Chapter 38

Experiment Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanhee P.O.V 

 

It has been a week since that thing happened. Me or L.Joe, both of us acted like that kiss thing never happened between us. For this busy one week, made me and L.Joe barely bumped onto each other. I could counted how many times me made the eye contact. If not about my task to wake L.Joe up every morning and making the breakfast, I would never ever got to meet with L.Joe. Because, when both of us went back home from work, our stomach already full with foods. Both of us also felt comfortable being alone in our room. Sometimes, L.Joe would went back home at 10 P.M. I started to feel curious about where L.Joe had going as he always went back home late. Maybe he went out with other guys or girls to enjoy himself? I didn't know myself too... I didn't want to being nosy about his life.

When the weekend came, both of us would always went out and left our mansion like the mansion was haunted. Our life were like a single people. It was really bored but that was the truly happened between us. But this time, both of us can't avoided with each other anymore...

"This night we have a dinner at imo's house. Remember?" L.Joe asked to me. That time, I was reading the Men's Health magazine on the wooden swings beside the swimming pool. Because of L.Joe's teased when I read the Teenage magazine, I started to read the Men's Health magazine so L.Joe could be satiesfied and stop teased me. Plus, I could be matured if I read the magazine. I raised up my face from the magazine. L.Joe who just went back from playing the badminton, standing casually in front of me. Since when L.Joe returned home? I didn't hear his car's horn? I thought.

"Yes, I remember it."

"Hm, good. You're easily forgotten person. That's why I have to remind you always." L.Joe said nonchalantly. My heart started to boil up when L.Joe said that. But I knew, nothing I could do. I just deaf my ears so my heart was not being hurt anymore. I had to be calm and strong in front of L.Joe. I flipped the magazine without replying L.Joe's back.

My concentration on the magazine being disturbed by the scene. My eyes heard the splashed of the water and my eyes could saw L.Joe was enjoying himself, swimming in the swimming pool. This was the first time ever I saw L.Joe swimming casually like there was not any people watching on him. First, he swam with . Then, he swam with back . Then, back to . L.Joe looked so happy with his own world. Hoped on me for jumped into the swimming pool? Huh, impossible. Because, to be honest, I didn't even know how to swim.

Aish, this can't be happening! I felt my attention was already capture by L.Joe who was still enjoying himself in the swimming pool. I would always turned my gaze towards L.Joe from the magazine after 1 minutes. L.Joe's muscular body really captured my attention to look at him more and more. The Man's Health magazine didn't interest me anymore. I stood up from the wooden swings. I can't stay here too long. If I stay here and continue my staring on L.Joe's muscular body, I would be turn on and I'm sure my would be fly away by him. I thought while shaking my head back and forth to shake off the negative thought away. I closed the magazine that was in my hands and get ready to go upstairs.

I started my tracks. But then, I heard someone was calling for me. "Chanhee ah..." Immediately, my tracks stopped by the sudden of the calling. What does L.Joe wants? Please don't ask me to swim together with you! I thought while chewing on my bottom lips.

I turned my back facing him. "What do you want?" I asked him lazilly. That time, I saw L.Joe was swimming towards the pool side and support his body with his hands so that he would not be drowned. His wet hair that was dangle down, he tidied up back.

"Can yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter