Chapter 17

Experiment Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanhee P.O.V

 

I am on my way to my room when suddenly I heard someone was calling for me. I stopped my tracks. "Chanhee. Come to my room now." Commanded sir Raffi to me. I just conformed him without saying anything. I followed sir Raffi from behind quietly. Why I have to go to his room? Is there something wrong I do? I thought.

As we reached at sir Raffi's room, he put his brief case on the table and sat comfortably on the moving chair. He put both of his hands on the table and support his chin. After that, he looked at me, smiling. I stood up straight in front of him as I wrinkled my forehead and waiting for him to say something. "Why do you want to meet me, sir?" I asked. 

"How's your work with sir Lee Byunghun? Any problem?" Asked sir Raffi. 

I chewed my lower lips as I tried to remember. "So far... There is no problem, I guess." 

"Good. That's why I trust you. Hmmm. Personally, I don't get to say congratulations yet for your engagement with sir Lee Byunghun." Sir Raffi said. I smiled to him weakly. I already heard that words one hundred times. Maybe after we get marry, there would be more wishes I get from all of them.

"Thanks." That's all I could replied to his congratulations.

"I'm not really thought that you have a relationship with sir Lee Byunghun for real. So that's mean you already know that the Triumph Air's company is sir Lee Byunghun's company in the first place? That's why he was so easily gave us the sponsor." Sir Raffi smiled.

"I don't know at all, sir. I also felt shock when I met him that day. He never tell me that he is the owner of Triumph Air." I lied to him. And if I didn't get to go there at the first place, I am still single till today! "If about that sponsor, I am not involve at all. This company is really worthy to handle the international project." I added.

I hate when someone says that I am the reason why L.Joe can give the sponsor easily to this company. Really! Because... that is also the reason why the sponsor could be cancel if I doesn't want to marry with L.Joe. So that's mean I am sacrifice for the company and the company is the reason why I have to sacrifice? Eh? Why that sentences are sounds a bit funny? Hm, I don't know.

"Okay, what ever. But I have to thank to you for bring the luck to our company. Sir Lee Byunghun also lucky to get you." 

I smiled weakly again. L.Joe is lucky because he got me? But, right now, I feel I am so unlucky because I got him. Sigh. If someone can replace my place to be L.Joe's bride..... "Hmmm. If there is nothing anymore, can I continue my works now?" I asked his permission. 

"Oh. Sure." He said while nodded. I smiled to sir Raffi for the last time before went out from his room to continue my works. 

~~

Finally! All my works is done! I chuckled to myself. Click! Saved all the documents in the pendrive. All my works is done by now. I felt satiesfied when I stared at the screen of my computer. I just have to wait for tomorrow to print out the documents. This is so crazy.. So thick like a novel. Silently I hoped that my paper works wouldn't have any problems tomorrow. Oh, my bed.... I miss you... I was lack of sleep because of the projects. But before I go home, I have to tidy up my work table first. Let my table looks like a work table.

I threw all the papers that I wasn't use anymore into the dustbin. After that, I picked all the pencils and pens in my hands and put it back on their place. I dusted a bit the dust on my table with my hands. Then, all done! I stretched my body for a seconds to relieve the cramps because I sat on the chair too long without moving an inch.

Then, my phone was ringing. I looked at the screen. I groaned to myself when I saw the named. 'Pabo L.Joe' . What does he wants now? Can you let me free from your haunt for just one day only? My life will be more happy if L.Joe doesn't exist in this world.

I sighed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter