Chapter 23

Experiment Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanhee P.O.V 

 

I woke up from my slumber due to the coldness that I felt early in the morning. I stretched myself for a while before moving to the bedside and grab my handphone to check the time. 6 A.M. I yawned and got up from the bed and straight to the bathroom to freshen myself. 

After I have done, I went to Chanyong hyung's room to wake him up. "Hyung. Wake up." I shook hyung's shoulder slowly. Hyung's body moving a bit and turned to the wardrobe facing his back at me. Aish, this hyung. So hard to wake him up once he was asleep! "Yah, hyung! Wake up! The sun wants to rise already!" I raised up my voice a bit so he could heard it. 

Hyung didn't made a sign that he wanted to wake up at all. I smirked. Then, I pinched Chanyong hyung's forearm a little too hard. Hyung instantly woke up and rounded his eyes. "Yah, it's painful!" Hyung grumbled while massaging his forearm.

"You want anymore? Wake up now. Or else, I will tell omma." I threaten hyung. He made an annoying face to me. "Do you think you're pretty hyung when you do face like that? Looks like you want to defecate." I smirked. 

"Yah!" Chanyong hyung tighten his fist and clenched his teeth. 

I laughed. "Okay, I'm sorry. Wake up now." I said while shook my head. Chanyong hyung nodded at me and went straight to the bathroom. 

~~ 

"Annyeong, helmoni." I greeted helmoni who was at the kitchen. 

"Annyeong. You wake up so early today. Where is your hyung?" 

"Hyung continue his sleep, helmoni." I didn't even know why my eyes didn't want to close back at all after I had my shower a while ago. I tried to close it, but it still protested don't want to close back. So I made a decision to approach helmoni at the kitchen. "What are you doing helmoni?" I asked when I saw helmoni was cutting the green onions. Maybe I could help her with anything. 

"Don't you see I'm cutting the onions here?" Helmoni raised up his left eyebrow. I giggled while scratching my neck at the back using my right hand. "I want to make a Dolsot Bibimbap. You go have a rest, Chanhee ah. You just arrived here last night. I'm sure you're tired. Tomorrow you want to go back to Seoul. You have to take a lot of rest." Helmoni said.

"It's okay, helmoni. I had enough sleep already. All the tiredness and numbness were fade away. I want to help you helmoni. I want to get marry later. So I have to be diligent now." I laughed to myself. Laughed because I won't be diligent at L.Joe's house later, but I have to be diligent and hardworking person at OUR house later because L.Joe asked me to move there together with him after we get marry later.

I pulled the chair beside helmoni. I sat on the chair and took the cutting boards and knife also the remaining green onions on the table and started working on it. "Are you already washing this first helmoni?" 

"Of course I am." Helmoni answered and smile at me. I smiled back. "Chanhee ah. How do you feel when your marriage is coming just a few days more?" Helmoni started to investigate

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter