The Pants

Starting Over

“It’s the pants.”

It was late in the evening and he is or was alone in the house as others opted to go back to their own home for the weekend.

He wasn’t expecting anyone to be there, but as the home has become some sort of place for the members to hang out and stop by almost often, the sudden voice of Jiho doesn't really surprises him at all…

But the look as he turns around to greet the younger man, that was something different, that look in his eyes; that intense glare that did manage to raise his safety alertness a few notches up.

Slowly he backed away from him, trying his best to act as casual as he possibly could, Jaehyo style, and as normal as he can be as possible.

Almost awkwardly he throws a shrug at him before turning around and headed toward his room, praying that he would get there before he was…

Too late, he gasps as his hand was tugged from behind, wincing in pain as the younger one pushes him to the wall, a little too hard.

It wasn’t something that he couldn’t endure, but he cried in pain nevertheless, though the whimper died when he saw the look on Jiho’s face.

Not this again, Jaehyo gulped then, straightening his body against the looming of Jiho’s.

If he were to stand up against their leader, he needs all of his height.

And even that won’t be enough; he notices annoyingly, Jiho was still slightly higher than him.

“Jiho you’re hurting me.” He tried to free his hands from the hold, but that only make Jiho tighten his grip, so in the end he just ceases his struggling.

His heart is pounding hard, sweats are building patches all over his skin now, and he realized that he is trembling too.

“It’s the pants, isn’t it hyung? The ing pants.”

 

He could smell the alcohol in Jiho’s, it wasn’t strong like before but it is there, it was noticeable enough for him to know that his captor is pissed drunk now.

Maybe not that drunk though, as he looks into the eyes, it wasn’t as glossy as he thought it would be, and it wasn’t disoriented too.

Woo Jiho might be intoxicated now but he is aware of his action, and that makes him even more frightening.

 

“What are you doing here? I thought we have the days off this weekend.”

“I’m here cause you are here hyung, since you are here then I’m here too.”

He shifted, barely avoided Jiho’s hands that was trying to caress his lips, though it landed on his cheek, and Jiho absentmindedly caressing it, sending arrays of shiver to Jaehyo.

“You are being nonsense here Jiho, let go of me.” He tried one more, hoping that the tipsy man would loosen his grip on him as he was busy feeling him.

 

He was almost, but almost just doesn't make it, he gasped horridly at the look on Jiho’s face, habitually closing his eyes the seconds he saw his captor barreling toward him, crushing his lips against his, hard.

 

The kiss wasn’t soft, it was harsh, brute and painful just what Jiho has always been, Jaehyo groans under his ministration, he could taste the slight tangy metallic taste along with Jiho’s frantic intrusion in his mouth, he wonder who’s lips was the blood was from this time.

He gasps even more when he felt the crass of Jiho’s teeth along his lips, wincing as the younger man bites him hard, the metallic taste become stronger, ah it was his lips once more, he groans.

Wrenching his mouth away from his attacker, he put out his hands trying to push away the drunken man away from him, “get off Jiho, you’re drunk!”

 

Though this time his wrestles to get free didn’t get any resistance from the other guy.

He blinked as he suddenly felt the younger one’s weight suddenly befallen on him.

Quickly checking out on Jiho, he groans, his attacker now has fallen unconcsious on him.

 

Great, he mutters, as he watches the younger one's body sliding down from him, not that he is doing anything aside from letting go of his arms to stop Jiho's body from embracing the floor.

Jaehyo groans as he realises that his newly showered self, smells like vomit too, he grimaces, no wonder Jiho doesn’t look like he was drunk, on the way here Jaehyo guessed, he must have puked almost half of what he has drink in the street.

 

This is not how he imagines he would be spending his weekend night, Jaehyo groans once more as he took off Jiho’s pants, pausing to stop him from puking from the smell of vomit now suddenly permeates in the air as he started to strip off the younger now unconscious man to the bone.

Throwing every single piece of clothing he takes off from Jiho as far as possible so that he won’t be killed by the smell of the vomits.

 

Though by the time Jiho was bare from head to toe aside from his boxer short, Jaehyo hesitated, suddenly reconsidering his decision to strip Jiho , maybe it would be wiser to leave his boxer one, though as he leans forward and take a sniff, he gagged, the smell was even worse now.

Dammit Jiho! This is not how I think I would be doing when I finally have the home to myself.

Jaehyo groans as he rinses the wet towel before applying clean water to it once again and rinsing it once more just to make sure that the towel was warm enough for him to wipe Jiho’s body with.

 

I should be spending time reading, if I want to that is, or watching some lame TV show on the TV.

I could even be cleaning my room right now.

I could go out, be with other people or maybe not, my choice.

Maybe take a walk at the park, drinking some soju with grilled pork belly by the river.

Or even surfing the net in my room.

But definitely not this, wiping the vomit from the unconscious body of my ex-boyfriend is definitely not in the list of what to do today.