Chapter 36

Experiment Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanhee P.O.V 

 

When the night came, I ironed all my and L.Joe's work clothes for both of us in one week. I was afraid that we would be late like last week. That was why I wanted to iron all the work clothes, so if one of us or both of us would be woke up late, we won't having any difficulty on searched and ironing our work clothes. While I was doing the ironed thingy, my mind still had it time to replay back what had happened today. There was so many things happened in just one day. Met with Minsoo hyung and Niel. Then, I was being the witness of Ricky and Joo In Kyung's broke up. The couple that was in happy, and the couple that was in broken.

After I had done ironed all L.Joe's work clothes, I went to the master bedroom, L.Joe's room with my hands full of his clothes. I knocked the door. Thereafter, the door was open up for me. And I could see L.Joe was only wearing a short pants without any cloth to cover up his upper body. I was not shy anymore when I saw that as I already saw L.Joe in that state everyday. Yea, I meant it. Everyday.

"Here your clothes." I said while showing him all his work clothes which I was done ironing it. Then, L.Joe opened the door widely for me to enter. I went straight to his closet and slide it open. "I've done ironed all your work clothes for one week. With the trousers also." I said while hanging all the clothes in the closet. I wanted to iron it even though I knew I would be tired. But I didn't care at all. As long as I didn't have to iron it every morning till I, myself, were late to go to the office. 

"Where is my neckties? I want the neckties to be matching with my cloths." L.Joe said all of a sudden. 

"You know how's your taste. So, please choose by yourself." I answered him lazilly. The burden L.Joe is back! I thought while sighing softly.

"The problem is, I don't want." And this time, I didn't go against him. I just nodded towards him without replied anything. There was nothing would happened if I didn't want to follow what L.Joe had ask because I knew I would always be losed to him. I looked at all the neckties one by one. Then, I tried to matching it with L.Joe's work cloths. My works now were adding more and more. At first I thought my work wouldn't be too much if I had done ironed all the work cloths. But now? It was such a burden to me for searching and matching the neckties with L.Joe's work cloths.

I was focusing doing my works, but then I heard L.Joe's voice. "What the hell, Chanhee? You don't know how to matching the neckties with the work cloths?" Then I felt L.Joe was approaching me. I just scratching my head without replying L.Joe's question. Like seriously, I didn't know how to do it at all! I am a guy, but omma always prepare it everything for me. I woke up, bathing myself and just wearing it without taking a time to stare or even looking at the cloths that I was wearing especially the necktie. That was why I didn't know how to do it now.

"Chanhee, look at the colour of my cloths. If the colour doesn't too bright, you have to match it with the bright colour. It would be pretty. And, you don't have to match all of it with same colour as the cloths. It would be okay if you see it nice and not too ugly. But, don't choose the colour that are too contra. I don't know how about other people, but I don't like it that way. Understood?" L.Joe nagged to me. Finally, he did it by himself, matching all the neckties with his work cloths. In just one minute, he had done matching all of it.

"I don't know." I said while shrugging my shoulders. 

"I bet you don't know how to tie a necktie also, right?" L.Joe asked me sarcastically. I was the one who being asked by him, just could shutted my mouth. Well, he guessed it right. I didn't know how to tie it at all. "You're so fail in being the wife, Chanhee. If you don't know how tie the necktie, then, how you want to do it for your husband lat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter