Jungkook x Rose- the night before the wedding

Idols'Dating Café
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Located: In an apartment, at the balcony. 

 

Jungkook holds a glass of wine and hand it to Rose, the both of them sit down on the chair at their balcony. Jungkook sat down and has his legs wide spread having Rose in between. He has one of his arms wrap around her shoulder. It hangs down toward her chest while his other hands hold another class of wine. Rose sitting in between Jungkookl's legs, wearing shorts; she has her legs straighten laying over Jungkook's laps. The two were getting cozy at the balcony of their new apartment. 

Jungkookl gave Rose small pecks over her head. 

"I did not know I could love you for so long." Jungkook said. 

Rose takes a sip of wine and looks at Peter. "Eh?"

"You were a shorty not knowing how to put make up on, you are just there sitting down with your short hair. All you know about is to study and probably the only route you knew was from home to school and from school to home." He smiles. 

"Shhh. babe. That embarrass me." >< Rose lean up and poke Jungkook's forehead. 

"Why would you be embarrass right now,  Imagine how embarrassing would it be later when I tell all of these things to our kids." Jungkook laughs. 

"Tsk, Who said we are going to have kids?"Rose asked. 

"Why are we getting married if we are not to have our little ones?" Jungkook lean in and look at Rose closely. 

Rose got up and turn to face Jungkook

"But babe, I just think we are too young. I do not want to have kids yet. We have work, we have so many things that we have not done. We have to go around to so many different places for business meetings and most of all, look at how tight our schedule are. Whenever I need to handle a client, it takes month to finish one project. It is just hard."

Jungkook could not hide his disappointment, however, manage to give a favorable response to Rose anyway, 

"Alright alright, We will take things slow." Jungkook gives her small pecks on her lips. 

Rose beams a small smile "how much I love you. I can't hide it" She leans over to Jungkook and wrapped her arms around his neck. Rose puts down her glass of wine on the table and place her lips onto Jungkook's lips. They share an intimate kiss before Jungkook lean back and break the kiss. 

Rose was a little taken back, but little did she said anything about it. 

"I first saw you at the stairs of our school, and that was when Jones also come into the picture. He was having so much fun teasing you and I was really jealous. Thinking back about it, I was lame. I hardly talk to you and I hardly even express my feelings for you but I was there as a jealous potato." Jungkook pulls Rose's hair behind her ears. 

"Can I be honest? I had my eyes on you since the day that we went to school late and got punished together. When we were told to jogged around the school for 15 laps, I was literally out of breath and It pissed me off that you were not even tired. You looked like you were enjoying the sun and was having so much fun." Rose give a stare to Jungkook. 

Jungkook laughs "Wouldn't you enjoy being punish along with your crush?"

"WHAT?" Rose looked at him. 

Jungkook has his hands on Rose small waist. "I was out of breath but I had to be cool for you" He whispers. "I had to catch my breaths while sneaky back at you, lucky enough I was way taller than you so you could not really tell how tired I was."

Rose laughs at Jungkook and she sit down on his laps, with her legs around his waist. 

"Why are you being so cute?" She caresses his cheeks. 

"Always for you." Jungkook put down his glass of wine and caress her torso. 

Jungkook leans in and once again he kisses Rose, holding onto her torso

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter