Chapter One

A Good Boy

It was a nice day for Ayeon to go to the dance room together with 15&. When they have their day off, they would usually hang out at the dance room, eat, dance, sing, play then go back to their assigned dorms at night. They are always together and they didn't know any - ANY trainees. That is why most trainees mistook them as really snobbish, but nah, they're always busy with themselves.

"Ayeon unnie, I'm going out to buy lunch with Yerin, you wait here okay?" Jimin told the the older girl, who was too busy, lying down on the floor, looking up at the ceiling.

"Mhmm," she answered.

After the door closed, Ayeon sat up and looked around. She grabbed her bag and hugged it. Her recent song, A Good Boy, made her wonder. She didn't write the lyrics, though... What is it actually like to feel like girl who is in love for the first time? She smiled and daydreamed of how the scenery would look like, until she heard the door opened.

A boy walked in.

"Ah- ah I'm sorry!" he apologized in English, bowing. "I thought this room was empty..." he continued in Korean.

"Uhm..." she pursed her lips and thought, "Maybe he might be my first love?" she shook her head from the distractions. "A-ani, i-it's okay!"

"Oooooh, okay, Ayeon sunbaenim," he smiled and walked towards her. "I'm Mark! Mark Tuan."

Mark Tuan... He must be a foreigner. 

"You have a nice name, Mark-ah," she grinned. "You're a cutie- I mean, foreigner, perharps?"

Mark nodded and sat beside her. It was really awkward, she has never had such close touch with guys so she shifted a bit. 

"I have never seen you before," she said, looking at him as if he was some important person, like a prince or someone.

"Well, I'm a trainee......." his voice trailed off.

"I don't really mix around with trainees, I'm so-"

"No, no, no. It's okay. A lot of trainees talk a lot about you and I don't really like it since I'm a uh... fanboy," he blushed light pink.

Ayeon felt blood rushing down her cheeks upon hearing that Mark is her fanboy. She couldn't help herself, but to smile.

"Noona has a nice smile," he mumbled.

"Eh... Uhm, don't you have any schedules right now?" she asked, just to break the awkward atmosphere.

Mark's eyes widen.

"Oh- oh right!" He quickly got up and bowed. "I'll talk to you some other time! Bye, noona!" He rushed out.

Just a few minutes later, Jimin&Yerin came back with lunch. They sat beside Ayeon, who was hugging her bag again, smiling like a dork.

"Unnie?" Yerin waved her hand in front of Ayeon's face.

Ayeon shook her head and hugged Yerin, which made Yerin confused.

"Did anyone came in here lately and told you some good news?" Jimin asked.

Ayeon broke the hug and shook her head.

"Nope! No one came. I'm just... happy to see food! Kaja! Let's eat everyone!!"

Both Jimin&Yerin were confused and their whole day was quiet...

--

Another day off! The 15& girls waited for Ayeon outside her dorm. As soon as Ayeon came out, Yerin and Jimin were shocked. Ayeon was wearing a light pink dress and a sleevless denim jacket with boots. Her hair was done into a bun and she was wearing lip gloss. 

"It's a day off, you know.." Jimin stated.

Ayeon nodded and dragged the girls to the JYP building. 

--

"Where do the trainees usually practice?" Ayeon asked.

"We- we don't know?" 15& shrugged.

Ayeon sighed to herself and searched for the trainees' room all over the building.

--

Ayeon finally found a room, filled with people she didn't know. She looked around, hoping that she could find Mark, but he wasn't there.

"Where is Mark?" she asked the trainees.

"MAAAAAAAAARK," they called out.

Mark was at a corner, resting on his friends shoulder, sleeping. He woke up and saw Ayeon. He turned red in embarrassment and waved at her shyly.

"H-hi sunbaenim..." he greeted while a shy smile.

His smile made Ayeon's morning, and her heart flutter. She smiled too, waving back at him. Then left.

--

"Woah woah woah, who. was. that?!" Jimin chased after Ayeon, who was wondering off by herself.

"Haaah, he's so dreamy," Ayeon grinned when Jimin grabbed her shoulder and forced her to turn around.

"Mwoya? Unnie, get a hold of yourself!" Jimin raised her voice.

Yerin was finally there with them, panting. She seperated Jimin from Ayeon and dragged them to their own practice room to clear things out.

--

"So, unnie. Explaination?" Jimin scoffed.

"Ehm... when you guys were out... That guy came, into the room. He got the wrong room but well, he's a nice guy. He sat beside me and we chatted for a while," Ayeon explained.

"Problem solved. Jimin please calm down~" Yerin said, massaging Jimin's shoulders.

"When did you meet him?" Jimin asked coldly.

"When you guys were out yesterday... He came into the room, he mistook it as his dance room. Uhhh, then, he sat beside me and yeah..." Ayeon explained, bobbing her head.

"That's... cool."

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

() okay im sorry if this is like really lame or something because i had no ideaaaaa