Chapter 40

Experiment Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanhee P.O.V

 

The distance between me and L.Joe's mansion from L.Joe's imo house took approximately one hour and a half. When we already arrived there, L.Joe's imo and also L.Joe's imobu (uncle) were waiting for both of us happily at their gate's house. I could see imo and imobu's face were so happy when they saw us.

Then, we heard someone's voice. "Yah, newly wed! It has been a long time since I met you!"

L.Joe immediately burst out laughing when he heard that voice. I just pasted my poker face since I didn't know whose voice was that. "This is how you greet a guests? No manners at all." L.Joe said nonchalantly before they burst out into huge laughter together. After their laughter were lessen a bit, they hugged with each other. "Welcome home, buddy." L.Joe said and pat that guy's back softly.

"Yea, really miss Korea." That guy who I assumed L.Joe's cousin, replied.

"If both of them meet with each other, they would always be like this. If you guys wants to hug, let's go in first. Poor Chanhee here." Lee Jong Rye, L.Joe's imo interrupted L.Joe's conversation with his cousin whilst shaking her head back and forth.

L.Joe and his cousin just grinned innocently towards L.Joe's imo before his cousin answered with, "Excited, omma. It's been a long time since we have a chit-chat together." L.Joe's cousin answered. "Let's go in L.Joe hyung, Chanhee hyung." He said. But we still didn't move to enter the house. But then, I realized L.Joe's cousin was looking at me. 

"Annyeong. I'm forgot to introduce myself. I'm Lee Jeongmin. Jeongmin would be okay." Jeongmin introduced himself and smile towards me. After that, he bowed. 

I bowed back towards him. "Annyeong. I'm Lee Chanhee. Chanhee hyung would be okay." I said and giggle to myself before replied his smiled back. Whoah, Jeongmin's smiles is so sweet. This little boy is cute. I thought.

"Chanhee hyung, you're so cute. Like a real girl." Jeongmin said and chuckle.

My cheeks turned into red. "I am? Well. Thanks, I guess." I said and scratch the back of my neck.  

"Ehemmm." Someone was interrupting me and Jeongmin. He tried to get our attention by cleared his throat. "Are you guys done? Let's go in." L.Joe said.

"Well. Are you jealous hyung?" Jeongmin asked and furrow his left eyebrow.

"No, I'm not." L.Joe answered nonchalantly. But I still could see L.Joe was giving his little cousin an evilly glared. "Let's go!" L.Joe said and pull my hands towards the house. Jeongmin just chuckled and shaking his head back and forth before joined me and L.Joe entering his house.

We settled himself on the sofa comfortably. L.Joe and Jeongmin continued his conversation that was delay just now. I think I should let them alone here. I thought. I stood up from the sofa. "Erm, I want to help imo in the kitchen." I said. L.Joe nodded giving me his permission. I wanted to leave both of them alone in the living room because I knew they had so many things to talk since Jeongmin said it has been a long time since they met with each other just now.

I smiled towards L.Joe before leaving both of them and went straight to the kitchen. "Imo, why this house is so quiet?" I asked while helping imo wiped the glass and plates in the kitchen. There were only me and imo in the kitchen. I couldn't see imo's maid at all here. 

"Actually, I made this dinner for our family. You know your imobu with L.Joe's appa are only two siblings. Many of my siblings lives at Jeju. So, I only invited L.Joe's family here." Imo explained. I just nodded. But, why there is only me and L.Joe here? I thought.

"But, where is others? I couldn't see other people here." I asked.

"L.Joe is the only one who has the free time. L.Joe's appa and omma are not in Korea right now. They went to Australia last week to visit Jiyeon." Oh, I forgot about it! I just remembered that my parents in law went to Australia to visit the only daughter in their family. Me and L.Joe still had our time to visit appa and omma before they went to Australia last week. "I already invited Minsoo and Niel to come. They said okay at first. But then, on the last minute, they cancelled to come here because Niel doesn't feeling well. Niel is pregnant right. That's why he al

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter