I want to forget

From the top to the bottom
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 When I woke up, the first thing I did, was look up my phone and check if I had had any new messages. There were actually a few, but I let them be, I wasn't exactly on the mood for answering anyone.

I could feel that my eyes were swollen and I barely saw anything. The other side of my face hurt a little, but it didn't bother me much. I had gotten used to the bruise already. I sat up and looked around. The window was closed, as well as all the curtains. So I stood up and opened the black-and-red curtains and let in the sunlight. It wasn't extremely sunny outside, but it didn't bother me.

Taking a glance at the clock, my eyes widened and I hurried to make the bed and make everything look like I hadn't even touched the whole room. After folding the last piece of the bedsheet, I turned to the door. Suddenly I remembered meeting Jiho's brother last night. He had been really nice to me. I felt a huge urge to go downstairs, but at the same time I was embarrassed and scared. What would he say? Would he even be there? What if he had left?

Suddenly the door opened, and Jiho's head popped in. He looked around before his eyes met mine. “I heard noises so I assumed you woke up”, he said plainly.

“Yeah I did.”

“Did Jiseok disturb you last night? He told me you two met.” Jiho stepped in the room and continued looking around. He was still wearing the same clothes as last night. The only thing that was different, was that his hair was messed up and his lips were even bigger than usually.

“Yeah he had to...” I don't know why I stopped talking, but suddenly I felt like I shouldn't tell Jiho what his brother had been searching in the middle of night. No, I didn't know exactly what he had been looking for, but it seemed somehow odd to me. So I left it and tried to come up with something else. “He had to grab some bedsheets.”

“Oh bedsheets?”

“Yeah, because I was already sleeping in his bed, he had to take the bedsheets and go somewhere else to sleep.”

“Okay”, Jiho said in english. “How was he?”

“He was okay... friendly”, I said closing the buttons of my shirt. I had slept with just my sleeveless top on. “Is he still here?”

“Who?” I heard a different voice yelling behind the door. I glanced at Jiho and he shook his head slightly. “Yup.”

Then the door opened, and a tall guy stepped in the room. I remembered his big attacking eyes. They were the same I had seen last night. And they made me feel uncomfortable. “Are you guys gossiping about me behind my back?”

“Yah, who would want to gossip about you”, Jiho snorted and sat on the bed I had just made. The guy who had told his name to be “Taewoon”, turned to look at me with those big eyes of his. “Miranda, right?”

I nodded. I still didn't know who this guy was. He had said that his name was Taewoon, but why did Jiho call him Jiseok? “I hope you enjoyed the bed?”

I nodded again. I had no idea why I was so out of words. My mind was blank.

“She's gone through a lot, just let her be for a while”, Jiho said and walked to Taewoon. Then he pushed his brother out of the room and followed him behind. “Come downstairs when you're hungry.” He closed the door behind him.

I took a deep breath and gathered myself together. Today wasn't an extraordinary day. It was a normal day like any other. Breathing, walking, talking, eating, sleeping, repeating. Nothing abnormal. It was obviously Saturday, because yesterday I had been in school, and today was a day off. And the party was on next weekend. I still had time to prepare myself for the upcoming event. I still had time to prepare myself facing Jackson again. For some reason, I really wanted to see him. I wanted him to apologize for what he had done to me. And the most important thing I felt: I wasn't angry. I really tried to hate him for hurting me in many ways, but I couldn't. I just felt pity and sadness towards him now. Nothing really powerful, nothing like hate. What was even more weird, was that I actually cared. I usually blocked all my haters out of my life, but now I couldn't think about anything else but him. I couldn't forget the face when he had totally lost himself to the sorrow and anger. I still felt it, very strongly.

After going through everything in my mind, I slowly walked my way downstairs and headed to the kitchen. When I stepped in the kitchen, I saw two tall guys decorating the table with all kinds of vegetables and breads, not to forget about the eggs and a bowl of berries.

“Do you always eat like this?” I asked quietly. Jiho straddled a little before letting out a snort. “Never.”

“Jiho's just trying to impress you with his amazing cooking skills”, Taewoon said and sat down. He grabbed a plate and started to pile up all the veggies. Jiho shot him a glare, but stayed silent. I laughed a little so that things wouldn't get awkward. “He's always trying to impress everyone.”

“I guess you're right”, Taewoon chuckled. He started to gobble down his huge portion of veggies and eggs.

“Could you two please stop talking like

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter