Chapter 21

Experiment Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanhee P.O.V

 

I was putting all my bags and things into the car boot that I was borrowing from appa before because I want to transfer all my things to L.Joe's house. "Don't you ever forget me hyung when you already being the rich person." Reminded Ricky to me. 

"What rich? That pabo guy is rich. But me? Your lovely hyung is not rich at all. But, if he die, it would be awesome if all his property will be mine." I smirked while nodding my head. 

Ricky laughed before answering. "Yah, hyung. You guys doesn't marry yet but you already have a plan to snatch his property?" Ricky smirked. I just laughed when hearing that. "If you meet with L.Joe's cousins later, and one of them is handsome, adjust to me eo?" 

"You want to get chasing by Joo In Kyung eo Ricky ah?" I asked while laughing. I know my dongsaeng here is in relationship with Joo In Kyung, one of his ex classmates when he was in high school. It should be Ricky on the bridal dais because he already couple with Kyung ah two years ago, not me...

"It's just for a spare part, hyung." I burst out laughing again. This silly guy loves to make me laugh non stop! Aigooo Ricky!

I stopped my laughing when I remembered I have to go. "Ermm. Ricky, I have to go now..." I said. The atmosphere from full of laughters, now being surrounded by sadness even though we didn't part with each other for ever.

"After you get marry, always come here arasso? I will miss you so much hyung. When I miss you, I will hug the tortoise that you gave me." I heard Ricky's voice changed to sad voice. And I saw his eyes already on verge of crying.

"Yah... I just want to get marry! We will meet everyday at the office okay. Don't be too emo here. You act like I want to go to the oversea." I said while trying to control my sadness.

"But, I'm still sad though. Back then, we always did everything together." He tried his best to control his tears. I knew it, I knew.

"Shhh.. Shhh... Don't cry here. If I meet with L.Joe's cousins later, I will give them your number phone first." I tried to cheer back the atmosphere.

"Crazy... I'm just kidding, hyung." He laughed.

"If I miss you, I will hug the tortoise that you gave me." I said.

The tortoise bears are our friendship's sign. I gave the blue colour of tortoise to Ricky, while Ricky gave me the pink colour of tortoise bear. Although we bought it together at the same time and same price, and it seems like we bought it for ourselves, but all of that changed when it was given by our truly best friend.

"Me too, hyung.." Answered Ricky.

"When I already move from here, you can find another house mate, Ricky ah. I am worry if you stay here alone. You're still baby to me." I gave my advice to him.

"Hmmm. I'm n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter