and what ever colour that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter