2015 2PM Secret Santa (GIFTS ARE REVEALED)

Description

  2015 2PM Secret Santa

~Do you want to write a story for someone else and have a story written especially for you?~

~Do you want to meet new Hottests on AFF?~

~Do you want to discover new writers and make new friends?~

~Join the 2015 2PM Secret Santa!~

~Private Message Librarian to get the form to join!~

~Sign-ups Are NOW CLOSED.~

~Even if you are not interested in joining, please blog and spread the word about this!~

Foreword

  Rules

00129669_000.gif

~Subscribe to this thread and stay subscribed until January of 2016~

~No rated fics: so essentially, no ! It makes it easier to pair~

~BoyXBoy pairings only~

~When filling out the form: Please try to stay open-minded about what pairings you WILL write. Only say no about ones you cannot stomach.~

~Giving a more specific idea of what you want makes it easier for the author to write it for you: however, don't be upset if they have to twist some things around~

~Remember, PM Librarian to get the form!~

~No bashing the participants or the moderators~

~When you recieve your prompt, please make a hidden draft story of it and send the link to Librarian~

~Hidden drafts must be sent in on or before December 8th~

~The story needs to be completed by December 8th, and please do tell Librarian right away that is has been completed~

~If you need to drop out for any reason please just tell Librarian right away that you will not be completing it. ANY reason, you don't even have to give one. The sooner you tell Librarian, the sooner she can find a replacement writer.~

~Unhide the hidden draft story between Dec 20 and Dec 24~

~The list of gifts will be revealed on the 24th~

Librarian
It's been 4 days since I sent the 2PM prompts out. If you did not receive one, PLEASE PM ME ASAP.