Jumping Into Conclusions

I Couldn't Stay Away

After a month of staying in his apartment all day and continuous crying, Baekhyun decided that it was time to accept the fact that he was pregnant. And that he was going to raise this child alone, because of a stupid one night stand. Well it wasn't technically a one night stand because the two had known each other before they had and were together the morning after it. And the was not stupid. Definitely not stupid.

 

So instead of mopping around his house all day, Baekhyun decided to go grocery shopping. He needed it considering Kyungsoo kept nagging him to buy 'real' food. He walks around the grocery shop scanning the items because he doesn't even really know what he needs to get. He decides to go to packaged food aisle and decides to stock up on assorted ramen. Because who doesn't love ramen?

 

"Excuse me." He hears a voice say and Baekhyun apologizes and moves to the side so the stranger can pass. However, Baekhyun didnt expect the stranger to grab on to his arm and turn him around. And standing right in front of him is the man who started this mess. The father of his unborn child. Park Chanyeol. 

 

"Hi." Chanyeol greets and breaks into a huge grin when he sees Baekhyun's suprised reaction.

 

Finally.

 

Chanyeol couldn't believe it, Baekhyun was here. Right in front of him. "I didnt expect to see you here-"

 

"I have to go."

 

Baekhyun breaks free from Chanyeol and immediately makes his way towards the exit. He leaves the cart full of ramen in the corner. Because right now, he just lost his appetite. And he just wants to get out and go home. Fast. However, his plans of escaping become shattered when Chanyeol grabs his arm again. This time Chanyeol holds both of Baekhyuns hands and prevents Baekhyun from escaping.

 

"You really think I'm going to let you go that easily." Chanyeol smirks and Baekhyun avoids eye contact by looking down. And Chanyeol sighs, because Baekhyun is probably mad at him. "Look, I know you're mad that I left without saying goodbye but my father rushed my flight. I couldn't do anything about it because my father was sick and he needed me to take over the company for a while-"

 

"I waited for you ." 

 

Chanyeol smiles. Because at least now Baekhyun's finally talking to him. He takes this time and pulls the latter into his warm embrace. "I know. And I feel horrible for making you do that. Forgive me?"

 

"You didn't even text or call me."

 

"I couldn't find signal at the airport. Believe me I tried, baby. I really did." Chanyeol promised and Baekhyun concluded that he was telling the truth. 

 

Baekhyun broke the hug and faced Chanyeol with a seriously look on his face. The look scared Chanyeol because what if Baekhyun didnt want him anymore? What if he really messed up and Baekhyun wouldn't be able to forgive him? If that happened he would most likely beg and annoy Baekyun everyday until he forgives him. 

 

"I'm pregnant."

 

Chanyeol wanted to laugh and think this was all a joke. He wanted to say 'Good one babe' but the serious look on Baekhyun's face meant he wasn't joking around. "You're pregnant?"

 

Baekhyun only nodded and looked down. He didn't want to see Chanyeol's reaction. Chanyeol opened his mouth in disbelief and then furrowed his eyebrows. "Its only been 2 months since we were apart and you already found a new partner to be with? What the hell?"

 

"Are you ing kidding with me right now?" Baekhyun shouted. He was furious. How could Chanyeol jump into conclusions? 

 

"Thats exactly what I want to ask you!" Chanyeol fired back. He was angry. "While I was here thinking about you and wondering when we'd ever meet again, you were having with someone else-"

 

"You know what? I'm done." Baekhyun replied, as he pulled back his arm. This time Chanyeol didn't try to pull him back. Instead, Chanyeol watched as Baekhyun dashed towards the exit. But before he left, Baekhyun turned around one last time and stuck up his middle finger.

 

"Go yourself. I'm pregnant with your child. Dumb ."

 

-

 

"How about this one?" Sehun asked, as he held up a pair of sneakers in front of Luhan. Since today was a school holiday, the two decided to hang out together at the mall. Something that Luhan had been wanting to do for a really long time. Because when you start dating a college guy, you barely have time to see one another. However, Luhan was grateful that he and Sehun were still together.

 

"Its nice. I really like the color." Luhan replied, giving Sehun a big thumbs up. 

 

Sehun smiled and gave the sneakers to Luhan. Luhan then processed to go to the cashier, while Sehun went to the restroom. It never bothered Luhan that Sehun kept spending his money. Because he knew that Sehun deserved it. He had been working hard to mantain his scholarship to one of the most prestigious colleges in the nation. Plus, just like Luhan, Sehun didnt really have family. Both of their parents died when they were young and never had brothers or sisters. So whatever Sehun wanted, Luhan would gladly get it for him.  

 

Suddenly, Luhan felt someone tapping on his shoulder. Which was wierd because Sehun was probably still in the restroom and it couldn't have been a worker because there was only a few and none was around him right now. However, when he turned around he gasped and pulled the latter into his warm embrace.

 

"Xuimin!" Luhan said, still hugging the latter. "What are you doing here?" 

 

When Luhan broke the hug, Xuimin smiled and patted his hair. "I was shopping. It's almost my boyfriend's birthday and I wanted to get him something. How about you? I haven't seen you in forever!" 

 

"I'm actually here with my boyfriend." Luhan replied.

 

When Sehun finally returned to the store after going to the restroom. He was suprised to find, Luhan talking with another guy in line. It was wierd considering the fact that Luhan would never suddenly start talking to a random stranger. He figured that the guy was just asking for help, but when the guy patted Luhan's hair, he saw his boyfriend blush and something inside of him got upset because of it. 

 

When he started to approach the two, he was shocked that Luhan wouldn't even pay attention to him and just kept giggling with the guy. Sehun furrowed his eyes and took action into his own hands. He placed his arm on Luhan's waist and pressed Luhan against him. This suprised Luhan because Sehun didn't normally like doing skinship in public.

 

Xuimin smiled as Sehun continued to glare at him. "Aren't you going to introduce us, Lulu?"

 

Sehun scoffed. Lulu? What was that supposed to be? His pet name for Luhan. "I'm Sehun. His boyfriend."

 

"Nice to meet you." Xuimin said, extending his arm out to him. Sehun took it and faked a smile. "I'm Xuimin. I'm Luhan's ex-boyfriend."

 

Sehun furrowed his eyebrows and was about to say something when the cashier finally called for the next costumer in line, which was Luhan. Luhan hugged Xuimin as they said their goodbyes and Sehun could only glare as he watched his boyfriend get intimate with his ex-boyfriend. When Luhan finally finished paying for Sehun's new sneakers, they headed to the cafeteria to grab something to eat. However, it was very quiet and Luhan decided to lace their hands together.

 

"Stop being jealous. Xuimin and I happened a long time ago." Luhan explained. "He already has a boyfriend and I already have you."

 

Sehun scoffed. "I wasn't jealous."

 

"Don't lie. You don't even like skinship. You were totally jealous."

 

"I was not."

 

"Whatever." Luhan replied, rolling his eyes. He then unlaced their hands and crossed his arms. Why couldn't Sehun just admit he was jealous? What was so hard in admitting to that? It's not like Luhan would think it was annoying or anything. In fact, it kind of turned him on and liked how protective his boyfriend was being. 

 

When Sehun tried to lace their hands together again, Luhan just grabbed his hand back. And Sehun sighed, he knew the elder was mad and he should've just admitted to being jealous. And not let his pride take over him. He was determined to fix this though and laced their fingers together again, despite Luhan's whines and complaints.

 

"I'm sorry, okay." Sehun sighed and brought Luhan's hand close to his face and kissed it. "Fine I admit that I was alittle jealous. But it's not like your going to leave me for him right?"

 

Luhan nodded and smiled. Sehun wasn't normally the sweetest boyfriend he ever had, but he can be sweet when he needs to. And when Sehun suddenly pulled the elder into his embrace, it showed. When Luhan hugged him back, Sehun knew that he wasn't upset at him anymore. Sehun gently caressed Luhan's head and smiled. 

 

"Don't contact him."

 

-

 

"Kyungsoo." Jongin shouted from his office, as he closed his eyes and slumped back against his chair. It was a very quiet day today and considering the fact that Jongin had nothing else to do, he decided to mess with his beloved secretary.  "Kyungsoo."

 

After a couple more times of shouting Kyungsoo's name, Kyungsoo finally entered Jongin's office with a serious look on his face. Kyungsoo wanted to scream. He wateded to tell him to shut the up. But he couldn't because Suho was having a private meeting with the Board Of Directors in the meeting room and requested everyone to be quiet until 10 AM and unfortunately it was only still 8 in the morning.

 

"What the do you want? Can't you see I'm working my off-"

 

"I dropped my pen." Jongin explained, as he finally opened his eye and pointed at the pen that had fallen off of his desk. "Can you pick it up?"

 

Kyungsoo stared at the pen and then back at Jongin. He couldn't believe it. Was Jongin that lazy to get up and pick up a pen? Because seriously it takes only .0001 seconds to stand up and pick it up. However, instead of complaining Kyungsoo gritted his teeth and bent down to pick up the pen.

 

"Here." Kyungsoo sighed, handing Jongin his pen. But what he really meant to say was 'Take it before I cut your balls off'.

 

"Actually, I don't like the color of that pen." Jongin shook his head, unpleasantly. "Go to the store and buy me a new one. I like the color Green or Blue. Whatever's in stock-"

 

"Sure thing." Kyungsoo replied, faking a smile.

 

Before he left however, Kyungsoo watched as Jongin focused his attention on the documens in front of him. Kyungsoo threw both of his middle fingers at Jongin, as Jongim silently read the documents. Thinking that Jongin couldn't see him, Kyungsoo continued to hold up his middle fingers as he danced.

 

When Jongin looked up, it startled Kyungsoo and he immediately started to pay it cool by putting his arm on the side of the door. He faked a yawn and excused himself. When he successfully got out of Jongin's office, Kyungsoo made his way to the elevator. However, on his way, he noticed the meeting room door begin to open and Kyungsoo immediately bowed when he saw the Board Of Directors coming out. That was fast. The meeting was supposed to end around 10 AM but it was only 8:55.

 

"Kyungsoo." Suho smiled, when he saw the doe-eyed boy in front of the door and Kyungsoo immediately bowed. "There's no need to bow. We're friends, right?"

 

Kyungsoo nodded his head, hesitantly. Him and Suho were friends? They had only met once and Kyungsoo considered them to be mere aquitances. But he wasn't complaining, maybe having a friend like Suho can be a good thing. Plus, Suho was kind and caring which was the total opposite of Jongin. 

 

"What brought you here?" Suho asked. "Shouldn't you be with Jongin? Or did he ditch you?"

 

Kyungsoo shook his head. "No, actually I was on my way to the elevators. Jongin wanted me to go to the store and buy him something."

 

"Do you need help? Maybe I can accompany you."

 

"You don't have too. You must be busy and I dont want to bother you-"

 

"You're not a bother. Actually, I have nothing to do today and I'm really bored. So by accompanying you, I think I'll be able to enjoy myself." Suho smiled. "Let's go?"

 

"Okay."

 


A/N: For all you Baekyeol shippers out there, here you go. They have finally met. But then Chanyeol screwed everything up and it's probably going to take a lot of apologies for him to get out of this mess.